I have no beef with Ukraine defending its country

I have a huge problem with (a) them demanding tons of gibmees from the West, despite being corruption central, (b) sending millions of poor hobo Ukis to Europe for gibmees and (c) demanding we stop our good relations with Russia.

Just fight your own goddamn war, Ukis. If you can’t do it, sit down with Russia and divide up the country. It’s as simple as smoking grass, which your “president” always does.

Attached: 74339360-9B20-4E08-8CCA-7BE32F651C09.gif (700x459, 147.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tass.com/economy/1498861
tass.com/world/1497977
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's all understandable but, having a little insight in the country, I can say

- most ukrainians want to be part of the EU, they saw our standard of living compared to what Russia offers and we all know there's no contest.
- In the last 30 years they made quite a lot of progress towards western civilization.
- After centuries trying to get independence, they now love freedom so much that most of them are willing to die for it.
- If you know Russia a little, you know they are not gonna stop until you stop them. Ukraine would just be the first. It makes more sense to let Ukraine earn its entrance in the EU like this than having to fight more ruskies later.
- Yes, Ukraine is one of the closest countries to Russia and the soviet way of doing things still permeate the government and local administrations very much, there's a lot of corruption but also a lot of people fighting it. It takes time, you can't change a country in a few years, it will require a few generations.
- Most of the money received by Ukraine is literally nothing compared to european and american capabilities. The US sent less than 20 billions (they have an annual military budget of 800 billions) while the EU literally sent like 5 euro per capita. We're not getting broke over Ukraine, we're getting fucked after 2 retarded years of lockdowns which destroyed economy and supply chains.

I'll stop here but I'd have more

> most ukrainians want to be part of the EU, they saw our standard of living
fucking lol

>and (c) demanding we stop our good relations with Russia.
Very good post, but your point (c) it's too late, relations with Russia got already destroyed.
This winter is going to be fucked for Germany.
Take a look at this, and pay special attention to this statement by Medvedev:
>or the Nord Stream 2 launch is rejected,

BREAKING. RUSSIA's and Medvedev's last warning to EU Political Swines.
QUOTE:
Russia is ready to supply gas to Europe in contracted volumes if the West does not twist its arms by restrictions,
Deputy Chairman of the Security Council Dmitry Medvedev said on Friday in an interview with France’s LCI TV Channel.

"We are ready to supply gas in volumes that were contracted even now.
However, this will definitely depend on the position of Western countries, the position of European countries.
If our arms are twisted, if payments are banned or the delivery of repaired turbines or the Nord Stream 2 launch is rejected,
then supplies of this kind will not be probably in volumes the Western countries expect," Medvedev said.

MOSCOW, August 26.2022 /TASS/.
tass.com/economy/1498861

Hahahahaha...one wrong move, one wrong statement from the degenerate EU swines and Russia will fuck them big time this winter.
GO RUSSIA GO !!!

Attached: Dmitry Medvedev.png (956x640, 1.01M)

Make an argument or kys

>mariupol now fell in the first week

>- In the last 30 years they made quite a lot of progress towards western civilization.
TL;DR
Stopped reading right there.

Attached: Mentally ILL IDIOT.jpg (498x480, 69.29K)

Please, continue to send them money, because they will need it to pay war reparations after we win.

/TASS
Can I link CNN?

test

A billion more or less is peanuts Kraut. This war will decide the future of the old continent, with or without you.

I have no beef with them begging (that's a better way to put it) because well they would need it to a superior enemy in terms of equipment and firepower. The main beef should be the gullible western nations for being as cock starved for wasting billions in endless conflicts.

Fpbp

>I have no beef with them begging
LOL, Hohols are the biggest beggars in Europe.

Attached: Ukraine begging,lol.jpg (1280x827, 106.95K)

>>- most ukrainians want to be part of the EU
like all the africa lol

>>Most of the money received by Ukraine is literally nothing compared to european and american capabilities.

absolutely not true to rebuild ukraine at least 1 trln needed

>>It takes time, you can't change a country in a few years, it will require a few generations.

so why not accept in the EU after those 2-3 generations

i think you are a hohol

Here, HAPPY NEWS FROM YOUR Shit-Kraine.

Attached: HAPPY NEWS from UKRAINE ).jpg (1277x851, 109.94K)

I think most nations in that situation kind of have to beg for support. Even the confederates and Colonial America did so and got support from Spain and France.

>Make an argument

Attached: Never argue with stupid people !.png (774x953, 95.45K)

Disputes between nations should be solved with 1v1 gladiatorial combat, using modern weapons of war. I have a plan.

Momi has the macaronni, Dioni go to eat something, you are 40 years old and momi is angry

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (1022x1280, 141.83K)

>- most ukrainians want to be part of the EU, they saw our standard of living compared to what Russia offers and we all know there's no contest.
You mean they want even more gibs, especially from Germany.

Attached: fdcfa7.jpg (960x540, 43.4K)

Attached: Zelensky with stolen money.jpg (828x1009, 237.42K)

>despite being corruption central
Meanwhile your faggot Shroeder & co shut down your nuclear power plants, made you dependent on russian gas AND WENT TO WORK IN RUSSIAN GAZPROM LMAO
stfu with corruption, kraut. Not untill you deal with your own

Attached: IMG_20220817_215554_799.jpg (1280x973, 172.05K)

Lol, great meme.

Here is something very interesting:
"Less than third of UN member states support anti-Russian statement on Ukraine"

A joint anti-Russian statement on the conflict in Ukraine, which was released on Wednesday, was supported by only 58 United Nations member states,
or less than a third of the organization’s 193 members.

Ukraine’s Permanent Representative to the United Nations Sergey Kislitsa read out the document to journalists at the UN headquarters and named all the states that supported it.
The statement lambastes Russia’s actions and calls on it to immediately stop combat operations.

Among the signatories of the statement are the European Union nations, the United States, the United Kingdom, Georgia, Turkey, several Asian and Latin American countries.
UNITED NATIONS, August 25.2022 /TASS/.
tass.com/world/1497977

LOL, Hohols are getting ignored more and more every day.

Attached: UN & Evil-Kraine.png (963x614, 1.04M)

Watching that animated map makes me think the invasion from the north so close to Kiev was done on purpose to distract Ukraine from what was happening in the south and east (the two primary stated regions Putin was concerned).

Attached: VladPutin.jpg (250x248, 7.85K)

because if Russia wins, Russian will conscript all the ukranians and attack poland and the baltics (after all, why stop? it was always going to come down to this), and then Germany will be in deep shit. Its best to stop them as far away as possible and Ukraine has a talented army at killing people, like Americans