WTF

America is a white ethnostate??

Attached: Screenshot_20220803-210137-926.png (720x1321, 290.93K)

this cracker bullshit right here is why i clap white people

WTF YOU'RE BOTH NIGGER FAGGOTS?!

They passed that law to placate the citizenry after on of the major early rebellions. They fully intended to quietly repeal from the beginning, which they did just a couple of years later. I'm sorry to say, but the founding fathers were pro-multicultual cucks and America was doomed from the beginning.

>America is
was, user

Attached: Immigration and Naturalization Act of 1965.jpg (561x558, 59.06K)

That's an interesting lie, told in a conspicuously jewish fashion.

Attached: America was and always is a WHITE nation.jpg (2500x5000, 3.49M)

Seething kike cope

The founding fathers believed in a coexistence of multiple white cultures. None of them liked niggers

patriotard boomer copes

Attached: Untitled.png (642x557, 117.32K)

washington didnt write the constitution
this is the part where i sage your thread

Since the early nineteenth century, the Ottoman Empire had been in decline. The once-powerful empire was now weak and vulnerable. There were many factors that contributed to the decline and dissolution of the Ottoman Empire, but three key factors were (((tanzimat))), multi-culturalism, and tolerance.

The (((tanzimat))) was a period of reform in the Ottoman Empire. It began in 1839 and lasted until 1876. During this time, the Ottoman government made many changes in an attempt to modernize the empire. They reformed the education system, created a new legal system, and improved infrastructure. They also granted equal rights to all Ottoman citizens, regardless of religion or ethnicity.

While the (((tanzimat))) was a step in the right direction, it was not enough to save the Ottoman Empire. The empire was too large and too diverse. It was also facing many challenges, both internal & external.

One of the biggest challenges was multi-culturalism. The Ottoman Empire was made up of many different backgrounds. This diversity was both a strength and a weakness. On the one hand, it made the empire more dynamic and open to new ideas. On the other hand, it made it more difficult to govern.

The Ottoman government tried to deal with the problem of multi-culturalism by giving preference to one culture over another. This policy of tolerance was successful in the short-term, but it was not sustainable in the long-term. Nationalist groups began to form within the empire, and they began to demand more rights for their own cultures.

In 1882, the British and the French invaded Egypt.The Ottomans responded by declaring war on Russia. This was a mistake. The Ottomans had already ceded decision-making and the coffers to European creditors via the Ottoman Public Debt Administration. The defeats in the war, coupled with subversion at all levels of commerce, religion and government caused the Ottomans to not only lose control of Egypt, but the entirety of their empire as well.

Attached: 7B719DA9-530D-455D-8B8F-BC32B7DA989C.jpg (450x321, 65.9K)

>this is the part where i sage your thread
>my thread
dumb boomer doesn't know how ids work.

That's not op you fucking restart
BOOOOOOOOMP

America was so racist the Nazis learned from them.

Where are you getting this info from?

It was until the Hart Cellar act of 1965.

It was revealed to me in a dream

Go back to Africa nigger

>It was revealed to me in a dream

Attached: 1265728965782652.png (461x456, 378.12K)

Are the quotes real?
>yes
Are you therefore BTFO?
>yes
Not a patriotard or a boomer, but you are definitely a kike.

Attached: shhhhhhhhhh.jpg (349x400, 19.45K)

THIS IS A SPAM THREAD YOU NIGGERS.
>THESE KIKES ARE PAID BY THE (YOU), SO DO NOT RESPOND SO THESE FAGGOTS WILL STARVE

>THESE KIKES ARE PAID BY THE (YOU), SO DO NOT RESPOND SO THESE FAGGOTS WILL STARVE

Attached: tyjfthjftjry.png (891x856, 198.52K)

Now read the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965

No it's not, it's a general you fucking seething spic

You need to go back
To Mexico
Because youre not allowed in our ethnostate

Don't have to because it's illegal
America is not the melting pot the Jews told you that it is

It isn't a general, nor does it need to be a general. Quit spamming the board you fucking dirty heeb

Attached: DemCast.png (1211x1069, 1.07M)

>I'm a filthy herb because I point out America isn't the world's dumping ground to breed mixed race gems
Oy vey