2020 fraud general

Howdy, cunts. I'm in an argument with the in-laws, and they claim the 2020 fraud is deboonked. Post your best proofs to help me refresh my memory and shut their smug mouths?

Attached: b58.png (680x709, 127.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bWbytHBp0zI
time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/
bitchute.com/video/lXCemL4kgw6h/
youtu.be/xI6NsqizuQE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I'm in an argument with the in-laws,
You can't even keep your own family together. Fucking die.

There kinda is an evidence of a fraud attempt.
Trump was recorded begging Georgia officials to 'find votes' for him.

Well besides the ballots being dropped in the middle of the night in a delivery lamborgini you still have the whole "BIG TECH unilaterally deleting any mention about the hunter biden laptop story"

This whilst they claim the 2016 election was altered because russia spent 250k on facebook ads.
Laughable. They believe the west is democratic.

Also it's too hard to keep track of things online.
Everything gets erased.
Google shows you only 400 results per search and when it's a controversial topic all 400 are mainstream media.
youtube.com/watch?v=bWbytHBp0zI

There is no evidence, schizo. America elected Turd Sandwich because the alternative was Giant Douche, same as every time.

Try reminding them when trump ordered the state of georgia to find him votes. That’s pretty clear fraud

hereistheevidence.com to start

Just show them the time article faggot.

time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/

its not illegal when you change the laws. the 2020 vote was not a lawful election by 2018 or by 2022 laws/rules. imagine that.

If you're really this stupid, you should be executed. If you're pretending to be this stupid on purpose, you should be executed.

in two more weeks

Also, look at all these raging ((meme flags)).

>y-you're STUPID
How long are you going to hold onto these lies?

Pretty much all evidence that was accumulated has been purged.
The active member of Any Forums at the time of the elction. That were uncovering and documenting it all have vanished from the site.
This place is Afterall managed by glowniggers.

Thanks for the bump, mulatto.
Thanks mate

How long until you shift is over and you are allowed to have a rational conversation again?

>Voting machines were literally changing votes from Trump to Biden
>Reports from voter fraud audits also came out in georgia and arizona facebook literally paying to harvest votes from comatose people in nursing homes (extremely illegal).
>Stop the counts at midnight, Trump is ahead, send all the poll watchers out, bring out box of mystery ballots all for Biden
>Poll watchers in philadelphia barred from performing their duty for "muh covid"
>Zuckerburg dumping billions to literally buy local election offices
>Thousands of affidavits and sworn statements of eye witnesses to voter fraud
>More mail in ballots than any other election in history, some how even more secure
>Irregular standards for counting votes (votes for democrat counties verifiably were held to different standards the republican counties)
There's also the important point that state legislatures set election law for the exact reason that its harder to organize fraud on a large scale. Democrat governors and mayors hijacked that authority for "muh plague." By that standard alone the election of Joe Biden was illegitimate. It's also hard to keep track of all the evidence since it's claimed as Russian disinfo and scrubbed, and people who report on it or even mention it in passing get kicked off the air

Dec 2020
bitchute.com/video/lXCemL4kgw6h/

Kek. You faggots come running like pigs to slop. You do this shit to keep kike dicks wet. Lmfao. Kill yourselves, fucking trash

youtu.be/xI6NsqizuQE

>Thousands of affidavits and sworn statements of eye witnesses to voter fraud
Is there an aggregator for this? The Google purge is making it hard to find.

this should be a daily thread every single day until biden gets strung up the neck in 2024 after being convicted for treason
i have no idea why this shit gay ass board doesn't play this shit on a daily baisis

i guess it needs some gay ass image for the zoomer faggot lovers to pay attention to it

Attached: pexels-photo-4834024.jpg (1125x750, 83.66K)

Trump was WAY ahead at 10:00 PM in all the swing states. All the other states had been called. They stopped the counting, and when it restarted, Biden either had the lead, or was on a trajectory to take the lead.

Dude, trust us.

The fundamental with all "fraud" narratives is that Trump himself was instrumental in "stealing" the election as we saw on Jan 6. How can it be stolen from him when he was clearly in the tank for Biden?

I can't even find that bellwether infographic, and I'm looking at a "peer reviewed" article by Eggers saying the bellwether phenomenon was normal.
Btw, for the peace and Poland meme flags: I'm a physicist paid by the government. I know what "peer reviewed" is. Remember to stay boosted.

I am aware, but I'm trying to present the case to liberal boomers who didn't se shit go down in real time.

>t. retarded jew

Shit. This was meant for

we can heap piles of circumstantial evidence on you but its not enough even if taken together to prove a conspiracy beyond a reasonable doubt...and if that is the case, that we can prosecute individual riggers here and there but cannot connect it all to biden, how do you handle that exactly, if say the vote is invalidated? how would you take it under same circumstance if they came and told you that you had to step down because a couple cities had cheating niggers that rigged you into the chair?

its a fuck-mess. those whose job it was/is to investigate and prosecute such laid down on the job.

Georgia, Wisconsin and Arizona are enough to decertify the election.
>Former judge in Wisconsin HAS ALREADY SAID THERE WAS ENOUGH FRAUD/IRREGULARITIES IN WISCONSIN TO DECERTIFY THE ELECTION
>Arizona AUDIT WAS CONDUCTED ENTIRELY ON BALLOTS WHERE THE CHAIN OF CUSTODY HAD BEEN BROKEN. In addition, there was more than enough irregularities identified in Arizona to decertify it.
>Georgia effectively did no signature verification. Stats from prior elections indicated that Trump would have won on signature verification alone. Georgia had a raft of irregularities as well, BUT ABSOLUTELY NOTHING CREDIBLE WAS DONE BY THE AUTHORITIES.