Brave new world

imagine how great life would've been if all the countries below the black line disappeared from the face of the earth

Attached: southern-hemisphere.png (1200x675, 101.66K)

Not only the northern nations would freeze because of ocean currents, but you wouldn't have enough resources that are exported from elsewhere to feed your economy and industry. But I guess that's good, you will have to recycle I guess.
Why are poolacks so dumb?

Attached: 1637115530990.gif (400x229, 1020.2K)

cope
i said countries, not landmass

Lolwut

Attached: 1660911561803809m.jpg (1024x589, 107.23K)

Attached: shalemap.png (510x286, 153.56K)

All we need is for their people to return there. We can make it happen.

Lol

Attached: world_resources.png (1450x1450, 298.06K)

Globalisation helps people below the equator, not the other way around. This is why China, India and SEA's population have skyrocketed and why Africa is projected to skyrocket. We are feeding you.

Israel is over the black line, tard.

Butthurt spic

*if the people from all the countries below the line disappeared from the face of the earth

read basins as benis

Nuke all the North Hemisphereans, you are the cancer, you made Jesus cry, only one South Hemiphere would be SOUL

Then what's left of earth is basically ZOG and Authoritharians. I much rather live with my freedom and corruption.

and most US niggers too
>RISE THE BLACK LIIIIIINE!!!!11

>exist blacks
>whites in Australia or some part of South Africa, Argentina
>have yellows in Brazil and Indonesia
Literally one possible New Ark of Noah

>you wouldn't have enough resources that are exported from elsewhere to feed your economy and industry.
Wouldn't need that big of an economy and industry if we weren't supplying anyone but ourselves, wouldn't need kikes and their global kikery either.

I see one channel schizo saying that they forced diasporas in South of World, to where the poles inverted, the North will be destroyed, and Antartida will became a fertile continent, populated by this New people

fixed that for you

Attached: southern-hemisphere.png (1200x675, 101.56K)

the black line is too low

It looks like half of africa would have snow but you never hear of such a thing. Is snow a northern hemisphere only phenomenon?

>polandesian