All I have so far is "murder is wrong" but it is clearly a necessary evil

Attached: sneaky2.jpg (600x584, 30.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts 5&version=NIV
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you won't do shit, rentcel

Did he rape you

Murder is illegal.

You made a deal. Money for accommodation. A deal's a deal. You don't get to say it's unfair just because your brain never developed properly.

the pipes might burst

Get a job fag

buy a house

I was going to give you reasons after reading the post in that catalog, but after opening it and seeing your chosen flag I'm just going to tell you to kill yourself instead.

This
>Inb4 bootlicker

expected future value of human life. You're welcome. In case y'all don't know what that means, it's the value of a human's life that can be derived from their expected circumstances in the future. Mostly used as an anti-abortion argument

Murder isn't wrong. According to the bible you should kill the motherfucker who refuses to collectivise his wealth, then frame the Holy Spirit when you write about it..

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts 5&version=NIV

Now imagine op owning her own house and needing to maintain it. This is an example of why we should bring back slavery.

>coerced into making an unfavourable deal because my jewish landlord brought all the houses in the area and made them equally expensive

kys

You can do whatever you want as long as you’re man enough to be responsible for the consequences of your actions.

OH god I forgot it's super hard work calling a plumber. Landlords aren't hyper exploitative leeches on society in fact they provide a crucial service because without them we wouldn't have shelter.

Jesus literally told his disciples a parable of tenants who deserved to die for not paying up.

>All I have so far is "murder is wrong"
kek

I know this is Any Forums where the average IQ is 10 but you might wanna read this for a reason why not to. Spoilers: man kills landlord

Attached: 81b6e-dc41L.jpg (1603x2560, 362.48K)

Holy sh--. Never mind, lmao. WTF. I'm kinda leery on christkikes now. Thanks

Your existence isn't needed. You are the parasite. You need the landlord. The landlord doesn't need you

Stream it if you do.

Based. I was reading this for a couple chapters before moving on to Don Quixote. I'm going to finish C&P after DQ.

I don't care what you say, Acts 5 is communism.
>Oh look this nigger who refused to collectivise their wealth mysteriously died!
>Totally the Holy Spirit, bros!

I guarantee wherever you live nobody has "bought all the houses" and there are properties for sale. Just buy your own property.

>hello here is a price so you can live in my house for a set time
>Actually I now own your shit
It’s not only murder it’s theft and entitlement

You signing a document of your own free will is being coerced? The average leftists brain. This is why they will have to die soon.

not worth the trouble

Pay your rent, you filthy commie. Or go back to your parents' home.

>Thinks burst pipe = 5 minutes to call a plumber.
You sweet summer retard, a burst pipe usually means ripping out the walls and flooring while arguing with your insurance company for a few months.

this isn't a moral reason it's a rationization for not doing the right thing

but self serving reasons work better on morons

To paraphrase OP
>I like yo house, Gibbs me dat.

Also, the victorious make the rules. The only true rule is might makes right. I say OP should do whatever he wants and accept the consequences.

Explain why you would want to harm someone who is providing you with shelter in a way that doesn't make you seem like an entitled cunt. Protip: You can't.

Calm down there, Raskolnikov.

Seriously, what's the deal with the American commies that refuse paying the rents while they have no problem buying games and movie they can easily pirate?

Reported for threats of terrorism.
Enjoy prison with Tyrone you nazi chud.
I hope his BBC doesn’t stretch you out too much.

Gibbs me dat mentality.

Imagine being a rentoid lmfao
Buy a house or just turn the gun on yourself you sack of shit loser

the plot of a young, innocent woman being pimped by her family was pretty fucked up. Russia was a weird place in 1800s

You won't have anywhere to live. Neither will anyone else he provides housing for.

No it means calling a plumber to replace your pipe.

because you are a pussy bitch nigger cubicle cuck who lacks the balls or even the gun and if you did have the gun you wouldn't know how to use it unless someone's boomer dad offered to show you and also because you are a massive bitch ass pussy as all commie nigger faggots are. also you are a pussy, pussy faggot, you hear me bitch nigger?

Landlords rent to earn money not because they really care about providing people with shelter.

It’s more cost effective if you just stop breathing.

Are you serious?

>the victorious make the rules.
Exactly, and that means losers don't make the rules. Take OP for example.

Because he was born a slave and the only way to free himself is through violence.

And OP expects charity because he really cares about Gibbs Me Dat