Shia Appreciation Thread

ITT you can only post if you've watched this interview in it's entirety: youtu.be/hjxKG4mR3U4

We used to make fun of Shia, but he's done a complete 180, found Christ, and restored his mind. I'm proud of the guy, even if he can't hide flags very well. I will be going to see this movie when it comes out.

Post your Shia appreciations - he is watching, and He is listening.

Shills, demons, and new age satanist yoga instructors, you're not welcome here.

Say something worthwhile. Watch the video before you make a snarky remark.

Attached: 792384690234.png (1066x665, 445.7K)

When he talks about finding what you're good at a d then using it to do good in the world it really stuck with me

Same here, and how he talked about letting go. Thought it was very wholesome.

Attached: 098f0gb.png (667x684, 56.01K)

jews have been known for pretend convert to christianity for a thousand years
what makes you think it's real this time lol

really refreshing interview, glad he's well. i was drawn to catholicism by aquinas and augustine and it was cool to hear he got into them as well, i think more fedora larper types would change their perspectives of they read a bit of their work

Wonder if he'll start dropping red pills on Hollywood.

I genuinely hope he's sincere. It sounds like he is, but it also sounds like he's got a lot to learn.

Hope he starts dropping lead pills on
Hollywood

Wow he’s really turned around 360 degrees. Good for him

i could never tell if the dude was using Any Forums cleverly to troll. or if he actually is an out of touch rich guy

Going to Traditional Latin Mass with Mel Gibson, making Olivia Wyld or whatever that retarded Hollywood bitch is look insane by backing up her false clames against him with receipts and saying he's praying for her, explaining his story with Chad Jon Bernthal on a new podcast, new Catholic Kino with Abel Ferrara about St. Padre Pio coming soon

SHIA BROS IM THINKING WE'RE BACK

>traditional latin mess with Mel Gibson
Good old tradition.

Based Jewbro

He should try Orthodox mass.

If we was excited by Catholic such, Orthodox version will blow his socks off.

Traditional Latin Mass and Divine Liturgy are on the same level of Based

My girlfriend’s is Palestinian and their grandfather died. Went to an Orthodox Mass and it was pretty based.

Attached: 73631B2B-6EFB-4920-B25F-D4E2891AFF4B.png (733x718, 1.04M)

Its the sung hymns and their metric/key in Orthodoxy that really push it to a spiritual experience. You dont even have to understand the language it is sung in to feel it moving your soul, and reassuring of God and Jesus' Love for mankind.

Im happy the jews are looking out for you, shia. Congrats.

Christian Arabs are pretty based. Went to visit my friend at Nazareth and it was a very interesting experience in their local church.

he's interestingly pretty well-spoken and makes sense when he talks.

>get broken by hwndu
>hit rock bottom
>sober up
>convert to Catholicism while playing Padre Pio
Blessed redemption arc

go suck that cut jew cock while youre at it goym.