It's so tiresome

It's so tiresome

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-27 at 22-00-42 Japan pledges $30 billion in African aid at Tunis summit.png (728x805, 409.4K)

what's at it now? 3.5 trillion dollars officially sent to Africa?

Attached: 1559058802168.jpg (550x1600, 267.12K)

Any hope for Japan is gone. Is there one uncompromised country left?

I wager the Christcucks are behind this

Oh uh, why though? Aid money to Africa just feels like a weird Talmud ritual tithe at this point.

That could only happen by force. There is no benefit whatsoever to Japan in doing that and blacks are a global cancer and can't even provide for themselves.

move the decimal if you count last century

Why Tunisia? Why not Congo or something?

This is presumably to offset Chinese influence in Africa. Western countries and powerful democracies don't want Africa to become under Chinese dominance and to energize China's economy, so they are courting these leaders to bring them into their fold. The only way to do this is to give them money.

I don't think anyone really cares about the Africans, really.

How many more BBC JAV will we get in return?

japan has less than 2% christians and those are mainly koreans who lives in japan or are crypto gooks.

Attached: 1624897069915.jpg (1600x1200, 276.74K)

This is good though. It drives africa at least partially away from China

That's like 1/100th of Nintendo's annual budget.

Piece of rice

Did someone say "pledge"?

Attached: file.png (750x563, 332.03K)

Soooo does this mean we'll see more politicians getting assassinated with cool home made gadgets?

Let the traitors hit the floor!!

Hungary

mistranslation
"African aid" in Japanese more accurately translates to "Total Nigger Death"

Attached: 1656959225599.jpg (478x463, 157.98K)

I don't see how this is Japan's problem. They're not going to be accepting refugees anyway, but now they get George Soros points to spend.

everyones sending africa billions while niggers call everyone racist and loot europe, its going to be fucking sweet picking them off in their migrant boats like schindler's list once we get some sense back in the world

Attached: 83c9131e.jpg (640x786, 122.35K)

KISHIDA YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
WHY ARE YOU GIVING MY TAX MONEY TO NIGGERS
I pay my FUCKING taxes so that the girls at the local elementary school can eat nutritious school lunches and get the vitamines and collagenous gristle needed so that their tender chests can grow to vigorous adulthood swollen with WATERMELONIC, PENDULOUS JUGGS that heave like FURIOUS CAGED TIGERS inside their nurse uniforms as they scrub my old man balls with a 100 yen toilet brush in the bargain basement retirement home that my relatives eventually put me in because they hate me with every fiber of their being.
DO NOT give the TITTIES of my TWILIGHT YEARS to NIGGER GORILLAS
I earned them, fuck you

>The only way to do this is to give them money.
Pearls before swine. The money doesn't actually do anything because China just prints more.

lol

Spotted the none English teacher