What is the biggest lie you were told?

For me, it was my mother (and society, I guess) telling me “Just work hard and be yourself, you will find a woman who loves you for who you are.”

Attached: C011AC77-1FA3-4473-8E65-0655CBD6CD6A.jpg (1284x1395, 1011.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/qlbkJZcnRSYm/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bitchute.com/video/qlbkJZcnRSYm/

Attached: kikes.png (1023x577, 494.79K)

Essentially everything in the mainstream sector of noosphere has been a lie since America hijacked the undivided control over the global narrative

>For me, it was my mother (and society, I guess) telling me “Just work hard and be yourself, you will find a woman who loves you for who you are.”

That's so fucking true That's the biggest lie ever.

"Just work hard" I don't give a shit how hard you work That's not what matters its how much money you make. You can have a job where you hardly work but make lot's of money then you get respect. You could be working your ass off in another job but if you ain't making the money you aren't respected. That's a fact

My own senpai has done that to me my whole life. Talks out of the side of his mouth about work values but that doesn't actually mean shit it's about how much you make.

The holocaust

>hard work
Dig a hole for 12 hours and then fill it back in?
You worked hard and produced nothing. This is the root of the liberal mentality
>people should get paid based on how hard they work
No you get paid based on the value of what you can produce, produce something valuable. Why do CEOS make 6000x the avg employee? Because running massive corporations well can only be managed by a handful of people. Build skills that others don’t have and are useful and that is how you become successful. This is how all of civilization has ever operated. It’s why farmers have always had money.

that women should be treated properly and that YOU should be the gentleman who slaves away for them.

I'll take you one level beyond this user. Even when you make money, the kind of women who are drawn to you are the lowest quality gold diggers you can imagine. I make about 140k annually give or take a bit, and women are absolute trash.

>“I was told if I didn’t got to college I’d end up working retail, but I went to college and I still work retail”
What an idiot, even after college they are too dumb to realize that is not a lie.
>If OP does not make this thread he’ll be a massive faggot, but OP did make the thread and is still a massive faggot.

Leftists are people too

My mother telling me I love you

This is the biggest lie of all time. Currently still pushing this 24/7.

Oh I know bro! Im not rich but I know a few who are. The ladies in their lives have been absolutely trash. From the outside looking in its very noticeable they were gold diggers. Not just me noticing but multiple people try to warn them but they don't want to hear it. Thats not to say they haven't had some genuine ladies that were there for the right reasons but ironically those were the fastest to get kicked to the curbs. I really don't get it

that earth is a nice place to spent a lifetime on
sadly, no refunds

That nazis gassed 6 million kikes

god isn't real and no one cares about you

>Why do CEOS make 6000x the avg employee? Because running massive corporations well can only be managed by a handful of people
Youve just fallen for another line of bullshit
Anyone with an IQ over 120 can be a ceo, Theyre not worth 6000x. It's a big club and you aint in it

If we're talking about the media then its "weapons of mass destruction"

If we talk about the most repeated social lie its probably women being more compassionate than men or whatever

If we are talking about the workplace "we're a family here at xyz" or anything about company loyalty

"Innovation" is another thing, what do you do? They are more concerned with not rocking the boat, not changing things.

And the omission everyone makes knowingly or not, about wanting smart workers-smart enough to do what they are told, but spineless conformists who will never question or demand anything.

That Jews are victims

Women's rights.

It's not just about IQ
It's about commitment as well
Commitment to sucking Jewish cock that is

god isn't real and no one cares about you

and you'll never have a waifu

>you need to go to school so you can get a good job

Attached: public education 2.jpg (500x430, 46.59K)

>Commitment to sucking Jewish cock that is
Bingo

human rights.

Attached: 1638928076645.jpg (960x720, 89.2K)

That's a hard one man

Not just true of public education, but of private education too. There is no such thing as a good school.