DEM LOOOOOOOOOOOOOORDS OF DA RAAAAANGZ

Da world be changed. Da world be changed. I feel it in da earth.I smell it in da air.

much dat once was be lost, fo none now live who remembah it.

it began wit da forgin' of da great rings. Three were given to da elves, immortal, wisest an' fairest of all beings. Seven to da dwarf-lords, great minaz an' craftsmen of da mountain halls. An' nine, nine rings were gifted to da race of men, who above all else desire powah. Fo within these rings was boun' da strength an' da will to govern each race. But they were all of dem deceived, fo anothah rang was made.
Deep in da land of mordor, in da fires of mount doom, da dark lord sauron forged a mastah ring, an' into this rang he poured his crooelty, his malic' an' his will to dominate all life.
one rang to rule them all.
one by one, da free lands of middle-earth fell to da powah of da ring, but derr were sum who resistad. A last alliance of men an' elvz gon marchin against da armies of mordor, an' on da very slopes of mount doom, they fought fo da freedum of midda-earth. Dem orz be losin', but da powah of da rin' could not be undone. It was in this momant, when dem hopez be fadin', dat isildur, son of da kang, took up his fatha's shank!

sauron, enemy of da free peeplos of midda-earth, was defeata. Da rang' passed to isildur, who be having deez one chence to destroy evil foreva, but da hearts of men be ezeeely corrupta. An' da rin' of powah has a will of its own. It betrayed isildur, to dem deaths.

an' sum things dat best not gots been forgotten were lost. History became legend. Legend became myth. An' fo two an' a half thousand years, da rin' passed out of all knowledge. Until, when chance came, it ensnared anothah bearah.

it came to da creature gollum, who took it deep into da tunnels of da misty mountains. An' derr it consumed him. Da rin' gave to gollum unnatural long life. Fo five hundred years it poizn'd his miiind, an' in da gloom of gollum’s cave, it waited.

Attached: WE_WUZ_ELDAR_N_SHEIIIT.png (1200x900, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yuJ_wpsOUUc
vocaroo.com/1CCwpOxz6JSO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You see the sign is a suble joke about famous democrats who keep raping and murdering women. Rumour has it that Simpsons writer John Swartzwelder wanted to name it "Cape Clinton" but upper management refused to air the episode unless it was changed. They said that it "punched left" too hard.

Attached: CapeClinton.png (640x960, 793.89K)

You're retarded if you think Amazon is going to bother trying to emulate LOTR dialogue. It's going to be delivered at a fourth-grade level so the audience doesn't get mad at the TV for being hard to understand.

watch an interview with her...this is going to be so bad it will be comical

Not watching GoT or LOTR++

Fuck that woke shit.

Also, it should be

"An' nian, nian rangs were giffed to da race 'o meen, who above 'ow else desih powah.

AYO WHITEY AINT PASSIN

Attached: images (3).jpg (495x620, 26.91K)

>and suddenly, for no reason at all, people voted Elrond into power....

Attached: elrond1.jpg (270x294, 95.84K)

Attached: wheeze-laugh.gif (410x274, 176.53K)

Deez elfs be trippin

Attached: hobbit.jpg (979x679, 91.03K)

every single ad on youtube the majority of people are black .

youtu.be/yuJ_wpsOUUc

Attached: 1643840189544.png (626x516, 366.48K)

Last I checked they're still in hyper defense mode, give it more time so they get to the reee stage after it's canceled, or maybe jews don't cancel it, I don't know, I'm not watching, not following it so.. it just comes down to it sucks that jews are jewing as usual.

What's funny is that from the 1970s to the 1990 there were a ton of great black television shows and movies, and they existed without pandering, and they existed at a time when there was actual racism in society, and white people still watched these shows and movies because they were entertaining. Blacks were creating their own series, instead of having corporate inclusion officers shoehorn them into established franchises that they were never originally written into.

Attached: attachment-GettyImages-138427740.jpg (1600x1067, 621.84K)

Ayyyoooo sheeiiit

kek.

Though do not use Freeman for that, he is above this shiet and woke nonsense, at least as much as for unhollywood

Attached: 1645976849175.jpg (317x291, 25.67K)

Da world be changed. Da world be changed. I feel it in da earf.I smell it in da air.

much dat once was be lost, fo none now live who remembah sheeeeit.

it began wit da forgin' of da great rangs. T'ree was given to da elfs, immoral and sheeeit, wisest an' blackest of all beings. Seven to dem dwarf bros, great minaz an' craftsmen of da mountain halls an' sheeeeit. An' nine, nine rangs were gifted to da race of wypipo, who above all else desire powah. Fo within dem rangs was boun' da strengf an' da will to govern each race. But they waz all dem muh fux deceived, fo anothah rang be made.
Deep in da land of Eurpe, in da fires of mount doom, da dark lord tye-ron forged da mastah rang, an' into dat sheeeeit he poured his crooelty, his malic' an' his will to dominate all life.
one rang to rule them all.
one by one, da free coloureds of middle-earf fell to da powah of da rang, but dere waz sum who resistad. A last alliance of arabs an' black elvz gon marchin against dem armies of eurp, an' on da very slopes of mount doom, they fought fo da freedum of midda-earf. Dem orz be losin', but da powah of da rang could not be undone. It was in this momant, when dem hopez be fadin', dat shaquan, son of da kang, took up his fatha's shank!

Tye-ron, enemy of da free peepos of midda-earth, was bustin. Da rang' passed to shaquan, who be havin deez one chance to destroy wypipo foreva, but da hearts of coloureds be ezeeely corruptid an sheeeeit. An' da rang of powah has a will of its own. It betrayed shaquan, to dem deaths.

an' sum things dat best not gots been forgotten were gon. History became legend. Legend became myth. An' fo two an' a half thousand years, da rang got forgot an sheeeit. Until, when chance came, it ensnared anothah bearah.

it came to da creature cromarty, who took that sheeit deep inna tunnels of dem mountains. An' dere it consumed him. Da rang gave to cromarty a long life....

Attached: 1598088157811.jpg (540x675, 88.8K)

>>and suddenly, for no reason at all, people voted Elrond into power....
between II and III rd Age, all elves/hobbits of color were gone. That really makes you think

>Ay ay ay, bloodclot monkey man, ain nobody ever gon simply wok in two the Mordor ting

vocaroo.com/1CCwpOxz6JSO
WE WUZ LOOORD OF DAM RAAANGZZ N SHIEEET NIGGAAAH

>You got my Glock nigga
>Yeea an' my AK nigga
>AN' MY BITCHES
>"Well well. 9 niggas. So be it. Y'all's henceforth the gang of the rang"

OH LAAAAAWWWWWWD DEM RAAAAAAAANGSSS
LAAAAWWWWWWWD DEM RAAAAAAANGS OF POOOOOWAAAAHH

Attached: 1654258127432.gif (320x320, 431.29K)

Oooo Frodo you finna make me squirt

>SOUTH!? But tha-... that'll take us through Ballas territory
>The closer our drive-by, the less likely them niggas will notice fool
>Ryder...