BuT wHy ShoUld We PaY FoR THeiR Degree

>WhY sHoUlD I PaY fOr ThEiR UsEleSs DeGreEs?!

I'm seeing this a lot. Obviously, the people who post "educated people don't do anything for society" are not educated, so I am not totally surprised by this ignorant worldview and have neither time nor inclination to delve deeply into the fallacies of this argument.
I will simply point out these few truths. The technology you are using to express your idiotic worldview was created by an educated person. The bridges you drive your shitty pick-up trucks over are built by educated people. The physicians who save your lives, the city planners. the accountants, the engineers, and nearly every useful member of society are educated. If you had a community of only right-wing Any Forumstards with high school degrees, it would take less than 30 days for that community to deteriorate into savagery. You owe much more than 10k a head to the college-educated who make your lives livable.

Attached: 1649195779233.jpg (1080x1222, 156.83K)

You'd probably get more upvotes if you posted this on reddit.

>The technology you are using to express your idiotic worldview was created by an educated person.
No, by an intelligent person. Someone who knowingly takes on a debt they can't afford for college is likely going to come out educated beyond their level of intelligence.

nooooo it didn't supposed to was like this

WEF shill post

Reminder leftists are cowards. Scared of morality because it will sink them. Scared of principals because their shitty beliefs require them to be ever changing. And scared of any personal agency because it would mean they have to acknowledge how retarded they are. Their is only one direction these “people” are headed for. Death.

Attached: 6895F90B-9258-414B-B9BC-8D04BC02C07D.jpg (600x600, 45.83K)

If they are so educated, why can't they find jobs that pay well, so they can pay the loans back themselves?

There are plenty of intelligent people. In order to design computers etc takes someone who WENT TO COLLEGE and trained.
>George Sorors, WEF, lizard people..
These are the automatic responses from thhe low iq crowd any time their fragile worldview is put into question

Friendly reminder: And educated person created the meds you should be taking

>unironically comparing meme degrees to law degrees, medical degrees, and STEM degrees

These people are just showing that, even after 4 years of schooling, they are incapable of recognizing nuance in complex topics.

There used to be like 12 degrees you could get. Now it's in the hundreds.

Even if you give the benefit of the doubt, it's simply weaponized incompetence which is not much better than actual incompetence, and further demonstrates the worse-than-useless nature of their "education".

I didn’t read your blog post, but judging by your meme pic in the OP I’m guessing you are probably trying to infer that we give money to Israel, so we should pay off your student loan. Well if I pay off your student loan then that is going to give the Jews even more money, because they are the lenders of your loan. So my advice to you would be to lurk, and never post again, or go back to your tranny discord.

follow the money
> Federal Reserve invents $300B gives to US Treasury
> US Treasury gives to Fed $300B in national debt at 4% interest
> US Treasury gives $300B to US Banks to reduce student debt of US people
> US Banks give $300B out to US people as loans at 7% interest
> US people get bill for $300B at 4% interest from national debt
> US people get bill for $300B at 7% interest from private debt
> Fed gets $300B plus interest of US taxpayer money over 30y
> US Bank gets $300B plus interest of US taxpayer money immediately from government
> US Bank gets $300B plus interest of US borrow money over 5y
> US people get payment on $300B of student loans that weren't even being paid

Attached: CB1682B7-E434-444F-9C0B-394CC2ED0A20.png (779x772, 618.44K)

I wish I knew someone IRL who understands how this all works.

In simple terms the more money the Federal Government spends by having the Federal Reserve invent it in exchange for US Taxpayer Debt, the richer the rich become. All the rich people are rich because the Government funds them directly or indirectly with invented money--this money is intermingled with the money Americans work and earn and spend vausing all inflation and all rich people. The only way to end inflation and to end Government nomination of rich people is to pass a Balanced Budget Amendment which ends the ability of the Government to invent money and choose who it will hand it out to. Within 30 years the National Debt would be paid, and finally we don't have to let the Government make us poor on a whim for rich people anymore. For the record, not all rich people are bad. The problem is specifically the Government arbitrarily deciding to make themselves and their political benefactors into the only rich people who do not work or contribute anything to society (like most banks).

Israel is a big boy economy and downstairs even need the extra dough. Some Israeli politicians even think about refusing it, because of the optics.

>The bridges you drive your shitty pick-up trucks over are built by educated people
Pablo can't speak English and doesn't have a high school degree. The designer of the bridge did though. Guess how I know you are probably from California and probably from a city.

The first honest person on this board! At least you admit you can’t read and only look at pictures. We need more of this on Any Forums

The clearest and most logical reason I heard is the hyper-inflation. Raising the interest rates to attempt to match the hyper-inflation simply means almost nobody will be afford to keep paying for these loans. (((Banks))) will lose money.

Hence, the (((banks))) need the taxpayer to step up and foot the bill to ensure the hyper-inflation doesn't eat into their profit margins.

That's what I'd be pissed about if I hadn't put burgerland behind me forever. It's not about helping out the students, it's about helping out (((them))).

We talk in memes on here, you retarded newfag.
If his drawn-out post has nothing to do with the pic he posted he would have said
>pic unrelated
But of course him, as well as you, both being gargantuan newfags you know nothing of the board culture.
This is why you should lurk for 10 years before posting again.

no one is getting a check for money. they are reducing debt balance and giving checks for cash from the Treasury to US banks. show me a student who is getting any money--none, the US Government is paying $10k on their behalf directly to banks. 'Here is your reward, We have spent it for you'. meanwhile, 30y of more tax payer payments go to the Federal Reserve (a bank) (not the Treasury) for all of it, plus interest also. should be illegal, and it is, since no spending bill can originate anywhere but the US House of Representatives; however, who will sue them that has standing? the Courts will drag it out until it is moot and already long done and then what, make people pay it back again? would never happen. just shovelling money out the door to buy voters with tax bucks.

>But of course him, as well as you, both being gargantuan newfags you know nothing of the board culture.

Not being able to read IDs and yet throws around the word newfag

I’m literally dying

The funny thing is $10k wont even wipe out the debt for a lot of people, it'll only wipe out a portion. If you have like $50k in loans it won't make much of a difference

it's well known that we LOVE israel here