Dark Brandon Calls Out Hypocrite Republicans With Forgiven PPP Loans

This is why you should vote Democrat in the midterms. Hypocrite Republicans take and take your hard earned tax dollars, but when you want a little break, they block, block, and block.

Attached: zu4xt64520k91.jpg (640x1092, 123.17K)

>be government
>create pandemic
>make everyone deemed non essential lose their jobs
>force quarantines, lockdowns
>create paycheck protection program to keep businesses from going under due to the lockdowns you caused
This is somehow the same as being a retarded liberal faggot that parties for 4 years and got a worthless degree that doesnt make him any money and then passing that bill on to the actual taxpayers?
Kill yourself

>Forgivable loans to pay employees during the Biden lockdowns
>This is somehow the same as forgiving debt taken out by teens who were scammed by universities/colleges into getting worthless degrees in underwater basket weaving.
Lol, lmao even.

My nigga.

why should I care?

and who the fuck is "Dark Brandon"

If these giga niggers in congress actually wanted to do something they'd forgive the interest on the loans, and all money that went to the interest is now applied to the principle.
All overpayments are a tax credit.
If they wanted to do even more for people who were scammed by the kike universities, they would go after the actual schools.

Businesses pay taxes.
Gibs me dats don't.

Tell me again about voting rights not tied to contributing to society

This. Take the money back from the schools. Dont make the taxpayer foot the bill for faggot and tranny degrees that contribute nothing to society

more shilling. joe biden is senile and unfit to be president.

>think PPP grants are the same as college loans
No wonder they can’t get jobs with their worthless degrees.

2 sides same coin america will be history by 2030

You don't care because you didn't go to college.

What?????????

>$100k PPP loan to small business forgiven
>$10k loan to student forgiven

why is the first one ok and not the second?

because small businesses actually do something for society

I think this is more directed at the people connected to these people who probably know more about how they've been running their personal businesses for the last few years in conjunction with receiving loans. It means we're getting into the end stage of whatever is going on where they're not even trying to sway the layperson, they're moving openly and looking to flip assets who didn't understand the game, I would expect many controlled opposition are going to be fucked with and made examples of despite doing everything the establishment has asked and their underlings will quietly disappear into the establishment seats

These people playing the heel don't understand that TPTB will absolutely crush the heel, not as a show or pretend, in order to cement their own legitimacy in the eyes of their frenzied zealots.

>Ben Shaprio was controlled opposition? Why did they take him out then?

$10k off your student loans is a lot of money for someone who just finished college and is making payments on their student loans. You wouldn't know that though because you aren't smart enough to attend college.

I have $8K in student debt user and I am paying it off with a job

how do they accomplish their function without customers?

It was designed to be a grant for paying employees. It was stated from the get go that it would be a forgivable grant if you used the money to pay employees. Why is this so difficult for people to understand?

>point
>counterpoint
>OKAY BUT WHAT ABOUT IRRELEVANT TANGENT

You have to be 18 or older to post here, try reddit.

Business pays taxes. Wealth generated.
Libtard doesn't pay taxes. Burden on society

they like raising taxes thats for damn sure

The customers now have $10k more spending money. It's not irrelevant because you can't argue against a good point.

ASHLEY, PAPA BIDEN SAYS IT'S SPECIAL SHOWER TIME

>lost wages due to tyrannical leftism
>inflated college prices due to retard leftism
both are stupid, but we actually don't sneed marx 101 thanks

>This is why you should vote Democrat in the midterms.
Boy you'd better get out of here with that darkie malarkey

Attached: DarkMalarkeyGavin01.png (1152x768, 1.33M)

Youre right user, youve given all of them 10k and diminished the spending power of that 10k

Wow! Yes lets pay for all these useless degrees with our new American fun money

What a loser. Imagine not wanting $10k of your hard earned tax dollars coming back to you, while Republicans use your money to enrich themselves and their buddies to use on private jets, expensive dinners, and expensive gifts for their friends. Might as well give 10% of your paycheck to your local Republican politician so they can have a nice vacation on you.

>youve given all of them 10k and diminished the spending power of that 10k

And this doesn't apply to PPP loan forgiveness because...?

>being given free money for being lazy
If I have a debt I intend to pay it off, not let tax dollars foot the bill

>Muh cherry picked data
They literally found representatives most people have never heard of and are prancing them around like they are on trump's level of popularity.
No one should get loan forgiveness, you did this to yourself, and they should un-forgive her loan too.

Based. The grind never stops. I wish they would double my debt so I could grind even harder