PEOPLE ARE STARTING TO FIND OUT WHAT WAS IN THE DOCUMENTS TRUMP TOOK

and it's not looking good at all for MAGA.

Attached: Capture.png (642x942, 267.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wmLbhgGM_Cw&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wtf, I love trump now!

No one knows anything, this is retarded. I thought leftists were anti fake news

This time it's really happening.

Attached: 1660003857791513.jpg (662x343, 56K)

more like tristan smells

holy shit the documents had the nuclear codes and a list of like 36 cia agents and he sent them all to chiner!?!?

Leftists wouldn't have any news without fake news

>Tristan Sneed

>POTENTIALLY MASSIVE
dare I say... Big if true?

Attached: 1654041717386.jpg (640x629, 55.48K)

What's the problem? Dead glowniggers? No one sheds a tear for these people promoting sodomy and chaos overseas, except for the sodomites and pedophiles on the left I guess.

Normal people are on board with the wholesale mass murder of CIA/FBI/ATF, etc.

Oh, noes! Trump's eliminating our super cool, super effective woke agents working against the interests of Americans. Oh, noes!

>stole documents
>commander-in-chief
How does the highest level in the US Armed Forces, with the ability to change Top Secret status on a whim, steal anything? I honestly don't give two fucks about Trump, so find something worth getting your panties in a bunch.

Drumpf was literally trying to enrich uranium at Mar A Lago to build a nuclear weapon. CNN reports according to anonymous sources, Trump allegedly purchased plutonium from suspected Libyan terrorists at Twin Pines Mall to build a MAGA MEGA bomb. Great Scott this is bad!

Good thing we have this guy - "aMEricA iS bAcK"!
youtube.com/watch?v=wmLbhgGM_Cw&t

Attached: TwinPinesMall.jpg (1080x740, 69.8K)

>cia
Opinion disregarded. No one cares. Trump wasn’t selling “secrets” to anyone . America is joke country for Jews and niggers

'tis true

2 more leaks

Attached: IMG_20190707_145446_899.jpg (768x746, 120.86K)

Allowing retarded people to have a public voice has been a disaster for western civilization.

And it was declassified by virtue of Trump saying so and taking it out of the White House (IF this story is even true)

>nothingburger

Tristan the fucking kike

these are informants, not Americans. just saying. it is being reported like he sent agents to die

Stop asking questions user

Attached: MSMdoesntCareAboutFacts.png (800x2400, 192.73K)

Sup glownigger

Attached: U0eai8wWskiU.jpg (1000x667, 76.7K)

>TRUMP TOOK
All other facts aside, Trump didn't even pack those boxes. He didn't know what was in them, and never checked. Just dropped them in a storage room.