Kids get off bus on the way home from school

>Kids get off bus on the way home from school
>have to walk through a zombie apocalypse scene
Why is California like this?
Does anyone actually believe California is the paradise it’s purported to be when lolberals cite it as an economic powerhouse?
It’s a fucking joke.
Video: streamable.com/d79iyv

Attached: California.png (900x1367, 2.38M)

You deserve for living in a concrete shithole, city dweller

You're literally Dutch yourself, your entire country is a city.

Most cities have druggie containment zones. Just nothing like on the scale of the US.

I like dublin. With a car I can be in a rural location in an hour.

The problem on the West Coast is so bad that it's unavoidable. It used to be peaceful out there with the exception of the nigger containment zones in LA and Oakland. Now there are homeless people overflowing even in the nicest areas

Shut the fuck up hillbilly before we nuke your irrelevant shithole.

>Does anyone actually believe California is the paradise it’s purported to be
Only the old Jews that still live there

I lived in California for the last decade but recently I had to move to Florida for my job. You know the cool thing about a lot of these places where the homeless hang out is that you can go up and talk to them, they're all actually pretty cool, they just can't afford a house in California. They aren't the criminals either, and in fact they report a lot of the crime that they see. I was out buying some recreational one night and one homeless guy warned me about some thugs that were hanging out around the corner.

Tell me you can do the same in Moscow.

>totally normal people are destitute and ruined
>take that Russia
Don’t get me wrong I chilll with the homeless down here too because they are unavoidable but kind of a weird flex

Isn't your country so short on land for development already that they're trying to steal farmland from people through bullshit regulations on nitrogen?

You need some cold and wet weather. Our homeless vanish each winter. Stops the problem just growing continuously.

In winter ireland isnt really cold but its cool and so consistently damp that your choice is going indoors where its dry or a very slow death.

No it isn't

I was in Moscow for a week in 2019
There weren't any homeless people there

Good, let them see it, let them feel fear and anger. It'll remind them of what happens when you let kikes run the show and of what their future will be if they bend over.

Fuck this. I’ve lived in ca all my life and the democrat machine imports third worlders to be debt slaves for tech companies and agriculture. The state is fucked because of deeply entrenched and incompetent bureaucracies stifle any progress. Ca used to be a beautiful and safe place and will be again

Putin has them hanging upside down in a warehouse somewhere on the outskirts of the city.

That's weird I never had any issues with bureaucracy and as I recall, most of California used to be Mexico which explains some of the demographics. Indians have pretty much free university in India which explains the other demographic. I sold my house for three times when I paid for it.

The reason California is fucked is because of electricity and water. My water bill was $200 a month and I had River Rock for a yard. My electric bill rarely dipped below $200. My company moved to Florida because of the taxes, but from what I can see so far, Florida is quite the hell hole. Hot, muggy, mosquitoes, it's like a fucking swamp. My car says it's 100° outside even though on the news they say it's only like 93 or something. But I don't have to pay state taxes on money income and the houses here are much bigger and less expensive.

Whats your youtube so I can see more positive and heart warming interactions with these gentle based homeless people

All cities in California are “druggie containment zones”
There’s not a place that isn’t effected by Mexican fetynal
Even residential streets have homeless living on them and you do a fucking thing about because the cuck government has deemed them a protected class so if a junkie sets up shop on your property your children have to ask permission to walk over them to get to the school bus
t.LA fag

This is actually a good thing. It serves as a reminder of what happens when you don't do well in school. But regardless, have some empathy. They are people too.

>Why is California like this?
If only they took the vaccine.

Go back to California, faggot.

They are all lazy drug addicts. Or maybe the mentally ill drug addict

>it’s like a fucking swamp
It literally is a swamp

Yeah, we can thank Reagan for shutting down those mental health facilities and forcing these people to live on the street.

Fuck off with this it was liberal activists that got them shut down
There had been calls since the 70s after massive scandals were employees were abusing the menties on a horrific scales
Because everything the government touches turns to shit
Also psychology is a scam with a shit history and ineffective treatments