>cant own guns
>cant own knife
>cant carry pepper spray for self defense
>full of muslim immigrant ready to commit crime

how do we fix that?

Attached: 471.jpg (438x960, 47.06K)

>feel realy bad for the british bros
I don't, they are terrible people.
They fix themselves, just make sure to ignore fast any demented crooked toothed goofy talking subversionists that will undoubtedly try to infiltrate your government.
They belong on their prison island, never to escape.

Back to Russia weakling

of course we can own knives, no license required
and the only places that let people own guns without licenses are 3rd world countries
as funny and sad as it is, the bobby has a point, if someone knows how to get a flat point of metal into someone's rib-cage a butter knife would be sufficient but it's not quite as easy a task as the bobby is making out, someone entirely incompetent can get a hunting knife into someones chest cavity, the same can't be said for the butter knife, that would require a degree of proficiency in which case the object is arbitrary, what are we going to do, ban pens?

I've been to england before, everyone I talked to seemed to really hate what was happening even 12 years ago with the government. Admittedly I was in the country and everyone I talked to was older, but they were nice, they gave me tea and sausage made of internal organs.

You're like a sad little brainwashed vault city dweller from the old fallout 2. Those walls are not for your protection, they are for your imprisonment.

Bongs can't own locking knives meanwhile I keep a zastava tokarev in my car

It's not the muslim immigrants I'm worried about defending myself against.
It's the chav wannabe grime rappers that commit most of the violent crime.

cant brit kangz own white boys?

>how do we fix that?
cre8 a loicense for all thaat, 'f couse
>dusts hands off
done and done
jobs 'a 'goog'n

Are this the Brits who produce this crap?

Attached: spyderco-resilience-lightweight-black-blade-combination-01sp1161_600x600.jpg (600x447, 13.9K)

8CR13MOV is shit chink steel, even when heat treaded properly

>very oblique round-tipped edgeless knife designed for horizontal action
>the tip of a very thin and very long triangle forged to pierce
>"The butter knife will kill sure as a bayonet"
Coppers man...

You're lying out of your fucking arse.
>Of course we can own knives
OK, go and order a compression lock or similar that's legal to own (on paper) online. It may take a few stressful weeks to get a mark by your name or a legal battle with HM Customs, but I'll wait. What's the worst that can happen? You have a few grand to clear your name and argue that they mischaracterised your knife as a flick knife, don't you, user?

My pocket knife is doing well after 7 years and holds an edge well. but it's 9Cr18MoV.
I was dubious but apparently Vanadium, Chromium and Molybdenum are quite good in steel.

Bongland is a wild dystopia sometimes

Attached: nfua2gffzzf31.jpg (1080x1302, 111.48K)

I've been to England and even your small villages are literally reaching American trailer park levels of fucking trash. Muslims ruined your country. It's 3rd world

>how do we fix that?
More assault teeth

jews ruined their country, muzzies and pakis were just the biological weapons the jews used, alongside their favorite weapons, subversive propaganda and crippling national debt

kek

Attached: 1661003475724717.png (903x896, 1.33M)

Start carrying portable chairs made of metal. If bongland bans chairs how will they drink their tea ? standing ?