Destroying unvaxxtards’ arguments one by one II

The reason why I am starting this thread is because I noticed a good amount of disinformation being shared on this board in regards to the vaccine and its effects. Many anons are totally ignorant or deny simple facts so let's talk about the most popular myths surrounding the vaccines:

>The vaccines contain small traces of poisonous heavy metals such as mercury
The vaccine does not contain mercury as some people have stated here. It doesn't contain graphene either. This is the full list of ingredients of the Pfizer vaccine: mRNA, lipids ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2 [(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine, and cholesterol), potassium chloride, monobasic potassium phosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, and sucrose. None of these substances
>Vaccines cause severe side effects which Pfizer tried to hide
The possible side effects of vaccines are well-known to the public and despite claims of people trying to make some money or gain attention grifting people over the vaccines, these side effects are extremely rare. For instance, some grifters stated that vaccines were causing a lot of Guillaum-Barré syndrome cases (a face paralysis) when, in fact, only a few cases have been reported worldwide. Other side effects, such as pericarditis or heart inflammation, have an incidence of 1 per 100,000 people.

Attached: E0583DD2-65AD-439D-A84A-CC43BC4301DC.jpg (1080x1196, 517.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/XnejyYAx9ayQ/
bitchute.com/video/qdePIuYWfBfL/
bitchute.com/video/6jOdghV1aYUw/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Many young people dying now... it surely must be the vaccine what's causing those deaths
Despite the efforts of the sensationalist MSM and some grifters on Bitchute/Gab/Any Forums/ and other alternative platforms the truth is there's not "many young people dying now", the only difference is that you have now a bunch of cunning reporters who are well aware of the hysteria and heavy criticism on vaccines that take advantage of the situation to report more cases of sudden deaths among young people, drawing more attention, traffic and thus profit. The idea that 7 or 10 young athletes have died in a single week in a country of over 300 million people doesn't tell you anything. It's interesting that these reporters don't even try to find out whether those people received the vaccine or not... it seems readers don't even care and this is exactly the reason: they don't even ask themselves what their vaccination status is because it just fits their narrative as it is. If they found out that those people are not vaccinated it would completely destroy their narrative and they are not prepared for that.
>Are you then defending the unscrupulous tactics of Big Pharma? How much are they paying you?
This is perhaps the most common strawman used in discussions about this topic. When the anti-vaccine runs out of coherent arguments to continue his thesis, he uses a strawman like this one. However, the truth is nobody has ever defended the business tactics of pharma corporations. We are just talking about a product which, as much as you hate admitting, has saved millions of lives all around the world.

>So how would you explain the excess death rate in 2022?
Over the last few days, a map showing the monthly excess mortality in some European countries has been shared numerous times on /pol. But the infograph, which is legit, is used to deceive people and make them think that now more people die than during the height of the pandemic. False. That excess mortality is a percentage of the difference versus AVERAGE MONTHLY DEATHS IN 2016-2019 (before the pandemic started.)
>Are you saying the vaccines are 100% effective?
Unfortunately, vaccines are not 100% effective. They failed at stopping the spread of the virus but what they did was to significantly reduce the likelihood of hospitalization in elderly patients/risk groups, which is the main goal of every immunization campaign. I am totally aware of the fact that many vaccinated people have died of Covid and thus I can't say that vaccines are totally effective. But considering the rapid expansion of this virus and the exorbitant number of infections day after day, there were no other options at that time. When the Pfizer vaccine entered the market, thousands of people were dying each day due to the virus only in the U.S. and now you suddenly complain about a vaccine that is not 100% effective? LOL

Destroying vaxx narrative one by one
>I'm just not going to take it is all

Shut the fuck up you retarded faggot. I am literally done hearing your horseshit forever. I have watched everyone who got this experimental treatment shot (not a vaccine- they had to change the definition of what a vaccine is just to call it that, so it is not, shall not, and will never be a vaccine) fall to illness, constant ailments, and remorse at getting the fucking shot. Yet here you are, some faggot, pretending this is an "antivax" argument or some other retarded misdirective shit. I wish you were within arm's reach. We could have a proper argument then.

No refunds faggot

Attached: 1641076661400.jpg (828x442, 60.16K)

I hope you get at least paid for this

Attached: 1661576852127130.webm (480x852, 2.78M)

It's just a harmless vaccine, goy!!
bitchute.com/video/XnejyYAx9ayQ/

Attached: shhhhhhhhhh.jpg (349x400, 19.45K)

NO refunds and no bump my friend.

Attached: ItsWorking.jpg (1422x968, 369.61K)

>fall to illness
In what sense? The vaccine has failed to stop the spread, that’s a fact. However it definitely has diminished the severe symptoms of the virus, lowered hospitalizations, etc.
>mmm I don’t care I’m not gonna take it, that’s all

Dont look as if you didn’t care. The only people who continue to talk about this issues are unvaxxtards, and you know that. So it’s ok if you don’t take it but at least listen to my opinion

>hoy
That’s why most unvaxxtard theorists are Jewish, right user? Seethe and cope

Oh i posted the old pic.

Attached: Wearefucked.jpg (1192x1079, 345.37K)

That data is compared to the average n of deaths BEFORE the pandemic. Nice try pedo

> I wish you were within arm's reach. We could have a proper argument then

Are you threatening me? Do you know that’s a sin not allowed by God?? Now go to church and take some holy water

Jews play both sides

Attached: conservatives.jpg (850x400, 36.67K)

Apaga la VPN tu no eres español hijo de mil putas

Information warrior thread.
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Kek. Nice try to Cope. But you are wrong.

And even if, why would 2022 be so high? Less lethal variant, "Safe" vaccines to protect us. Paxlovid who is safe and effective.

The Covid Injection Depopulation Perpetrators
bitchute.com/video/qdePIuYWfBfL/

Attached: Jews98.jpg (594x931, 172.3K)

you are 100% a woman

Cops are human shit.

wef shill thinking he can change anything lol

Didn't read.

No refunds.

Attached: 1650521334133.png (598x1031, 140.95K)

How much has Pfizer paid in fines and penalties for frauds, misrepresentations and lies?

And yet, OP still trusts Pfizer to honestly list all ingredients.

Why has the Covid hysteria turned anti corporate leftists into worshipers of pharmaceutical monster corporations?

How much do you get paid by Pfizer to spread lies?

Also, your picrel is totally disingenuous because you fail to include any mention of the fact that the entire planet's COVID19 vaccine push is STILL IN THE STUDY PHASE.

Which means those who are not experiencing "side effects" (myocarditis is not a fucking "side effect"), likely received the placebo, or a much smaller dose.

Stop lying, shill. You know the truth and yet you choose to ignore it.

Covid isn't real, retard
I don't care what pseudo-scientific psychobabble you rail off. You're taking a fake vaccine for a virus that does not exist. So who is the idiot now?

No that's not a fact. When they say fall to illness, it's probably the same shit I am seeing. I have in laws and other people I know that have been vaccinated (multiple doses and boosters - and I know because they were so proud they had to share it) and they all keep catching covid and other shit repeatedly. Meanwhile in the last 3 years I've had covid twice. My wife and kids caught it once. No covid vaccines for my families pure blood.

Attached: 1659973768596808.jpg (476x1024, 81.25K)

So much cope. Never getting it. YOU WILL BE CULLED.

Like the FBI?

STILL NOT GONNA
TAKE IT

Still not taking it faggot.
Get a new job.

>story comes out about WEF hiring thousands of agents to shitpost on the internet
>multiple threads at the same time trying to convince anons that the vax is safe* & effective*
Totally organic bros nothing to see here.

Attached: 1654888130421.gif (220x220, 591.63K)

STILL
NOT
TAKING
IT

Holy Fuck Justin Bieber & his wife hit the Universal Lottery, and both got fucked up from the Vax! Fuck off with your Cognitive Dissonance

cool story bro

You sound like a reasonnable person, the kind of person we can have a discussion with, present facts and data that has an actual chance of changing your mind, you seem like a good guy who cares about this community.
The only problem is, Pfizer and Moderna do not at this time offer any refunds.

Attached: 1661468195395025.webm (1216x684, 2.13M)

drug pushers tell me that their drugs are safe.

Why would they lie?

After all, a sick or dead person can’t buy their drugs.

he can only dream

Attached: 1655206322490.jpg (699x1024, 157.55K)

the fundamental research is false and misleading.
See this video for more information
HFFH PODCAST - VIROLOGY'S UNPROVEN ASSUMPTIONS
bitchute.com/video/6jOdghV1aYUw/
In this episode, Alec Zeck has a discussion with Mike Donio, Jacob Diaz, Dr. Jordan Grant MD, and John Blaid on the fallacious reasoning, unproven assumptions, and lack of proof for virus theory.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO EVERYONE HAS TO TAKE IT OR WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Based El Cid strikes again!
Smashing truth into /poltard bitter teenage minds
Keep up the good fight.