Give me a single reason why I should believe SpaceX

NASA is actually delivering, 48hrs from now we are going to the Moon. It is actually happening.

Meanwhile what has SpaceX achieved in 20yrs with 20bn in NASA/DoD funding?

1. A small launch vehicle (Falcon 1) which was soon abandoned

2. A medium sized launch vehicle (Falcon 9) which is not profitable, unless you factor in Elon Musk cross-financing launches with the starlink project.

3. A replica of the Soyuz capsule from the 1950s which is used to launch cargo to the ISS for money way exceeding costs per kg of cargo from Russia.

4. A space capsule which took 10yrs to have astronauts on, which is just shuttling people to the ISS or orbit.

5. A heavy launch vehicle (Falcon 9H) which has been abandoned after launching an old Tesla into space.

6. Starlink, which is essentially unworkable after years of development and essentially marketed to the military and rich yachtowners.

7. Powerpoints.

Yes, I don’t believe in the promises which never come true.

Attached: 6339E052-6F60-4A77-B1E3-0C0FB34E2B32.jpg (1280x720, 122.84K)

Get a real job you pathetic faggot.

A rat done bit my sister Nell,
with Whitey on the Moon.
Her face and arms began to swell,
and Whitey's on the Moon.
I can't pay no doctor bill,
but Whitey's on the Moon.
Ten years from now I'll be paying still,
while Whitey's on the Moon.

but will it blend?

>48hrs from now we are going to the Moon. It is actually happening.
what like, me and you?

spaceX launched on its own four times the tonnage china launched in 2021, I'm far from a musk simp but you have to be retarded to deny it's working.

>Artemis 1, officially Artemis I[4] and formerly known as Exploration Mission-1,[5] is the first planned uncrewed test flight in NASA's Artemis program
yuh huh

There's not going to be any astronauts on board and SpaceX has a much smaller budget than NASA.

The whole space race is pointless, because nobody seeks to extract resources from space, like heavy metals from asteroids, or solar energy. It all just pointless idealism.

Yes, everybody is invited, all of mankind is going.

>2. A medium sized launch vehicle (Falcon 9) which is not profitable, unless you factor in Elon Musk cross-financing launches with the starlink project.
stalink is a complete scam, and I'm not just talking about it not making it's money back, that's not even somethign I would consider to be that important, sometimes infrastructure is good to be paid for fi it's useful

no, I mean that the project is near completely useless, the issue is the bandwidth, it's ridiculously small, the entire network of 12 thousand satelites (which would completely destroy earth based astronomy and create ton of kesler syndrom problems if it was ever completed) wouldn't even provide 1 million internet connections, that's not even taking into account satelite trajectories and how it creates massive blind zones

And coming back to the other part, financial viability, spaceX is literally selling the ANTENAS at a loss
not the rockets, the fucking antennas, the numbers were leaked, and it costs them 3500 dollars to make each one, and they sell them for 1000 each

Everything is like that with elon musk, he sells products at a loss, so he can lie about doing everything super efficiently, so that he can generate hype and be given investement money, which he then uses to finance selling more shit at a loss, in a massive ponzi scheme

same with his rockets, it costs more to refurbish a falcon 9 than to build a new one, yet he lies about the numbers, because it makes redditors suck his dick and pushes the idea that his company has achieved cheap space flight, implying they have a global monopoly on that ability, and therefore getting a bunch of undeserved investement money, that they, you guessed it, use to sell rocket flight tickets at a massive discount, all to continue the illusion of efficiency

it's a character you would expect exists in idiocracy not the real world, literally "if you give me extra money I will sell you the same thing for cheaper"

I mean, imagine sending people into space, because we can and muh science, even though you dont really need people for that. so dumb.

Cut it out werner von braun - SpaceX literally launches shit every single day of the week and has put thousands of pubkic, private, and military satellites into orbit. They developed the first completely reusable launch system, three different engine types, the most powerful of which blows NASA’s shit away. The question you should be asking is what has NASA done? Dick, nothing. Just a middle class welfare program, now with incompetent niggers and other assorted affirmative action flotsam.

>It all just pointless idealism.
What's wrong with that though? There's no point in climbing Everest or diving to the Mariana trench but people still want to do it, it's in the human spirit.
Apollo at least has paid off in terms of all of the technology that had to be developed to make it possible to send men to the Moon and back.

>I'm far from a musk simp but you have to be retarded to deny it's working.

China launched more stuff. As I said, SpaceX is mostly launching Starlink sats. Back in the days, Soyuz would launch 100 times a year. I don’t see how the complete Mars and Moon etc. hype of SpaceX is validated by launching 1/3rd of the annual kerolox rockets the SU launched every year in the 70s and 80s.

Attached: 71255D2B-C698-44B5-910A-10C04BEDB8C8.jpg (640x640, 79.93K)

>What's wrong with that though?
What is wrong with something which has no point. hummm I wonder......

Developing tech has a point, defeating an opponent in a space race has a point, sending satelites into orbit has a point, but sending some people back to the moon does not, we could be trying to develop a space economy, where asteroid are mined, turned into usuable raw materials in orbit, send down with a shute and then used in earths economy. But that would actually have a point, and not a waste of money.

Fuck off retard. NASA is pozzed to fuck with women, trannies, poos, and niggers.
Even if they succeed, we still lose in the end.

its all just really childish, these children think we need to go to other planets, and walk around on them, because lul idealism. fucking childish.

> has put thousands of pubkic, private, and military satellites into orbit.

You mean dozens (not counting their own starlink shit)?

Also, developing AI capable of exploring alien planets, is also a challenge and far more useful long term then sending people.

Kinda sad really

You think it's pointless I think it's not.
Also you're talking as if they're not developing new technology that will have other applications besides Artemis.

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-08-27 16-23-26.png (744x1189, 187.86K)

>You mean dozens (not counting their own starlink shit)?
Werner, just since 2010, the Falcon 9 platform has had 175 successful launches. What? You think that’s one satellite oer launch?

>it's ridiculously small, the entire network of 12 thousand satelites
They say they want 42,000 in total. Which would probably spoil a lot of astronomy.

But I agree with you. Oneweb is the future. Fuck starlink. Invest in Oneweb.

>You think it's pointless I think it's not.
It literally is, you arent extracting resources, you arent building any industries in near orbit, you arent developing AI, you talk about developing technology, but all the points previously mentioned would do that, you are just a religious fanatic really, give argument why I am wrong.

Why would you diss SpaceX I don't get it

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-08-27 16-29-21.png (1231x1224, 435.57K)