Natural gas go brrrr

>Natural gas go brrrr
t. monke
twitter.com/backtolife_2023/status/1563535719511261185

Attached: Screenshot_2022-08-27_15-59-14.png (790x550, 182.46K)

Ohhhh greta gonna be hecka mad

Yes mein young leader very gut you vill be rewarded for zis

I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest that this whole thing is to piss off Europeans to the point where they're support a major war against Russia.

Dumb monke could be storing it through proof of work

Attached: 1658534249182951.jpg (640x907, 107.01K)

>Putin is burning gas instead of supplying the West
>the West is funding/arming the opponent of Russia in an ongoing conflict
I mean, what the fuck else do you expect them to do?

>Yes mein young leader very gut you vill be rewarded for zis
sapsiba my master

Attached: putin shwab.jpg (1024x717, 181.13K)

Their reserves are already full

Proof of work = mining crypto with excess energy, they can then resell the crypto to get gas again

Attached: 1661040496028131m.jpg (1024x1024, 104.1K)

>>Natural gas go brrrr
brrr meme is fucking normie and reddit
go back

Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

the west should be putting pilots in the sky and Sam systems on the ground like Russia did in Vietnam

He's supplying the West with everything they're willing to buy.

If they want more the gas can be turned on again.

When you realize this is how the west has done diplomacy since like 1920

>brrrrr
t. uoP6sC4c

No one in power cares about millennial internet collectibles.

That's not the point. The point is to show your enemies that you have so much of what they need that you can afford to throw it away. It makes the freezies seethe.

They should, bitcoin is literally a battery to store excess energy

Attached: Edwardteller.jpg (214x281, 13.63K)

>retard that doesn't know what flaring is

Funko Pops is literally a battery to store excess plastic. No one still gives a shit.

>I want to sell you this
>no fuck off
>Okay I can't store the excess
>WHY ARE YOU NOT SUPPLYING EUROPE?

European govts said no, what is putin supposed to do? Bow down to the EU and supply them with gas?

Ayyy, he aint burning it off. The sanctions are forcing him to burn it off. If he doesnt the pressure will destroy the system and they will have to shut the well heads in. This will take decades to repair and there arent enough skilled russian men or labours left to complete that task in our life time.

This isnt a political act. It is a survival act.

Attached: Peter-Zeihan.gif (576x576, 106.1K)

No, they are burning it because they can't stop the pipelines due to the permafrost.

If they stop they can't reactivate them for years so they are preparing for winter.

hahhahahhahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahha
I love Putin so much its unreal

Attached: 1655059607369.jpg (798x650, 69.05K)

holy fucking based

Attached: 1635619466034.jpg (260x294, 11.21K)

And that's why you are about to enter the crisis of the third century 2.0 eurocuck.

Don't worry we will be merciful and let you come here.

Don't worry about it, we'll be fine up here. You'll probably have to take in EUropoors though, maybe they will barter internet pogs for bananas, kek.

Attached: gas.png (1600x1538, 1.21M)

Hahahaha how fucking epic, first you cut off gas supply to Germoney recking their ecomoney, while jacking up gas prices to the point you make MORE money through LESS sales, and to put the cherry on the cake you burn that fucking shit to show how little you fucking care.
Gentlemen, the very definition of SIGMA

> Eternal Fire is a religious cult that had many followers among humans of the Northern Kingdoms. It was founded in Novigrad, where it was practically law, and the city served as the religion's de facto capital. The cult is led by an elected Hierarch, who's chosen by the Electoral College, with the seat currently being occupied by Cyrus Engelkind Hemmelfart.
The Eternal Fire is once more flickering. Novigrad = Russia confirmed.