Like it or not, this man is the battlefield for the metapolitical crisis of our times

Rights v Responsibility. He preaches personal responsibility, everyone with "rights" took his away.

Attached: Andrew Tate.jpg (1200x900, 183K)

this sex trafficer should hang. romanians, do your job.

>noo, ban him! He has no RIGHT to teach RESPONSIBILITY
>NO, I WILL NOT IGNORE HIM. THAY WOULD MEAN IM RESPOBSIBLE FOR THE PERSONAL PROBLEM IM HABING
>ITS MY RIGHT TO HAVE HIM REMOVED.

He lies about his Dad's chess prowess. He is a loser.

He is nigger

But I never seen a man like this.
I support him.

DONT YOU GET IT??? ITS NOT MY RESPONSIBILITY TO TEACH MY KIDS DISCIPLINE. AND HE HAS NO RIGHT TO DO IT EITHER!

I HAVE RIGHTS! DONT MAKE ME RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT MY KIDS ARE DRAWN TO!

I DID A GREAT JOB PARENTING, WHAT RIGHT DOES THIS MAN HAVE TO PROVIDE SOMETHING MORE ATTRACTIVE TO MY BROKEN SONS THAN MY OWN BITCH LIFESTYLE

Get a load of this guy. You want to teach personal responsibility? FUCK YOU, my RIGHT to have you BANNED is in the way.

Who the fuck does this guy think he is with his personal responsibility? Why isn't he respecting my rights with his thoughts?

I am NOT responsible for the content I consume. I have the RIGHT to make sure no one else can see what I don't like.

No, I will NOT just get off instagram. That would require responsibility for my own life. Instead, it's my RIGHT to have him removed so I can keep consooming in peace.

Did he? He wasn't a black chess player?

What the fuck is this? This misogynist thinks he has the RIGHT to talk about personal RESPONSIBILITY? Sorry kid, that's dangerous HATE SPEECH.

is tate paying you per post?

Waaaah I'm an NPC with tons of rights and no responsibility. How can I keep consooming when I have to spend energy ignoring this guy? Where are my rights?!?!?!?

I just think it's funny that no one else has identified the left/right divide being a rights/responsibility dichotomy.

Left wants rights.
Right wants personal responsibility.
Both cry when the government either does too much or too little.
Perpetual trap to keep society going nowhere.

what does that have to do with the top g innit?

I have no idea why this weak chinned fag is getting shilled so much lately. He's just another pseudo red pill e-celeb grifter faggot who touts the same "dude just pay me a lot of money and I'll get you laid bro" bullshit like the other scam artists like Rich Cooper. He targets vulnerable young men, particularly ones who grew up without fathers, that think he is their messiah.

I don't like his music tho, and I don't give a shit about Miami

Attached: art.pitbull.gi.jpg (292x219, 26.2K)

in a world of victims bitching that their rights are being stolen from them, he is teaching people to take responsibility for their own lives and transcend society's pathology. it's a new way of living without fear and insecurity. this is too dangerous. how can you consoome if you aren't afraid?

Attached: Tateackfixed.png (1200x900, 241.95K)

Andrew Tate telling Rosenberg to beg for his kids life told me all I need to know about Tate. A real alpha would have just saved the kid and moved on. Tate needs the validation of "please" from another beta male to assuage his beta ego. Garbage human being, good riddance to that loud mouthed mongoloid.

another day another andrew taint thread

true, and the battle is raging