Tell me now

Tell me now
Are cigarettes goyslop?

Attached: Screenshot_20220828_012228.jpg (720x1560, 295.65K)

Every time you puff one the red nigger wins

not having any when you want one sucks a fucking big one so probably.
On the other hand my wife, kid and all immediate family got sick of the rona while I puffed away not coofing so who cares.

Yes, so you should switch to rolling your own.

natural tobacco is Gods gift, the cancer they put in cigs is designed to kill you before retirement, you're paying jews to kill you

eventually, you’ll have to stop

Only widely available, actually effective cognitve enhancer we've got.
Great if you don't have the genetics that make you get bronchitis from them.

Otherwise, smoke a pipe instead.

oh nevermind you're a shitskin so smoke away

Ive only smoked roll ups since forever
I still call them cigarettes

Anything that's designed/marketed to be consumed excessively to the point of addiction is goyslop. If you are a puppet to your primal urges and instincts, then whoever controls your urges is your puppeteer.

My girlfriend got the rona and I kissed her during her illness and she didn't pass it to me.
I don't smoke. Some of us are just resistant to it. Didn't get jabbed, she was jabbed once.

If you buy them yes, if you roll from loose no

>Cognitive enchancer
Most of the enchancement you experience is your addiction being satisfied and mindfog from it being lifted.
Actual chemical benefits, though present, are negligible.

nice. My kid coofed square in my face when in full blown fever. fully expected to succumb to the meme flu.
absolute crickets

Yeah they are still cigarettes technically, but the tobacco is what makes the difference

You're paying to coat your lungs with tar and pesticides, and that makes you weak. Stop paying the tobacco j*w to make yourself weak. Since your brain needs a lot of oxygen to function correctly, you're also paying kikes to be weak and stupid.

Its poison.
Keep away from that shit.

t.smoker

Not true. Memory improvements, stimulative effects are all real, replicated in the scientific literature.

used to buy large bags of dried loose leaf, hydrate, cut with pasta cutter and balance my own blends.
now Its tricky as fuck just to buy goyslop tier Golden Memeginia over here.
Also even normal cigs are cheap as shit comparatively

Jap bro, did you lose ur taste during the meme flu? I was smoking during my 3 day flu and cigarettes tasted like smoking metallic. I just pushed through and kept smoking cause I had a 50 pack, and I wanted to chainsmoke it through my illness.
Never tested either it was my gf who said she had it so I just knew

Every time you eat some farmer and big AGG wins. Faggot. Do what you enjoy, life's too short to worry about MUH 3 MINUTES OF FRESH AIR. tobacco makes normals seeth these days.

I used to buy from farmers that just sold their tobacco directly, the same way you'd sell tomatoes, but the (((government))) cracked down on it.
Even Golden Virginia is better than store bought cigarettes though

just take ritalin/adderall at that point. Less addictive, less harmful, and much more potent.

You're incorrect as usual burger.
Tobacco smoke was even used in enemas in anons arseholes such as you for medicinal purposes. Once again, you = wrong

Never got it.
In fact haven't had so much as a sniffle since all this shit started
Used to regularly get all kinds of wacky bugs off of the kid coming back from nursery. decade long Bronchitis issue cleared up too. Wife lost sense of smell for a week.
Not at all convinced the whole thing isnt the world just memeing on me

You cigs are spensive. I spent 2 weeks in Auckland and spent like 400 a week just in cigs at 30 dollArinos a box. Also 4 types of cigs only.

>just take meth bro
IN COMPARISON TO ADDERALL, nicotine is more effective.

Nah I meme flu is real but it was weak.
My fever was weak, no cough.
Just loss of taste for 3 days, basically just the normal flu/cold.

I generally wonder if the next time I get sick it would happen again symptom wise, maybe you're just lucky but I'm glad I experienced it got over it and can say it was nothing.

NZ is getting raped when it comes to tobacco, the government has imposed a perpetually increasing tax rate that goes up by 10% every year.

also nicotine pouches are pretty good

Attached: file.png (1280x99, 29.01K)

go to bed nigger.

Just because the chemical formula has 'meth' in it doesn't make it meth, idiot. I am surprised it's less effective than nicotine though. Still don't think the negative effects on your health is worth it, and again, it's much more addictive than some other stimulants. What if you just want to use it for work, and relax on the weekends? With nicotine you're gonna start feeling those withdrawal symptoms even though you're in a situation where you don't have to be cognitively alert.

i dont think adderall is less addictive than nicotine mate

Smoking looks cool, but it's actually gay. I smoke prop cigarettes so I can be cool without being gay.

sounds like black market opportunities or just do some farmer biz

>nigger flag
Moon crickets, in your case

Some NZ user that posted here explained how his apartment got raided by a SWAT team because his chink roommate received some tobacco in a parcel his parents sent him from home.

just say jew you retarded faggot