Is this the most redpilled anime ever?

Yes the ending was cucked but other than that this was literally probably the most Any Forums anime ever made.

It's absolutely riddled with fascist themes and elements. The writer even said he based some characters off of Imperial Japan & Nazi leaders.

>Freedom and death. The two of them are twins.
>Freedom or death?
>Our friend is but one of them!

Attached: file.png (1920x1198, 2.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DSMuhzSgOGE
youtube.com/watch?v=0NTXawVhIww&ab_channel=BirajSenpai
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

Attached: 634632623hn76b2b23264.jpg (1107x600, 363.32K)

the official amv
youtube.com/watch?v=DSMuhzSgOGE

You said it yourself, the ending was cucked. If the conclusion is fascism bad, the show is garbo.

The show you're looking for is Evangelion, which is superior to AoT in every way.

youtube.com/watch?v=0NTXawVhIww&ab_channel=BirajSenpai

this is better than most hitler speeches

Attached: file.png (1080x1080, 872.04K)

AOT is a masterpiece. One of the greatest animes to ever exist.

Disagree? Cool, youre wrong. Cope more about it, fag.

>dub
ewww

Attached: images.jpg (616x497, 22.39K)

kino
agreed. i actually hate anime in general but aot is so good it shouldn't even be called an anime

jews probably made him cuck the ending after the show got too popular

Kaiji is probably the most Any Forums anime.

>
literally one of the most boring and overrated animes ever. you probally are a beta faggot and identify with shinji.

>cuck the ending
imagine being so lowIQ you think some shonen writer was actually going to go full, unironic 1488

>Is this the most redpilled anime ever?
If you're a zoomer cuck then yes.
This is the real man redpill anime.

Attached: 1658356739046.png (1280x720, 1.03M)

Mushishi is by far the best thing I have ever watched.
If I were to give anime other name it would be "It's all so tiresome"

Newniggers go watch it now, you shouldn't even be posting without watching it in the first place.

Attached: 1639755976113.png (2563x1099, 1.08M)

only character worth caring about is pic related

Attached: images (1).jpg (553x555, 35.73K)

10/10 kino.

This is the most redpilled anime

Attached: 1646760551819.png (516x750, 774.73K)

he started out that way though
kys spicmuttniggermuttspicoid

>English dub
Pretty gay bro not gonna lie

Guess again, Zoomer.

Attached: The-Fist-of-the-North-Star-Game-Has-Been-Confirmed-2.jpg (533x565, 287.2K)

My favourite piece of media of all time. It's almost holy to me. It's so perfect.

the japs have the knack to writing stories that start out and develop as nationalistic propaganda but will inevitably turn into hero saves waifu cliches. They only care about the serious themes in a very superficial level

This is the holy grail of anime

you got fooled, cause you're low IQ.

without even needing to spoil it (thx to other anons), i instantly knew the ending was going to stop short and involve some anime feel good ending.

no problem for me. im not disappointed over something i already knew had no chance of happening, so now im not petty cause my childish fan theory was dashed

admitted that a supporting character, wily general Dot Pixis, was based on real-life Japanese general Akiyama Yoshifuru, who served in the Japanese Imperial Army from 1916-1923. Considered a hero in Japan — with Isayama admitting he found the general an admirable figure

Berserk is the best by far

Attached: 1042.png (1042x832, 649.54K)

>t. hernandez garcia the third

>Watching anime
Lol.

How does it end? I stopped watching with the last season. And I don't care enough to go watch it. But it was a good story that showed that there were no good guys.

lastest manga chapter came out this month so I guess it's still going

I just want you all to know...

This thread is very cringe... even for me.

Anything that has women in it is shit

Reinhardt and Yang were both Jews. Rudolf von Goldenbaum and his dynasty were the only redpilled faction in the show.

>dub
Based
If you read subtitles youre a low iq nigger

the ending was cucked but at least it showed that the jews still came back and destroyed paradise island thus proving genociding them was the correct thing to do.

>hurr I'm too stupid to read subtitles
sounds like you're the nigger

okay mutt

Except the eldians are persecuted like jews. The whole story is jewish revenge and it gets stopped by the goyim. Pretty based but not for the reasons you think

There is a certain charm to the Japanese voiced Naruto vs the American lesbian dub voice actress.
>Dateybayo! > Believe it!

where can i watch this show for free?

sneed

japs love cringing to the distant past when their millitary wasn't defanged. It's kinda pathetic when you notice and understand that sentiment accross their medias. Nothing more cucked than giving up the means to defend yourself without fighting a single foreign troop

...The good guys are Israeli Jews, how is that redpilled?

almost like the mcmutts nuked their cities and forced them into capitulation
they fought like hell against you monkeyasians

Attached: file.png (600x1199, 243.24K)

The eldians represent the oppressed Jews though… how can you not see that even with the arm bands and segregated housing. They also have an island with only eldians that represents Israel.

>oi luffy!

Attached: images (3).jpg (554x554, 34.13K)

Really strong starting premises, often interesting as hell, just to get absolutely ruined or abandoned as it goes on. And that's the 5% that isn't just the same regurgitated slop over and over again, just stirred a bit to make it look different. It's like a nation where the height of their creative powers in these fields is on par with Phillip K. Dicks.