Why should a person that hate brown people with poor behaviors, even defend palestinians over israelis?

Why should a person that hate brown people with poor behaviors, even defend palestinians over israelis?

Attached: images (144).jpg (495x619, 35.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JGBoGKPZlQE
youtube.com/watch?v=vspHr8pM8e4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You just know

Attached: 00caa554664901244edba6787c0c392531b2303d73bb3ecd4f6fcc16c465a85c.jpg (640x638, 40.5K)

Are you supposed to be using a computer on Shabbas, Rabbi?

The only books women should read are cooking books and the Quran.

WHY DEFEND EITHER?

I don't
I say glass both

>Why should a person that hate brown people with poor behaviors, even defend palestinians over israelis?
As a professional racist,

there would be no israel if not for us
supporting palestine is just an extention of defunt the jews

...desu

It's not about defending Palestinians retarded shitskin. It's about getting at the kikes. You do what you need to to survive. Lookin' out for #1. I don't give a fuck about Palestinians or kikes, they are blood brothers. Palistinians are pussies anyway who accepted a cease fire brokered by treacherous Egypt(modern Arab state) after only 3 days of war even though the kikes murdered their women and children

Palestinian cowards even celebrated the ceasefire LMFAO. As if it was some accomplishment to accept the yoke of the Israelis.

Palestine before 1948
youtube.com/watch?v=JGBoGKPZlQE

The video contains pictures of different Palestinian cities during the 1920's and 1930's, before the creation of the state of israel by the zionists in 1948.

Because white people are treated like Palestinians. Their occupiers are genociding them - experimenting on them - and they are prisoners in their own homelands. And if they try to fight back then they are called terrorists.

>LE JEWS ARE WHITE AND PALESTINIANS ARE BROWN.

>they are blood brothers.
No.
>Palistinians are pussies anyway who accepted a cease fire brokered by treacherous Egypt(modern Arab state) after only 3 days of war even though the kikes murdered their women and children
>Palestinian cowards even celebrated the ceasefire LMFAO. As if it was some accomplishment to accept the yoke of the Israelis.
At least Palestinians fight back and cause the kikes to request a ceasefire to begin with. What the fuck do you do about your kikes faggot?

Attached: Israeli shitskins.jpg (1080x720, 77.31K)

Checked, trips of truth.

I just hate the Jews

Why would you "defend" either side? It's on the other side of the globe and neither group offers anything useful.

Yes, jews are the people with negro ancestry with the worst behavior by far.

t. still micromanaged by your family of african criminals

Palestine's arts before 1948
youtube.com/watch?v=vspHr8pM8e4

"We not only lost our cities in 1948, but also our open relationship with the Arab World." Before the Arab-Israeli war, Palestine's thriving cultural arts were renowned.

>At least Palestinians fight back and cause the kikes to request a ceasefire to begin with. What the fuck do you do about your kikes faggot?
Can't argue with that. I guess we're all pussies. What a terrible fate that has befallen the world.

Attached: sonic.png (512x512, 252.25K)

>No.
Yes.