I'm sorry I did not contribute to the survival of the aryan race by being too autistic to get close to girls

I'm sorry I did not contribute to the survival of the aryan race by being too autistic to get close to girls

Attached: 1661610200968881.jpg (850x601, 93.43K)

How old are you?

don't worry, 2D is as good as it gets

Attached: 1641369583755.jpg (707x1000, 389.81K)

22 in september

your autism never had anything to do with it. You're just ugly.

White people simply cannot outbreed shitskins. Anyone advocating for you to do so, is simply trying to have you raise a new generation of tax slaves for jews.

Whites must determine how they are going to compete with or eliminate the 9 shitskins each of us are numbered against.

Attached: 1660924094047894.jpg (1080x845, 495.65K)

Stop whinging then. You have plenty of time. I can't promise success but if you work towards your goals you'll more often achieve them.

I am not that ugly

Attached: 1660572157981210.jpg (1932x2485, 1.15M)

you're a normie. That's nowhere near enough. You also have long hair which is a minus. You also may be short

Timestamp

nobody cares nigger

>that hairline
it's over. better get a good job or start lifting

jesus fucking christ, how new are you?
YOU NEVER POST YOUR FACE ON Any Forums!

I'm not a normie I'm a mentally ill kissless virgin imageboard user and a nazi
I might shave my head someday tho

Attached: 1661176647059184.jpg (2100x1398, 348.74K)

>Diagnosed autism
>Meet a 19 year old girl on the internet and she drives a hour to my house
>Think I'm finally going to lose my virginity at 32 years of age
>She tries to kiss me and I have a panic attack instead

If I knew I was defective all along I wouldn't have hated myself as much for being a lonely incel

a normie looks-wise i mean. Get rid of that autistic fucking haircut, grow a stubble

I do it all the time and people know me on /bant/ who cares
I am 5 years new

I'm 33 and I just had my first kid. Get away from the keyboard, asshole.

You aren't if thats you and you are a man.
It's ok for a man to start a family a little later.
Men usually reach their peak at the age of 32.

But I like my long hair and I want to grow it really long like they have in my animes
I plan to start finasteride and grow it down to my waist which will take a few more years

Attached: dies irae.jpg (1460x1032, 568.24K)

then you wonder why you're single

Yeah, their peak of 32 once they turn bald and their brain has been declining for the past 6 years. Sure
It’s easy to know about the wall for women because of the whole eggs things, but men thinking they get an extra decade are full of copium.

no bro you're in your prime in your 80s bro
just wheelchairmaxx

I want an autistic alt liberal weirdo gf though

and those ones want an autistic alt liberal weirdo CHAD BF. You can't afford to look autistic when you're ugly.

it's all good bro, i'm the same way

I tried. They all rejected me. I refuse to lower my standards.

You're really trying to bring me down but I get positive comments on my home board and in real life so I shouldn't listen to you even though you're hurting my feelings

do you get those positive comments from women? No, that doesn't include your relatives.

I'm in a mental institution so I get interaction with cute teen and milf nurses and they're the ones who say it

you're going to try to hit on them aren't you