I want to save Palestinians from Jews

I'm sick of what the Jews are doing to Palestinians.
As a Polish person who gets very often slandered by Jews because "Polish death camps", even though we saved a lot of them and they are so ungrateful to us.
And look, those hypocrites who claim that Holocaust made them "saint" and they are entitled to lecture us on this, kill Palestinians.
I would like to save every one of the Palestinians, if I arrived to Israel.
I'm sick of the kikes lecturing Poles and I'm sick of the treatment of Middle-Eastern people like that. I'm also sad about the fact that Polish people didn't help some of the Middle-Eastern people in need, while they were fleeing wars made by Jews.

Attached: palestine.jpg (275x183, 9.47K)

Palestinians are the Jews to the Middle East, they betrayed their host nations (Jordan, Lebanon, Kuwait) just like the Jews betrayed Poland.

why tho
theyre both dunecoons

>Palestinians are the Jews to the Middle East, they betrayed their host nations (Jordan, Lebanon, Kuwait)
When was this kike?

And?

i want them all to fucking disappear so the holy kingdom of jerusalem can be made and finally at last a place where christians can be save from persecution. we will never see peace in the middle east while foreign occupiers are tainting the holy land

The european can't cope with the crimes of his ancestors so he projects his insecurities on modern jews.
Holocaust happened. The best view for you would be that it was justified. However you can't cope with being both a victim and the perpetrator, since some poles also sided with krauts (that claimed german ancestry)

Look up Black September for starters

Jordan - tried to kill their king
Lebanon - turned it into a muzzie shithole and provoked a war with Israel
Kuwait - welcomed Saddam's troops

I know Holocaust happened and Poles were also killed by Germans, Russians and Ukrainians.

OIIIII VEEEEEEYYY ITTTSSSS ANUDDDDAHHHH SHOOOOOOAH

so your argument is that Poland is responsible for the Holololo because German minority in Poland sided with Germany? also Jews betrayed Poland repeatedly way before 1941.

I claim you project your guilt over it to paleshits. I say you shouldn't feel guilty about the holocaust

My argument is that Poland has some responsibility but you refuse to acknowledge it

>Look up Black September for starters
You mean when the king of Jordan attacked Palestinians for launching attacks against Israel?

>Jordan - tried to kill their king
No, the king tried to kill Palestinians in order to protect Israel.
>Lebanon - turned it into a muzzie shithole and provoked a war with Israel
There's no such thing as provoking war with Israel. Israel's existence is an act of war.
>Kuwait - welcomed Saddam's troops
Literally never happened.

I don't care what happened in Jedwabne, which was probably made by Germs, but exhumation wasn't allowed and Kielce (a Communist provocation).
Same thing with Ukrainians, we don't care nowadays about Volhynia too much, Ukrainians are our friends now.

And I say that as someone who wants to emigrate from Poland. I don't like Poland too much.

The context was that Jewish communists sold out Poles to Gulags.

Oh, I think you either read some propoganda or you are a paleshit yourself

Self hatred of your born snd given identity leads to strong internal struggle and psychological self harm.

Why don't you instead focus on actual important things in your life? Focus on your career, your health, relationships with friends, finding a partner. It's very evident that incels and NEETs fixate over irrelevant nonsense, such as autistic politics (and their respective forums), as a means to avoid putting the real hard work on themselves.

TL;DR: Get a life.

Listen here, kiddo. I don't care about your phony nationalism. I would hate Poles for the same thing, too.

Holocaust would not even be possible without Jewish collaborators (more common than Polish collaborators). But Jews are always innocent victims. Classic Jewish double standards.

I don't care about my government. I care about my land and people

>A literal kike claiming that someone else read propaganda.
Imagine that.
>or you are a paleshit yourself
So you admit that I would know the facts in that case right? I know it makes you asshurt when people don't fall for your lies.

Attached: Merchant listen.jpg (640x572, 109.99K)

You're correct.

Palestinians also want to have careers, health, friends, a partner etc.

I admit that paleshits believe their own propoganda

Palestinians are worse than Jews. Kuwait used to welcome them and allow them to work without visas because they were sympathetic to their cause. Do you know what happened when Saddam invaded? They were cheering for his troops and used to be informants and give away the locations of Kuwaiti resistance fighters.

Why would any White person care about Palestinians? I could not fucking care less.

They often perform death by cop on our forces