Right-wingers love to talk about race and iq until you point out that White leftists are better educated than White...

Right-wingers love to talk about race and iq until you point out that White leftists are better educated than White right-wingers.

Attached: 1610423141525.png (4362x3600, 868.93K)

and then right wingers continue to talk about race and iq and leftists freak out, throw whatever "education" they have out the window, and devolve into sputtering, drooling, equity whores clutching the pearls as the slow realization that niggers are a different species and dont belong on civil society

>better educated
Indoctrinated?

Sure they are.

Attached: 1626407924893.jpg (4044x2500, 2.61M)

>have degree in biology.
>believe populations that 200,000 years of separate evolution are literally identical.

(((Educated)))

So well-educated that they couldn't figure out how to make money from their education to pay off their loans.

I think you mean indoctrinated, retard.

It's obviously because their academia jobs are the only places besides public offices where they don't have to be productive.

No refunds midwit

Attached: 1628538774367.png (512x789, 193.85K)

SPBP

This. So much this. NPC's can remember what rules to follow to stay in the herd but can't have a unique thought, just the state-approved buzzwords, and phrases. No critical thinking skills. Give me a redneck who can take apart an engine over someone who knows 100 genders any day.

iq=/=education

if you were intelligent and/or educated, you'd understand

off by 2-1

Look at all those kikes

>IQ and education are the same thing
go away you fucking retard

Believe it or not that is what college level biology/anthropology classes teach.
My college anthropology teacher also said she wished it was illegal for white people to breed.
I'm glad I dropped out before I had too much student debt.

Depends on the degree you take
You're less likely to be indocrinated if you take a STEM degree.

Attached: 9531267_web1_9466217_web1_jesus_campos_web.jpg (1050x700, 40.24K)

Education does not equal intelligence. Most university educations are made up. They have no purpose.

a journeyman electrician in rural Georgia is better educated than an ivy league liberal arts major in Cambridge

This. You’re so indoctrinated that you think a fucking piece of paper with your name on it means you are intellectually superior. The only thing that piece of paper proves is that you didn’t make your college professor dislike you enough to give you a failing grade.

claiming that paying thousands to be be spoonfed (((education))) and then memorizing things to answer tests somehow equals to IQ...

quite the opposite, it just shows you can perform basic human tasks, congratulations monke.

liberal fatigue is real.

Attached: 1659560445496057.png (420x420, 266.71K)

>white leftists undergo more leftist brainwashing than right wingers
I'm SHAWKED

>I have this sheet of paper that says Im an expert!
Kel

They still have to be productive for their family, which is why they score makework jobs so they can get paid while not advancing the system in any significant way, simply by saying they support the system.

/winning

Most leftists i know can't even make the difference between legitimate defense and murder.

>they can remember the rules to stay in the herd
>but can't have any unique thought
Very true, user.
It's actually impossible for me to even put myself in their shoes and behave this way. I can be empathetic about almost anything (literally just put yourself in their shoes) but being a brainwashed drone that only thinks and says pre-approved things goes against my nature so much that I cannot empathize.

Education and intelligence are completely different from each other though.

>better educated
>Jewish institutions
Lol, lmao even

Attached: 1661575045634446.jpg (217x225, 25.03K)