Do black people need reparation?

No trolling thread.

Again, i am from China. The first impression i have about America is NBA, then hiphop music, Jazz, Kim Kardashian, etc, etc. Cumskins telling me America is a white country but...but the reason why i like about America is all about black culture. That means if black people all moved out of America, i will never watch and read any American news, updates, or whatever things they have. Am I saying it wrong?
How would you gonna pay them when they are actually doing something good to your country? No jokes, giving them a land such as Los Angelas and build them houses for free, etc etc would be good choices to settle down racial wars between whites and blacks

Attached: 300782688_820682495765499_5690236482930958995_n.webm (480x854, 779.13K)

Kill yourself chink

>That means if black people all moved out of America, i will never watch and read any American news, updates, or whatever things they have.
oh no
don't do that

No no no, i am a huge fan of NBA, loving American culture. You can't kill me for this reason

Fibbitypibbity

N

Why did you abandon your own people and homeland to live in the shadow of whites?

you dumb ching chong you are a literal slave race you look like every other bug from that region, goodness gracious fuck you and xi jinpingdingdong you probably have a gay english chinese accent you faggot

yeah, i promise. I also find black women attractive, they big boobs making me simp hard

>No trorring thread.
>Again, i am from China. The first impression i have about America is NBA, then hiphop music, Jazz, Kim Kardashian, etc, etc. Cumskins terring me America is a white country but...but the reason why i rike about America is arr about brack culture. That means if brack people arr moved out of America, i wirr never watch and read any American news, updates, or whatever things they have. Am I saying it wrong?
>How wourd you gonna pay them when they are actuarry doing something good to your country? No jokes, giving them a rand such as ros Angelas and buird them houses for free, etc etc wourd be good choices to settle down raciar wars between whites and blacks

hes a dumb ching chong that wouldve been purged for typing that back in china now hes enjoying his "FREEDOM" by shitting up pol with some retarted shit like this

Because he's a self loathing chink who doesn't want to admit we're superior. I hope he livestreams his cliff jump.

That was quite the display, well done to that young man. Returning to the topic at hand, kill every nigger

Britain is dominated by poojeets now. Sorry. American soft power is powerful, i remember when i was 8 or 9, Michael Jackson is popular in China. Then i know Rnb, hiphop, etc,

>Again, i am from China.
Hello linga ling ching ching bong dong, did you get the internship at the dog slaughterhouse?
>The first impression i have about America is NBA, then hiphop music, Jazz, Kim Kardashian, etc, etc. Cumskins telling me America is a white country but...but the reason why i like about America is all about black culture. That means if black people all moved out of America, i will never watch and read any American news, updates, or whatever things they have. Am I saying it wrong?
Yeah niggers suck but don't forget about the SPICS. Almost all of the American posters on Any Forums are self-hating spics or pajeets. Mostly the former.
>How would you gonna pay them when they are actually doing something good to your country?
Why should they pay them if they are not apart of their country anymore?

>That means if black people all moved out of America, i will never watch and read any American news, updates, or whatever things they have. Am I saying it wrong?

Yes, you are.

>Do black people need reparation
you mean genetically?

I'd gladly pay some taxes to purchase them some tickets back to their nigger continent.

china is a stinky place. of all the places i've been china stinks the most.

Supeiror on what? Black people are supeiror at sports, that's what i can recognized. But America isn't an ethno country, there are thoudsands of races in the US. So diverse.

>Do black people need reparation?
no, they need repatriation.

two more weeks huh

Attached: 1661445645644177.jpg (828x640, 404.47K)

Where are you from? I guess southern borders

What kinda of made up chinaman likes both the Kardashians and Jazz?

Why would a spic have a say? You literally controlled America. It's time to take back some Mexican lands

Kardashian hot, jazz cozy.

until what? you stop being stinky?

I'm a sleeper agent desu

and who do you think keep all those things going?
the businesses (even music & entertainment), the media to distribute them (even the internet going), the writers and distributors of those books and news, the builders of those houses, the engineers designing the planes to go there, the bridges and the roads, the foremen?
who do you think designed and put in place the whole electrical distribution system for you to plug you phone and write here while your beer cools on the fridge? jamar and tyrone?

Yes, and Jews, and specifically Jews (pure blooded semites), and we're talking Rothschild's, Rockefellers, etc etc etc, should be tax'd an african slave trade tax.

But we all know they'll dodge it.