Would a military junta in the US work?

>The US Military recognizes that the 2020 election was stolen.
>They see evidence of a sitting US President deliberately violating the constitution and therefore classify him as an enemy combatant.
>Activate sequence.
>The US military deploys grab teams across all 50 states to detain corrupt federal, state, and local government officials. >JAG officers are sworn into office to serve their constituents.
>Their two top priorities are the defense of the US constitution and establishing a framework for secure elections with voter ID and accurate voter rolls.
>Americans elect a new government and we all live happily ever after.
Is this possible?
If not, why?

Attached: A41ADBCA-5533-4EEB-BB0D-608CBD508109.jpg (2160x2700, 409.95K)

No.
The only option is to break free and form new governments on American soil.

Hopefully with peace treaties.
Otherwise, we all know how history works - violently.

Once the violence peaks and a civil war breaks out, time to go innawoods and pretend the world doesn't exist.
Just you and God.

why hasnt anyone ever went to military bases and asked them? just been like 'hello do any of you lads want to over throw the government?'

the DoD is behind the fraud you dumbfuck boomer.
the patriot act gave the DoD legal authority to do pretty much whatever the hell it wanted.
We're already a military junta, you're just too dumb to see beyond the thin veneer of "democracy" they placed over it to mollify retards like you
MUHH Q
MUUH MILITARY
fuck off dumbass
no one is coming to save you

In a just world, yes. But have you seen our military lately? Good fantasy but sadly not on this timeline.

Attached: the-veteran-who-created-the-trans-pride-flag-reac-2-31137-1501171246-0_dblbig.jpg (1200x797, 147.57K)

I saw a really good civil war post from a while ago that had, if I remember correctly, 10 points. And each point went into the different scenarios and outcomes of a civil war happening in the US and specifically how the US military would respond. Basically, it said the calculation the military made is to not fight its own citizens. Politically it’s a loser for them. I wish so fucking bad I saved it.

>have you seen our military lately?
Let’s make something clear: you’ve seen less than 1% of the military. You’ve seen tv generals and woke military advertisements. What you haven’t seen are the brigades of infantry soldiers conducting live fire drills down range.
So please don’t be naive.

>What you haven’t seen are the brigades of infantry soldiers conducting live fire drills down range.
>So please don’t be naive.

>DON'T BE NAIVE

yeah we don't really cotton to that shit...

>is this possible?
They've been purging potential dissidents using jab-refusal as a cover.

It already happened under (((Trump))) and you can see it’s pure shit, because the jewish, masonic and jesuit military is led by faggots.

>Actually that already happened and I can't believe you're too stupid to see it. It's obvious to me. I'm so smart
You're so irritating

>Would a military junta in the US work?
I thought it worked pretty well.
The country is still here, at least.

Attached: portal_arch_6.jpg (960x1660, 602.25K)

Yes, (((you))) act like a bitch when someone comments about this.

Either retarded or jewish.

20-30 years ago maybe but the millitary has been fully pozzed

The military brass won’t do anything to jeopardize their lives, positions and pensions.

The opinions in these responses directly contradict each other. This poster is a bot.

>jewish
I'm not a reality janny.

Attached: lox_club_app_1.jpg (1170x2005, 494.44K)

I guess then the question becomes what % of US service members are faithful to the oath they took to defend the constitution?
A majority, no doubt.

No, TPTB crippled the upper brass.

2% maybe
99% of enlisted are mercenary counts and 99% of officers are brown noser types that treat their job like a corporate career

They’re zogbots. They follow orders. Look, I want to believe that the military knows what we know and has a plan to restore the Republic to true civilian rule. But I’m just not seeing it. Happy to be wrong of course.

Attached: AFC17397-4A65-4290-A6A8-FF278D65CAF5.jpg (494x574, 60.42K)

>A majority, no doubt.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, fucking grow up faggot lol. Talk about wishful fucking thinking lmao

The civilian militia should be armed and trained enough to stop anyone from imposing a tyrannical system. That's the part you messed up. Every gun owner should be part of a well regulated militia. That's why the Constitution gave you guns.