How the fuck has he aged 10+ years in the last 2?

How the fuck has he aged 10+ years in the last 2?

Attached: 20220827_105148.jpg (1640x1626, 208.66K)

>has he aged 10+ years in the last 2?
he wears makeup

fat

How? Photoshop you coward.

He lost weight and when fat old people lose weight they look older because their wrinkles show more.

My granddad aged like milk in the summer when he stopped working. Purpose gives you vitality I guess.

Stress

Orange man without orange

Not enough kike seamen

yarp
gotta have that jewjewcum

He is being poisoned.
An outright kill would be too much, so they put shit in his water supply and food.

bros...
he's not orange anymore

Having the system work overtime to destroy you tends to be stressful.

time's up

He lives off burgers and diet coke. It's catching up with him.

Attached: 1659997286092427.jpg (1841x1211, 405.31K)

he lost his berserk

I would too if it let me live that long.

Personally I want to know what the fuck child blood Shatner is drinking. I know there's probably plastic surgery involved but he's in his 90s and still looks great.

>ITT op discovers why he's spray painted orange
He doesn't sit with a makeup artist when he's out on the links apparently. He looked old in 2014 before the tan and dyed hair too.

Attached: file.png (1200x675, 642.28K)

It's like his physical age warp-speeded for some reason... inexplicable to me. A scientific unknown of some kind.

Kicked out of the adrenochrome club

Coming to the realization that all your bullshit is catching up with you and that you're likely to die in prison stresses and ages a person considerably. And he was old and unhealthy to start,

It's hot in Florida and he was golfing

long hair and no orange spray paint mostly.

Did he get his warp speed injections +booster? He tells his base to get the shots so surely he must have also.

Fake and gay. how much effort was put into this sleezy photoshop smear attack?

Attached: fake and gay.jpg (1133x524, 141.86K)

It's the vaxx

Attached: 1642982737496.jpg (787x800, 169.78K)

Reminder leftists are cowards. Scared of morality because it will sink them. Scared of principals because their shitty beliefs require them to be ever changing. And scared of any personal agency because it would mean they have to acknowledge how retarded they are. Their is only one direction these “people” are headed for.

Diet coke