Vaxxed youtubers getting stage 3-4 cancers

A user who posted yesterday..
>
Vaxxies are popping with lethal stage cancers, specially on brain another had a form of lupus

youtube.com/watch?v=iT63Iv0p9Cs

Attached: Capture.jpg (1093x660, 134.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@Realfake_Newsource:9/RFNS-12.21-002-008:7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if he bullied unvaxxed before he deserves it

Positively charged graphene, magneto protein.

Attached: IMG_1639.jpg (1125x2436, 319.56K)

5 to 9 months after the vax two people at my work got cancer, one had aggressive leukemia "out of nowhere" his doctors said because he had constant check ups for another issue and was fine before the vax. The other had stage 3 esophagus cancer. The other day a girl was carried off in an ambulance due to chest pains. Another's unvaxxed wife died of covid aka Remdesivir (kidney failure). Another's wife was diagnosed with heart damage and now the husband was out for heart issues and "exhaustion". These are just what's known directly around me I'm sure there's been more randomly occurring issues that ramped up after covid. These vaxxoids keep getting sick also and some have had coughs for months now

Attached: 1657244799414m.jpg (1024x796, 76.47K)

Attached: 1634533773162m.jpg (597x1024, 87.86K)

He'll go on to blame it as the Trump vaccine and that he always advised people not to take it, just waiting for the new software update to be pushed.

If I doctor told me I had stage 3 cancer I would say "nope", cancel all future appointments, cancel my health insurance, and go back to living life as normal until I feel something is wrong. Then I would just show up at emergency with no insurance like the poors. Get the same care as the responsible paying customers (which is mediocre at best, criminally negligent at worst), have them send me a bill, die before I pay, lol, lmao even.

None of you are so-called purebloods. You have between 1 and 30 vaccines flowing through your veins since birth

not mrna though

not mrna so they literally are still the same dna when they were born

>puppet nerd
I would say he always had tumor.

Never got vaxxed but I also don't go to the doctor so if there was a health issue I'd never figure it out lol

>they literally are still the same dna when they were born
No, DNA changes a little bit every two weeks. Not a joke. Every two weeks you are literally different.

Good luck to that guy. :\

I might do the same but I would also do a 28 day electrolyte fast and consume a shit ton of anti-cancer molecules and glucose/l-glutamine blocking molecules.

My dad had a tumour cut off his bladder about 8 months after his 2nd shot.

Also I draw the line at mocking anyone with cancer. That's shit's too scary and can strike almost anyone, I mean, Henry Kissinger is 99 and all, so cancer IS cured, but not for little people.

>getting cancer from the vax
nah, that's just god punishing for being gay and youtubers...which are the same thing

look at this guy, and his stuff, obviously he has a brain tumour

>A user who posted yesterday..
>>
what am i supposed to see there

I know and if those kike faggots hadn't stuck them in me right after they chopped my dick up I wouldn't have got those either.

checked

It’s so nice not having to cope about getting the clot shot. Feels really good man knowing that I don’t have to worry about anything. I love reading vaxxie cope. Especially since I can just ignore their retard opinions because I’m just never gonna take it, okay?

Guess whos getting inheritance
Guess whos a good boy

Attached: 1661539080737946.webm (400x500, 2.84M)

Just do the gerson diet user

Based, I love the vaccine now.

I know several people who have got cancer over the past year. A few have died. They were all vaxxed. I can't help but think the vax had something to do with it. I have only ever known 1 other person in my life to get cancer and now all of a sudden everyone is getting it? It doesnt make sense.

Go back

If you ever get cancer remember this thread, fag.
There are some things you don't joke about, if you're not a piece of shit that is.

Buddy of mine just got a brain tumor..
His sister just got breast cancer..
And my aunt just got skin cancer..
All vaxxed
Why is happening? I only took 1 J&J shot, am I going to make it?

kys faggot

You're trying too hard to fit in here.
Now leave.

Make sure to get your booster user!

Attached: _Nuremberg.jpg (320x354, 60.64K)

TWO MORE WEEKS AND THE MASS DIE OFF BEGINS

Take your faggy fucking MUH EMPATHY for an eceleb and shove it up your fucking ass.

wow wtf, another youtuber got super rare cancer that started at multiple points in his body after getting the jab. what are the odds

not only does the vax fuck with mrna & dna, it also weakens the immune system which destroys most cancers before they mutate

Attached: ddde.png (1200x630, 670.98K)

lmao

>whiny faggot
>ur trying to fit in
no i told you to kill yourself you colossal whiny faggot

1 in 3 people get cancer in their lives. The rest are taken out by heart issues and brain issues.

somebody should've warned them

odysee.com/@Realfake_Newsource:9/RFNS-12.21-002-008:7

Attached: 103E2024-204E-4373-84E5-6F5FA7538197.png (300x219, 41.89K)

You're a Jewish shill in Tel Aviv trying reaaaaaaaaaaaal hard.
Now take your own advice.

fuck off

And YOU are a Jewish shill
And YOU are a kike shill..