Reminder that you are no different than a Funko Pop Marvel bug consoomer if you think anime is "based" and look for...

Reminder that you are no different than a Funko Pop Marvel bug consoomer if you think anime is "based" and look for "deep" political themes in it as motivation for watching/liking it.

Attached: s.png (992x554, 609.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ItwGz43a_ak&list=PLmhKTejvqnoOrQOcTY-pxN00BOZTGSWc3&index=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

and thats ok

Attached: 63455ABC-04C3-47BE-9037-498B5C96A9E2.jpg (1024x614, 238.19K)

Who the fuck watches anime as a political statement? Is this some murican new york M16 cowboy barbecue cheeseburger brainrot faggotry that I'm not getting?

I dont think anime is "based" or look too deeply into it, but I do enjoy it for reasons other than what you mention. Its comfy, sometimes the story/characters are interesting, and most recently, the animation quality is superb.

What should I watch instead? Hollyjew? Grifters? Cable TV? Kek, its all cringe

Aren't you a gook though?

Attached: 38967602020_e50a51c77c_b.jpg (1024x816, 212.8K)

most of Any Forums will condemn you and justify anime & videogames but the reality is that consuming those is accepting globohomo

Kek

I like anime too, but unironically, y'all should watch "War of the Three Kingdoms" on YouTube. 90 something episodes each 40 minutes long. I'm at EP6 right now. Some guy on /lit/ shilled it (cuz of the book) and it's unironically amazing.

People watch anime because even though most anime is trash, anime still trues to be entertainment while western media has given up being entertainment and is now nonstop nigger shit and emasculation

And yet here you are posting on an 'anime' website. How embarassing.

Fucking lol

>unironically ya'll

Attached: zoom.jpg (671x1024, 73.47K)

>still trues to be entertainment

true entertainment how?

promoting infantilization? homosexuality? transgenderism? violence?

one of the main reasons moot left us is because we werent tranime faggots like himself

I don't think anyone does that
but some tranimes can have deeper themes
like grave of the fireflies and kimi no na wa
>three kingdoms
just play dynasty warriors

that incorrect grammar ain't bussin, fr fr, no cap. on god...

Your entire nation revolves around DragonBall Z

>War of the Three Kingdoms
I havent watched this, but I do regularly listen to history podcasts and channels. I havent moved from antiquity yet. Im particularly a huge fan of roman history, might I suggest this 36 episode series of lectures
youtube.com/watch?v=ItwGz43a_ak&list=PLmhKTejvqnoOrQOcTY-pxN00BOZTGSWc3&index=1

Sometimes late at night, on your weekend, after work, after blahblah, you just wanna sit back and be entertained.

Based weeb destroyer

it doesn't but even if it did, it doesn't make what i said any less true

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

Everyone who posts on Any Forums should be required to watch Kodomo no Jikan. If you haven't seen it, you're a newfag. It's an absolute masterpiece, and anyone who criticizes it is too much of a coward to watch it. They look at what it's about and cry out in pain as they strike you.

Still not watching rings of power

pedophile troon fuck
kill yourself

Theres a difference between being a consoomer and casually watching anime/movies for the sake of enjoyment, motivation and philosophy. I mean what the fuck do you do when watching movies? Shut your brain off all the time like an npc?

I always wondered why the Jews in control of media and television glorified paganism so much, making movies and videogames about Thor and greek mythology.

Now I know that it is their hatred towards Christ and God, they are willing to spend millions and work hundreds of hours to divert people from the truth of Christ.

If you are a devout Christian reading this, just know that God always has the final judgement.

Here we go again... I've seen all of Dovahatty's videos, mixed in with Kings and Generals, HistoryMarche, and even Invicta's videos. Some vids from that HistoriaCivilis guy too. But inronically, after all that... the Visigoths were in the right...

Attached: 2022-08-27_10-20-07.png (1897x1197, 3.34M)

In the Marvel comics and movies Thor is an alien. All the Asgardians are just aliens mistaken as gods

>jew worshiper thinks the jewish subversion of european heritage and mythos is to stop him from worshiping jews
pathetic