Japan fucking sucks

Just got back from Japan. Literally the most unbearable nation ever.

>men are all cucks
>women are ugly
>think all their men are cucks
>only want to date white guys
>no one talks to each other
>endless rows of apartment complexes
>full of manchildren with 0 friends
>tiny apartments crammed into buildings
>literally smelled a rotting corpse
>people just commit suicide there
>constantly a corpse stench somewhere because of it
>can't be loud or social
>considered weird if you are
>Japanese "men" work 24/7
>entire abandoned villages
>total population decline
>men are secretly all sexless homos
>read CP Manga all day
>only eat vending machine food
>an entire society turned lonely by tech oversaturation
>people falling asleep at tech cafes
>pay to live in a computer booth
>saw a girl sleeping in tech booth
>gets up from a pile of trash
>using trash like blanket
>stared at me
>empty and dead inside
>went back to sleep
>tech shop owner didn't care

It's so bad, bros. I don't know if I've ever been to a more lonely, depressing place. Can a Jap please explain to me what your fucking problem is? Picrel is unironically how most Japs live.

Attached: images (6).jpg (700x368, 55.06K)

More black immigrants will solve this

Bump.

Looks comfy.

Japan doesn't suck. Have your heard of the band YMO?

>But are they vaccinated? Sar-COV-2 is highly infectious and can lead to death or hospitalization. Even if you want to kill yourself, get vaccinated first so you don't get COVID at the morgue

It's not. After a while, you start to feel extremely isolated to the point that even spending all day outside doesn't solve the issue, because you know you have to return to a literal suicide box to go to sleep at night.

Japan doesn’t suck you spaghetti nigger. You must be ugly as fuck. I made friends every day who had fulfilling lives with cool hobbies that had nothing to do with anime or manga

Imagine spending all your time in Tokyo when you could go fishing the literal entire time

Don't care still moving to Japan

You sound pretty insecure. The points you made are all about their men.

Japan is weird as fuck. They somehow managed to embrace modern day technology to the fullest whilst retaining centuries old superstitions.

Sounds like it's for me.
I'm not a social retard that need attention to survive which is likely the japs that are killing themselves.
Socialfags are basically rabbits.

>some obnoxious shitskin doesn't feel at home in a civilized place
color me surprised.
also the way you felt is exactly how we feel every time you and your other assorted ilk infest our countries.

That sounds like heaven to me ngl

I'm white, and I speak English and German. I moved to Mexico from the US so I could get away from all the beaners.

You'll crave companionship at some point and won't be able to find it.

tl;dr
Looks comfy btw

ALL of this is a you problem. I'm white with blue eyes. I'm going and whether I will have a blast or not, it cannot be worse than Europe. But I will have a blast.

Based, I've been saying that for a long time, and also the Japanese bugmen were the ones that stole tech from America first, slowly but steadily chopping down their economy

Attached: 1660458728390537.jpg (1024x1024, 164.88K)

Diogenes disagrees

Attached: 1637238644137.jpg (744x1257, 504.57K)

>>women are ugly
lol what
>>only want to date white guys
You mean like pretty much everybody? That's a you-problem
>>no one talks to each other
Get some fucking friends? You know the Japs are well-known for letting loose with their friends after work, right?
>>endless rows of apartment complexes
Yeah, every nation has those you fucking retard. That's also not the entire fucking country. Again, retard.
>>tiny apartments crammed into buildings
It's a small country. What did you expect in a small country's cities?
>>literally smelled a rotting corpse
Sure ya did. Even if you did it's not like that doesn't happen elsewhere. Jesus.
>>people just commit suicide there
They do everywhere. At least in Japan they're nice enough to not blow their brains out and leave a terrible mess.
>>can't be loud or social
Good? They have this thing called respect there which involves not being a loud fucking cunt. Are you some sort of noise-living nigger or something? Because, yes, you are weird if you want to make noise.
>>Japanese "men" work 24/7
Yes, their business culture is what's generally considered the only universal bad thing about the country. Good job having one single negative. Not that it really affected your foreign ass.
>>entire abandoned villages
Again, common in every first world country now because people are moving to the cities to make more. Are you retarded? Do you need help?
>>total population decline
You know the native population of almost every first world country has been declining, right? This isn't news. Japans is worse than others, but again, this isn't unique to them. Retard.
>>read CP Manga all day
You know if you think unliving things like lolis and 16 year old fictional schoolgirls are CP that makes you an actual fucking retard with no critical thinking skills, right? The list goes on. Almost everything you said is literally either fine, perfectly expected, or you just being an absolutely retarded cunt. They're probably happy you're gone.

You won't he accepted because you're not Japanese. I am white and have brown eyes and blonde hair and was looked at as a foreigner.
They're not bugmen. They're creative and abstract, but destroyed any apparatus for living a fulfilling and social life.

japan and sk will die in 50 years.

still better than living around niggers and ruled by jews

Attached: 1644853875716.gif (500x281, 499.28K)

kek
not even china is that bad
take meds macaroni

I skimmed. This is peak cope.

>>read CP Manga all day
This right here is evidence you never visited Japan and are just a troll regurgitating things a clueless westerner would believe. Bishoujo (Lolicon) is a niche subculture. The average Japanese person you will run into isn't part of this subculture. Dear, oh fucking lord.

Attached: 25502l.jpg (680x1000, 73.99K)

You're the one who can hardly fit into a bathtub made for tiny little chinks because your nation's apartments are so small that you can't even lie down if you're over 5'10".

>Japan is Tokyo

>Just got back from Japan
Doubt some random Mexican got in. You actually have to have a purpose and some money to get in since covid. Also, Mexico lol.

wtf I want to move to Japan now