8 BILLION CATTLE

I LOVE RAPID POPULATION GROWTH! I LOVE WHEN THERE’S TOO MANY PEOPLE FOR TECHNOLOGY TO HANDLE! I LOVE WHEN THE GOVERNMENT IMPORTS A BUNCH OF CATTLE HUMANS USED FOR NOTHING MORE THAN LABOUR, AND THEN CALLING PEOPLE RACIST WHEN THEY DARE QUESTION IT. I LOVE BLAMING ALL OUR PROBLEMS ON CAPITALISM OR BIGOTRY WHILST LIVING IN TINY CAGES IN CITIES DUE TO UNSUSTAINABLE POPULATIONS!

Attached: 7874F303-8AA7-4798-A209-4DC50157E942.jpg (694x604, 609.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WbzXf_IEs-E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

upvote, epicsauce post my dude

youtube.com/watch?v=WbzXf_IEs-E
>Earth is under alien occupation and the human race has been conditioned for slavery, unable to think for itself or disobey an order.
starring Brent Spiner

Attached: data_das_it_mane.jpg (110x125, 2.88K)

Oh you feel like me?
We need to send them all back then, don't we; our birthrate is 1.8.
Our population would go down.
We would have spare homes.

We would have spare everything… even nature could finally heal, why is the world okay with what’s happening?

the people can't handle themselves unless the number of them in a realm is exactly 1 or if the inhabitants share the mindset of the original inhabitor

this realm is supposed to be like this to draw out the truth behind your soul - crafted from the waters of the chaos sea itself

i do not like it, no one does except for the corrupt
i can only hope the next one will be more lenient and give me a greater purpose than simply existing and having faith for however long i may live for

Because we are, we don't speak up enough. We have no one to voice these concerns in the House of Commons even.
We need it.

you recognize you need an "authority" to grant you what you seemingly cannot grant yourself, even if it would be crafted and managed by your own hands?

more so, can you even pick the right guy for the job and replace him with a better one should he even decide to reveal himself for you idiots?

How do you know that there are 8 billion people?
Because the media tells you? The media lies about everything, why wouldn't they lie about the total population as well?

I'm speaking generally. But I'm no politician. Best I could manage is local.

The globojews subtly meme that the global population should be reduced to one billion. For once, I can agree with them. They wish to start this process, however, by blending out White people. What should happen is that Africa should receive no more food aid so that 900 billion niggers die off and our industries should be reclaimed from Asia so that two billion gooks and shitskins have nothing to do and kill themselves in civil wars. If we simply cut off all trade to the mud and slant races, the world would fix itself in a generation. But this cannot be done while Jews remain in control of us.

We all know it’s an estimation. Even if the media lied about it, it wouldn’t change anything. No matter how many people are here, there’s too much. Far too much.

Now there's a big thinker

Tribals dragging themselves out of poverty want 1st luxuries. They want infinite plastic widgets, vehicles, large houses, to travel anywhere they want, etc
The world can’t support it. A whole bunch of us will need to die, OR we could be content living close to the earth and giving up numerous luxuries (like personal transport and shopping out of bored). Most will choose death.

unhinged inhuman policies require a counter force of equal measure and weight. the price of self serving negligence ends when people choose to care for one another under a common creed.

>yeah bro the population of china is actually just 100 million

now think about how much do you actually "know"

Then.
Rise above, fellow tea ignorer

It's possible.

Just say "I am retarded just to be contrarian" instead

problem?