The whole world can see where Germany is headed again. will the same peoples be persecuted or has it already begun...

the whole world can see where Germany is headed again. will the same peoples be persecuted or has it already begun? why do they never learn?

Attached: 81e364f0-2243-11ed-ac91-95ab292de768.jpg (625x415, 63.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_d'Oradour-sur-Glane
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>the whole world can see where Germany is headed again
are they going to destroy europe again? But they are already doing that, are they going to try to destroy europe in two different ways at once?

Germany is under US occupation since WW2, the fuck are you talking about ?

>are they going to try to destroy europe in two different ways at once?
>two ways at once
You've seen nothing yet.

Attached: 1595346354425.jpg (735x1354, 348.11K)

germany has only to wait, some would say, 2 more weeks, but it's more like one or two decades, your country will not pull out another European war this time, you will collapse and you will love it.

cope

Could germany even force the usa out of its borders? The problem anyways would be the 90 bases surrounding Germany in nato countries. Germany leaving nato would be suicide, Germany joining russias sphere of influence is suicide, Germany ethnically cleansing people would get it nuked by the tranny brigade

how the germans destroy europe you retarded frog nigger we just tried to unite europe. The one who destroyed europe were always slavs aka russians.

>You've seen nothing yet.
that's what concerns me, I've seen a lot so far

>how the germans destroy europe you retarded frog nigger we just tried to unite europe.
in what universe? germans came as robbers, raiders, thieves and slavers, never once did germans come to another country as liberators

the cycle will continue until we finally end it- so much burnout from the last attempt and now with "mutually assured destruction"- mankind may have to do it finally, all roads seem to be taking us down such a path one way or another, regardless of the overly dramatized players we see today. Same mistakes, more toys, different time, same stupid species though.

>in what universe? germans came as robbers, raiders, thieves and slavers, never once did germans come to another country as liberators
>implying
Butthurt frog. Name some crimes the Nazis did in France.

bump

>Name some crimes the Nazis did in France.
millions of indiscriminate cases of property theft, systematic art and valuable theft, breaking and entering, fixing the value of the frank to 1/20th reichmark, which translated into a 98% discount, and anyone in france was forced to acceptany trade offer given at this exchange rate under the death penalty, all the food was stolen and shipped to germany, french people were put on starvation rations, this was long before any bombing had created a lack of food in germany, over 2 million young french men were abducted to work slave labour in german factories, on top of that, several thousand instinces of torture being used, arbirtrary executions without trials, and several massacres, including an entire town being burned alive in their own church in Ouradour sur glanes

that covers most of the notable ones I can think off, probably around a quarter of the total numbers of crimes comitted by the nazis in france, and france was one of the countries they treated the best

Attached: 1661525963959975.jpg (506x580, 72.62K)

Disgusting Germ got Schule'd

Lmao, look at this dude, if most people in Europe are antifa is for what you’ve done to those people even to supposed “ally” and they managed to make people think fascism=that cancer you’ve made.
You were barbarians without a written language when we had Virgilio

>Disgusting Germ got Schule'd
it's honestly insane how there can be people in germany who think hitler was a pro european or pro white guy, the occupation was to the point where I don't know if it would be better to be conquered by Sauron or hitler

and you would think they would begin to ask themselves question when they look at the number of volunteers vs resistants in the countries that were under nazi occupation, and it's not like all those people were fooled by the jews or whatever else into fighting against him, he was in total control, he owned the medias of all the countries he occupied, yet things were usually in the realm of 50 thousand resistant for every single volunteer

you don't have numbers like that when people are being liberated
also for stuff like pic related, it happened in every country, I once saw an image on here but I don't think I could find it again, with examples like that in every occupied country
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_d'Oradour-sur-Glane

Attached: Oradour_montres.jpg (1000x1000, 1.53M)

Germany will lose more lands again LOL

Nah, won't happen for the 3rd time because Germany doesn't have an army anymore and Russia won't let them become relevant.

boo-hoo, faggot. Maybe if your country wasn't overridden with kikes this wouldnt have happened, and that is under the assumption all of that shit isn't jewish propaganda, which it probably is. Heil Hitler!

Attached: 1654027660393.jpg (1500x1051, 835.09K)

>I don't know if it would be better to be conquered by Sauron or hitler

Why not both? A Sauron-Hitler pact could have finally put an end to elvish influence.

>correlation = causation
oh yeah looking at france and england today you fer shure made the right call pal