Pro life activist arrested for soliciting minor

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOOK WHO'S THE REAL GROOMER!!!!

Attached: F851DD1B-B465-474E-9552-E6F2905916A4.jpg (750x1075, 225.46K)

i didnt know biden worked for Texas Right to Life.

>
lol I've been saying this for years, right wingers are pedo's and left wing is really the conservative group if you take a look at the bigger picture.

Faggot Jews like you will always be groomers

Attached: 1621556165622.jpg (1024x575, 77.08K)

> finding 16-17 girls hot af is pedophilia
ask me how i know you have monkeypox

What is this weird left wing insistence on linking unrelated events

>somebody is pro life
>therefore they use the term groomer

It’s so gay

tell us their name no mr sheklstein

>hahah actually the opposite of reality is true

You feel that way because you are a satanic leftist

Kys u fucking pedo apologist groomer.
Grown adults should not be getting into relationships with people who haven't graduated high school. This shouldn't be controversial. 7 or 17, you're still a sick fuck

Pedo is a meme

Texas is filled with so many pedo and child abuse. No idea what the hell is going on with you southoids.

It was legal to marry 14 year olds down there back in the 70s or something. It's just filled people who think they're ENTITLED to an underage wife

ok, now enforce the law equally against blacks and trannies.
you won't

>17 is prepubescent
you dumb nigger

Commit suicide you fucking troon

Attached: 6rc102.jpg (500x500, 54.39K)

about 16 yrs ago i raped a drunk 14 yr old. tight tits, tight pussy. im beyond the statute of limitations. i still think of her 14 yr old body often.
tight tits
tight pussy
feelsgoodman.mfw.jpg

seethe more, cope more, scream more bitch boys

tight tits
tight pussy
my 8inch cock filling and stretching out the pussy of a 14 yr old

Watch how this is done, you might learn something
>Don’t care what side they are on, don’t care what ideology they hold, not concerned with what lead them to such indiscretions. If they commit an abhorrent act, they should be skinned alive, dropped in boiling oil and fed out to others like the awaiting the same fate.

That is how it is done. Try it sometime. People might actually respect your opinions more if they had some consistency.

slide thread

>u4URealN
>URealN
You real nigger

>um actually, it's ephibophilia
Shut the fuck up dumbass. Nobody cares what you call it, everyone knows you're still a sick fuck for preying on vulnerable youth. It's not just body that matters, but their mind
kys

Why is it your problem?

>shut the fuck u-
no u you stupid ducking nigger

You people have no right to call anyone a groomer ever again

Kys groomer
You wont do shit.

>Allegedly
So probably not. I do find some entertainment value in the comically puritan morality laws that liberals selectively adhere to. You go to literally anywhere more "progressive" than the US and the age of consent goes down half a decade. You go listen to Vaush or any of these other deranged leftoids, same thing.

The only time the age of consent is sacrosanct is when it lets the Left lambast a political adversary with it.

Based. Groomers from all sides are going down.