HUNGARY NOOOO

>new title achivement: 'Russia's vassal state!'
express.co.uk/news/science/1661169/eu-putin-hungary-russia-deepen-ties-nuclear-deal-rosatom

Attached: BETRAYED.jpg (679x484, 81.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/arnocast/status/1562074009537216513
archive.is/bD4Zp
express.co.uk/news/science/1661169/eu-putin-hungary-russia-deepen-ties-nuclear-deal-rosatom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hungary gets conquered by Russia in 1848, 1920, 1945, 1956 and yet those retards still cooperate with them. Literally why?

For Orbans personal power and gain

T-take that Putin!

Wasn't there a Hungarian government plane the went to Russia like a week ago?

Same reason you fags still side with ukes when they literally genocides your people, faggot.

1956 wasnt even a conquest, starved hungarians were revolting and massacred by Mongols

Anyone who would choose to align with the EU over Russia is a faggot. Let me know when Putin starts requiring Orban to let in a million shitskins a year. Borderless EU bullshit has already bled off a huge number of meaningful Hungarian professionals (doctors, engineers, etc.). At this point, the EU has been a total disaster for Hungary. Fuck them and fuck you.

So what hungarian people think about it?

>YOU HAVE TO FREEZE TO DEATH AND LIMIT POWER USAGE TO OWN PUTLER WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU SUBHUMAN MAGYARS???? HANS CALL THE EU NOW WE NEED MORE SANCITONS™

Attached: 1645604176130.png (798x597, 77.46K)

and EU is multitude of vasaal states, point being?

Fuck Barbara Spectre
Disgusting rat faced kike.

twitter.com/arnocast/status/1562074009537216513

Attached: think.jpg (587x945, 135.61K)

As for me, I would be glad if all three of them would end up dead.

Suck and smile fagget
>MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
>Refugee dick so good
archive.is/bD4Zp

Attached: 2022-08-27 Google is launching an experiment to curb anti-Ukraine misinformation1-bD4Zp….png (1000x865, 1.12M)

Hungary has a weird relationship with its neighbors, much as you Poles do. Whereas you guys chose to arm up and and go Fortress Rzeczpospolita, the Magyars just make friends with whoever they think is the biggest son of a bitch between Germany and Russia and then try to keep their heads down.

It's worked out pretty well for them so far, all throughout the Cold War after WWII ended they basically had the Russians funding their entire military so they could blow all the money on bennies. You guys did the opposite and it's fascinating to see how Hungary and Poland have turned out respectively.

>Winter is coming

Attached: 20220827.jpg (780x438, 106.6K)

Lay off the krokodil and get back to the front, Mykola.

>express.co.uk/news/science/1661169/eu-putin-hungary-russia-deepen-ties-nuclear-deal-rosatom
They can take Germany's share, they don't want it

Attached: slava ukraini.png (1144x660, 391.21K)

Because Hungarians know how to play the game and Polaks are geopolitical numbskulls. Four partitions and you still haven't learned anything.

Let me explain step by step. There are two powers vying for control of Europe: Russia and America. America is strong and is the established power in Europe. Russia is a weaker rival power that wishes to supplant America. In order to increase their relative power and level of independence the Hungarians must cooperate with Russia in order to undermine America's grip on their country. Siding with America would just strengthen America's grip on Hungary with no benefit to the Hungarians. Its not hard to understand.

>Bbbbut Russia might conquer us.
If recent events prove anything is that Russia's appetite is large but their teeth are quite rotten. They have neither the military strength to conquer Eastern Europe by force nor the demographic might to Russify it. Russia's natural resources are however always useful and now that Russia is desperate for economic partners Hungary can get a very good deal for them.

Didn’t Ukrainians and Germans together genocide millions of poles but today you lick their boots?

orban keeps being based :)

>1848
liberal scum being massacred by Russia. Hungary got bigger autonomy soon after
>1920
kikes
>1945
URSS kikes backed by kikes in USA
>1956
hohol and kikes
kikes

Hungary yes.

good fucking job hungary showing everybody how to deal with the EU

Attached: 1643740571878.jpg (1125x633, 158.8K)

Based. EU cucks seething

>Literally why?
Personally, I like having cheap electricity, having fuel available, also food in the stores kick ass. These are some of the luxuries that the western EU won't have for a while.
They'll have migrants and men able to give birth, though. Also, cricket burgers.

Nooo you cant just built energy independent infrastructure and ensuring sovereignty and autonomy from the WEF and Banker cartels because - YOU JUST CANT OKAY?

Attached: 1659888832d70.webm (960x720, 2.55M)

>nooooo you cant just do what’s best for your country

how dare they go against washington kikes

>noooo you just die and freeze for WEF and soros nooooooo

I was planning on taking a vacation to Hungary next year. No jab needed, very little migrants, beautiful architecture. Will this effect me in any negative way?

look at how tiny that gypsy orban is. kek

pffft wow the EU is crumbling, who could have possibly forseen this?

You with ucros and germoids, literally why?

Yeah, you will not want to go back home

>russian "vassal" state
>get cheap energy
>amerimutt vassal state
>FUCK EUROPE

Attached: fuck the EU.png (643x259, 39.99K)

why bet on Russia, they are so fucked

If I didn’t have any attachments here in the states, Hungary would be one of the top places that I’d consider loving to from what I’ve seen so far. I’d have to look up gun laws, self-defense, etc., though. As of now, I’m in one of the most rural cities of America and haven’t interacted with a black, outside of a drive-thru, in months. It’s been wonderful. You can even walk around the city at night here, as long as you stay on the west side of course.

Trianon was a bigger trauma thats why, we want those faggots DEAD

Hungary is gay. If you want to be edgy rogue state leave the EU and you have everyone's respect. Like this you are just like a bitch everyone fucks, and in between you beg for money in European parliament

It’s so appropriate that the flag of the leader of the butthurt belt has a big red bottom