Food and politics

Left wingers and liberals try and eat the most healthy and most weakening foods. Right wingers seem to eat whatever they want.
Some fagsbhere try and push that vegan nazi shit but we know that's a gay psyop.
So I am doing a poll, what's your favorite part of
A chicken
A cow
A pig
Favorite fresh water fish
Favorite fruit
Your answers will help to figure out what smart people eat. As I think Any Forums is where some of the greatest minds of our day lurk.

Attached: Screenshot_20201224-095054_Gallery.jpg (1080x2340, 697.86K)

Chicken-thighs
Cow-rib eye
Pig-ribs
Fresh water fish- Crappie
Fruit- plums

I eat mainly anything I can.make on microwave

Attached: 1658004077792m.jpg (1024x740, 102.3K)

chicken
cow
pig
perch
i don't like sweets

You lost everyone at Crappie.
Those fish taste like shite. This is an objective fact.

I see your dildo under the table.

user the box clearly says it’s for feet

Chicken tender
Cow rib eye
Pork shoulder
Any fish
Banana

No they don't. They eat shit food 9 times out of 10. Most leftists are piece of shit alcoholics/stoners who get McDonald's at 2 AM. Ask your average communist to run more than a block, or to have a normal bmi, and look how they seethe.

Favorite, what I usually eat
Thighs, breasts
Short Ribs, skirt steak
Belly, belly
Yellowtail (raw), tuna/salmon
Kyoho Grapes, apples

>chicken
The insides
>A cow
Liver
>A pig
Bacon
>Favorite fresh water fish
Salmon
>Favorite fruit
Pineapple

I also enjoy a large blue Gill

>A chicken
Skin.
>A cow
Broiled.
>A pig
Roast.
>Favorite fresh water fish
Trout.
>Favorite fruit
Apple or berries.

I said fresh water fish

>A chicken
Breast but i also eat a lot of wings.
>A cow
Brisket
>A pig
Bacon is the only pork i eat
>freshwater fish
I dont eat bottom feeders or those that do
>Favourite fruit
Nashi Pear

eat nutrient dens bio mass and not brands, labels and names ...

don't feed animals in the zoo or your kids with junk food

Attached: Play at the dinner table.jpg (1024x679, 232.78K)

>my team eat shit
>your team eat poop
hush idiot child nigger.

I don't understand why this makes liberals so mad.
I repeat, you are the only.people who gets actually angry when someone's criticises that you eat.
You see the vegans freaking out at bbq place and the people inside could not give a fuck about their message.
I think it takes certain lack of brain power to be physically upset about what another person chooses to consume.
I will say say am not mad at vegans or veggies for what the choose. I don't care at all. Only left wingers get riled up by people's choice. It's a mental state I wish to understand

>chicken
No favorite. It's a nice bird made (bred and raised) absolutely cheap in the factory farming age. For a nicely raised hen processed well, all parts are wonderful. If you put a gun to my head, I guess I'd say thigh.
>cow
Again, really depends on the quality of the cut and breed, but a well trimmed brisket off Angus is hard to beat if you have the time to smoke it.
>pig
Ribs or backfat. Backfat is just too useful for making a lot of awesome stuff, but ribs if we're talking strictly singular cuts on their own.
>freshwater fish
Trout or salmon.
>fruit
Chiltepin peppers or Cherokee Purple tomatoes.

You understand the onions meme is just ment to be a reflection for leftist. A mirrored reaction. It was so effective and the faggot lefties that run this place even had to change the word. That's how buttmad they got. The question is. Does the hormones in our doets effect our brains more than we already know? Does a vegan or veggie diet stupify people's brains, making them unable to control emotion, causing them fly off the handle at seeing another person eating something they don't like?

Pork/cow/fish Scallopine with Dijon-Caper Cream Sauce is the ultimate non nigger food for centrists.

Attached: 432423.jpg (1024x683, 117.7K)

Where the politics comes in is that the liberals that run everything are going to starve out their enemies.v0tyy