My arms and legs started shaking/trembling 2 days ago. I'm 30, no drinker/smoker. Unwaxed

My arms and legs started shaking/trembling 2 days ago. I'm 30, no drinker/smoker. Unwaxed.

Attached: 1661576382001798.jpg (1600x1600, 426.31K)

You see the sign is a suble joke about famous democrats who keep raping and murdering women. Rumour has it that Simpsons writer John Swartzwelder wanted to name it "Cape Clinton" but upper management refused to air the episode unless it was changed. They said that it "punched left" too hard.

Attached: SoonToBeCapeBiden.png (640x960, 793.89K)

>My arms and legs started shaking/trembling
just grab your cock and you got yourself an automated cooming system.

its not that hard.

First check for EMF from Wifi/4G/5G/smart meters.
These give a wide range of symptoms in different people.
Secondly make sure you haven't overdosed on D3 vitamins as it can paralyze you.
While D3 is healthy, overdosing actually fucks you up.

wax that pubic hair up then you gross cut

you've just been reading the news too much

Parkinsons?

Parkinsons.

eat something. you're just hungary.

>unwaxed
ngmi bro, everyone waxes off from time to time

this happened to me before covid, i was dianosed with Functional Nuerological Disorder. Be prepared to see doctors for a year that have no idea what to do about it.

It's been warm, you might have done something a bit physical, been drinking more then usual and sweating a lot.
Refill your electrolytes, eat a couple of bananas, and take it easy.
Stay away from alcohol and coffee, this will push out more fluids and might make it worse.
Not a doctor, i just work construction.

>Munchhausen by proxy
Fucking hell! Your the type that will diagnose people with chanser and shit if they have a sunburn.

kek....

CJW?

magnesium deficiency. simple as

try B1

1. Did you have sex with a vaxxed person?
2. Did you share food with a vaxxed person?

Fuck off you glowing nigger

sounds like summer scrotum

You touched yourself and made Jesus cry.

you should go to the hospital instead of browsing Any Forums

Try magnesium.

Do you consume diet soda sweetened with aspartame?

Have you changed your diet in any way in the last year?

Was a 5G tower built nearby, recently?

Do you have anything new in your home? e.g., furniture, electronics, appliances, et cetera

How is your sleep? Are you keeping blue light blocked after 8 p.m.?

Any changes at all in your life?

This user is right on the money. Reptilian 5G electromagnetic mind control. OP, immediately plaster your home with EMF shielding fabric, don't go outside and pray for rapture

Cold sweats? Could be covid, that's the symptoms I had, also felt kind of drunk. Chicken soup, a big dirty joint and you'll be fine.

Rabies.

You're not getting enough sleep.

maybe take out the vibrating buttplug, faggot.

Parkinsons...
Cope and Seethe.

Attached: B3324B99-1321-4F94-8703-53300F78D91E.jpg (750x999, 127.81K)

The vax was really for stopping the quiet spread of the mystery disease causing CJD-like symptoms detected in New Brunswick, Canada. Did you really think it was for Covid?

Actually I'm shitposting but when you take government VAXMAXX lacking a publicly stated well-reasoned foundation this is one of the plausible underlying realities.