China is waging a propaganda war on Any Forums

Those threads go something like...
>Why americans stupid?
>Why americans do this?
>Why is america poor?
>Whats wrong with white people?

Do not fret, because these are Chinese operative tactics to demoralize you. The fact is, China is not in a position of power (hints the propaganda). Their population is older and weaker than much of the world. Their economy is collapsing, because of the 1 child policy and much lower fertile females. Not to mention people just don't want to live there (hints the ghost cities).

They talk to talk, but don't walk the walk. Since the 1980s, they've been trying to become a super power much like the USA, but through silly, ignorant, unrealistic and ridiculous goals which has caused a devaluing of their currency, their people and the government now houses more sick and old people than it would like to (hints covid-19).

The CCP funded Black Lives Matter, Critical Race Theory in schools, the trans gender movement that corrupts youths rather than empowers them, wokeness on a national scale, Antifa and most certainly the riots (hints the Chinese push of buying property once they foreclose due to damage.)

American empowerment through logic, reasoning and facts. We have all these factors on our side. America is the most powerful nation on earth and people actually want to live here (hints the mass migration of immigrants.)

Attached: 030220211104.jpg (1097x618, 68.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pinoyexpose.net/news/national/cpp-propaganda-no-longer-gaining-traction
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8745459/Black-Lives-Matter-founder-leading-initiative-funded-pro-Chinese-Communist-Party-group.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dunno about China but Russian psy op was active here since 2013-2014
the whole turkroach meme? guess when that sprung up.

CHAYNA NUMBAAH ONE YAAANKEEEE
U ALL GAY N DEH FAAAGS
ME HUNGLY GIB LICE NAO NAOOOOO !!!!

Attached: quintessential canadian2.jpg (1008x568, 65.84K)

ching chong ding dong hello fellow 4channer it is i your based canadian

Attached: frankkkk.jpg (960x958, 131.41K)

You didn't know that ?

There are a tons of chinese in here.
I thought you knew that.

What is wrong with OP, that he thinks anyone gives a shit?

It's called the 50 cent army. they are on every site

china is too incompetent to do propaganda on Any Forums. Tehy're retards
wumao just post threads on their own, for free

Attached: 22-the-master-race-L-d31.jpg (210x295, 31.22K)

Bugs or mutts same shit, both have to be nuked asap.

The narrative that China is weak and doomed is actually a propaganda effort to make the Americans complacent and unafraid of growing Chinese influence. OP is disseminating CCP propaganda.

Attached: xilaugh.png (960x704, 1.5M)

All that is right though. Just go to Walmart or the grocery store. Almost everyone is fat and kinda grumpy frumpy dumb looking. It's not propaganda if it's true it's just pure dab. China sure ain't perfect though so they must be so butthurt that America swoops in as the ONLY super power after 200 years vs china's 2000... I'll be impressed when they begin mass production of high quality jet engines. And even then theyre just catching up to 60's USA.

Chink and vatnigger propaganda doesn't work on me it just makes me hate chinks and vatniggers.

>The narrative that China is weak and doomed is actually a propaganda effort to make the Americans complacent and unafraid of growing Chinese influence. OP is disseminating CCP propaganda.
Push propaganda just to reverse propagandize? Chinese shills are confirmed retarded, stupid and illogical. Its like they talk before they think. Nice, low effort cope, by the way.

>Since the 1980s, they've been trying to become a super power much like the USA

no, they took back their countries from the Nips and the quislings a few decades ago
then they tried to get organized and get some shit done
what they're doing over there is their business
you shouldn't worry about it so much
try turning off your TV

>you shouldn't worry about it so much
>try turning off your TV
Hard to no care when they shit up ever social media discussion with ignorant propaganda that is shock down in 1 sentence.

Attached: First-Blood-Sylvester-Stall.jpg (610x320, 24.98K)

>Hard to no care when they shit up ever social media discussion with ignorant propaganda that is shock down in 1 sentence.
Hard to not care when they shit up every social media discussion with ignorant, propaganda that is shot down in 1 sentence.*

To be fair, you don't have to be chinese to say americans are fucking stupid. I mean, what kind of men would rther pay four five figures medical bills for a birth or accident, leave half of their shit to some woman banging some nigger and pay them a forever salary and do nothing?

I mean the same kind of people who try to mock Europeans for a immigration issue while they are being flooded with them to the point that the gubiment even stopped controlling.

Who would debt themselves out of their homes to live in tents, not even build a house somewhere?

Who from all people in the west accept a clear election fraud of a demented, senile, unfit for govern, and open pedo who literally gave speeches about how he molested children and got away with it (cornpop speech) with a son that break every single law in the book and no0thign happens?

What is the country who, getting the Epstein black book keeps it a secrecy?

Who has more guns than any other population on earth combined - but uses it as butt plugs apparently despite all the shit above?

Who caused all the recent wars with perhaps the exception of Russia recently (although Russians blame them for provoking the situation)?

So the only conclusion is that: if you let all this happen despite all your "muh cuckstitution" and "muh gunz", American sare stupid. Fucking moronic. Reeeetarded. Bunch of whiny babies that do nothing but cry about a Banana republic style gubiment.

On Banana republics even their leaders are not senile.

Fucking hell how can you think you are not fucking dumb if you do nothing about it but fantacise about being fucked by black dicks, you ignorant Le Mutts.

>He thinks any power has a deep rooted influential propaganda machine in the West besides the western media conglomerate.
Every outer attempt at propaganda is easily noticeable. You're implying that a half of your country got into the net of chink subversion with the admiration for minorities. Which is just impossible.
>Why americans stupid?
>Why americans do this?
>Why is america poor?
Don't know about the white people questions, but questions about Americans being X are fucking eternal and arose with the inception of the internet.
>America is the most powerful nation on earth and people actually want to live here (hints the mass migration of immigrants.)
From my perspective that stopped being the case at the same time as the nigger worship started being exported with your culture.

Attached: 1660574421229643.jpg (415x623, 31.81K)

>Don't know about the white people questions, but questions about Americans being X are fucking eternal and arose with the inception of the internet.
NO. pinoyexpose.net/news/national/cpp-propaganda-no-longer-gaining-traction

>From my perspective that stopped being the case at the same time as the nigger worship started being exported with your culture.
The nigger worship started, when China was funding the BLM and telling them to do it. dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8745459/Black-Lives-Matter-founder-leading-initiative-funded-pro-Chinese-Communist-Party-group.html

Sounds like a typical case of COPE to me.

Attached: 1646389026425.webm (576x1024, 1.26M)

You have some many bot farms everywhere, you are bound to have a chink one

Why doesn't anyone want to go to china for anything outside production, which we now see was a mistake to attempt at all.

Shills ruined Any Forums, it was nice back in the first days of captcha.

Once again criticizing the United States doea not make anyone a Russian or Chinese. The US has enjoyed nearly endless support despite non-stop cancerous domestic and foreign policy. Now that the days of the US being able to bully everyone into compliance are coming to an end the only path forward is to blame China and Russia

Coming from you

Attached: 1661433708562591.jpg (1080x1658, 311.56K)

>what they're doing over there is their business
>you shouldn't worry about it so much
Where did Nortel go?