Andrew Tate being "cancelled", is the turning point back to free speech

Youtube is about to become Dailymotion. Influencers who get their foot into the Rumble door now, will have a big advantage moving forward.

rumble.com/v1hafpj-emergency-meeting-the-matrix-attacks..html

Attached: stevewilldoit.jpg (1200x900, 295.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

his dad was a literal CIA glownigger. he flashes the masonic pyramid hand sign 24/7.

he's a controlled op. what their goal is, i haven't yet deciphered. maybe just more negrophilic propaganda (the person who finally says 'redpilled' shit is a literal nigger mutt) or something...who knows

>TATEPOSTING
MODS, PERMABAN

Damn...

Attached: glow.gif (310x310, 3.33M)

they just want people to think life is alla bout fucking, drugs, and money rather than love and every good value

its nigger culture at its core but marketed differently by sprinkling in some slightly more profound truths about societal decay. but at the end, the actions that his ideology would lead to are fucking whores and making money. the elites hate creativity, love, kindness, and joy. thats why they always push terms like big dick, money, status, incel, femcel, etc.

You are fucking tateposting and have the audacity to call ME the glowie?

Yup, and if you aren't.

>You're doing their job for free!

Like a jannie

Attached: glow.jpg (680x889, 37.51K)

Feminism: on life support
Big Tech Censorship: btfo'd
how can one man be so based

Attached: 1642864786087.png (256x279, 97.48K)

>TATEPOSTING
MODS, FUCK OFF
Tate is a super-weapon in the fifth generational war
read-em-and-weep lefties
you are right to fear him, for he his Armageddon.

98% of people have no idea who this guy is. I have no idea who this guy is.

Literally who?

He's a tiktok borderline retard that has been shilled here for weeks for some obscure reason

Nobody knew who Andrew Tate was before this year.

Attached: 5984B339-E332-483C-9910-B39FDA36E102.png (1250x946, 54.63K)

no jew, he isn't. he and his father are pedos, you're a faggot nigger, and this shit is not going to work
Your months of shilling this nigger were way too fucking obvious to then follow it right up with the "banned off everything" play.

he's a former kick boxer who has come to prominence recently by aggressively arguing for a return to traditional gender roles
he's a multi millionaire, absolutely red-pilled, understands COVID is a hoax, understands the globalist agenda, and is breaking minds out of the matrix
this fag is literally agent smith

you will never be a white man

>he and his father are pedos
fresh cope just dropped.
his father is a chess champion and he is a former kickboxing world champion

Attached: 1659566143466.jpg (640x502, 80.23K)

Literally this

I knew him as the waifu pillow guy who sperged out on twatter
Makes sense his father wanted to bring him in to the fold after he embarrassed their operations for years.

technically I'm slavic so that makes me a POC according to you faggots

Attached: 1630627573609.jpg (735x986, 137.18K)

>cope
lurk for 2 years before posting.

his dad is dead wtf are you talking about

Lick his butthole faggot

I didn't stutter.

Attached: 1651570426314.jpg (543x334, 47.41K)

Why did you kill his dad?

This guy gets it

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY

Attached: Black Shriners.jpg (670x647, 93.76K)

crazy how faggy globohomo shills are
GPT-3 goes Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Attached: 1649913735445.png (1619x696, 414.16K)

Some chinlet who punches good, shit talks women while banging prostitutes, richest man in Romania (if that’s a thing)

y-you're just coping! he's the savior of the white race! kek

I am heart disease, it's what I do
he was all
>lol, lmao even

Attached: 1641053553098.jpg (501x501, 30.68K)

says if you go on jewtube everything you see they want you to see and being conned, wow, didn't know water heater diagnostic and repair videos were so political.. did they kill my water heater to suck me into their web?!

Lick it clean boy

western masculinity but yeah

Attached: 1638668900209.jpg (474x474, 55.78K)

I think you're right. A bunch of YouTubers/Twitch streamers are about to hold a big boxing event tonight and among them are some cancelled individuals like Sam Hyde and Andy Warski. You had Jake Paul backing up Tate too and desu Odysee and Rumle are pretty fucking good rn. YouTube is falling off big time. There isn't really anyone that I want to watch on the censored platforms anymore. They were able to get away with it at the start but they've more or less banned virtually everyone interesting and the people that they haven't gotten around to banning yet already have accounts on the new platforms

tranny shills are so obsessed with sex its insane
thanks for being so nakedly evil
really is a blessing to have such vile opponents.

double checked double wrecked
I think the boxing match starts in 3 hours, I'm fucking pumped to watch Hyde fight