Why haven't you switched to full analogue solutions yet? If it's not electric, corporations can't even touch you

Why haven't you switched to full analogue solutions yet? If it's not electric, corporations can't even touch you.

Attached: 20210902_175113.jpg (2110x2814, 973.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0B0wPUmZB3U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nigger if it worked everyone would be using it.

too far behind the curve

>A plastic drum made by a corporation vs a river

Retarded

>wonderwash
Only really works with lightly soiled clothes.

You're posting on your phone/computer about something you bought on the internet.

>if it worked everyone would be using it.
thats not true. the average human cares more about convenience. i also submit that you have a small brain

It's not my computer.

I have a 17kg LG washing machine and and 2 turkroach Beko dryers. I have a problem with sleepshitting my bed.

kek
based mediamarkt exposition laptop poster

just wash it in the fucking sink at that point.
what the fuck do you think people did before washing machines? you don't need some piece of shit chink plastic to wash your fucking clothes. fucking consoomer

Attached: OIPisafag.jpg (191x191, 10.75K)

Whats wrong with a bucket, a bar of soap and your hands?

I can use one hand to spin the crank and use the other hand for something else.

I can put my hand in a bucket of soapy water and trash it about and use my other hand for something else

Wonder wash, able to wash one pair of boxers in fifteen minutes!

those are unironically good to have on hand. we used ours to death during hurricanes in south florida. its faster and gets clothes cleaner than a scrub board.

At some point you need to get both of your hands wet.

You just know that that flimsy handle will break by the second or third use.
Sturdy washboard is the way to go.

don't make china rich start think for your self

put it in the electrical truck to charge your batteries

youtu.be/0B0wPUmZB3U
THE GREATEST INVENTION: WATER AS FUEL! The secret of the HH+ compound to boost electrolysis

Attached: whash mashine.jpg (700x468, 73.84K)

the handles are metal on most of them. mine had a metal handle. you're more at risk of losing the handle while storing it than anything else

>water as fuel
energy balance of powering combustion engine generator with HHO produced from hydrolysis is negative, meaning you need to put more energy in splitting water molecules to hydrogen and oxygen than you can get from combusting them in engine