How do you respond to people saying the wealth of billionaires should be redistributed?

How do you respond to people saying the wealth of billionaires should be redistributed?
I don’t like the ideology but also find it hard to rebuttal.

Attached: 9040C9F6-8CCA-40F8-8DF6-8998D22631F8.jpg (337x450, 18.35K)

You don't. Why do you feel compelled to respond to anything? Did you get on the internet to get angry with people?

No I mean in person. I don’t talk to people on the internet much

You get involved in political bullshit with people in meatspace? They hate you. They want you to shut up about this shit and fuck off.

Accuse them of being anti-semite. If they TRULY understand what they're saying, then they should also understand the root of the problem.

If they're saying they're not anti-semite, then proceed to dump redpill until they're the one who doesn't want anything to do with you.

Unavoidable higher tax rates for people who make a lot of money (Think $5 million or something like that.). Oh, and of course shrinking the government in general so they don't just hog up all the money.

I was more just wondering what people’s opinions on distributing wealth are

This. Chances are if you have to drag your ass to this cesspool for advice on how to talk about politics, chances are your awkward, spergy, cringe ass attempts at talking to people are abhorrent to all you subject to it. Kys OP.

>How do you respond to people saying the wealth of billionaires should be redistributed?

Most billionaires' wealth is tied to stocks their own so it fluctuates and they dont have that much cash in comparison so it wouldnt that much

so if you want people to have better lifes then ask if you want ~your~ wealth to redistributed to poorer people. That would actually make a difference since middle class is where most of the money is

>Needs to come on Any Forums and ask why theft is wrong.

Attached: abbo.jpg (400x400, 48.04K)

If they make it by exploiting their nation or through outsourcing labor to foreign countries then yes, otherwise I support class cooperation

I believe taxation is theft
(unless it benefits me)

I just wanted to know what people’s opinions on it were I’m not using fucking Any Forums as a handbook to talk to people

Billionaire lottery where one billionaire is chosen at random every year to fund one thing the people vote on directly. It could be a fun televised event and marketed as a national holiday. Oh, or even a physical competition. That would be way more entertaining. Fuck the lotto idea, several rounds of physical and intellectual challenges. Make it happen Biden.

(((You))) repeat this and many other cliches because discussing how much gibs you get from both the government and private sector, how your assets are overvalued on purpose, how much you would owe in lawsuits and taxes if the government wasn’t full of your ugly cousins, … is something you want to avoid.

Tell them it's antisemitism.

>How do you respond to people saying the wealth of billionaires should be redistributed?
How about I redistribute my cum in your mum?

You say this… the wealth of Elon musk is what? 100 billion? Our national debt is what? 17 trillion? You can take all the money from every billionaire. It would still only be a fraction of the debt our terrible government has got us into. Giving the government more control over billionaires funds to give to poor people would not fix things. It wouldn’t even make dent. That’s how fucked up the government spending has become.

its literally as simple as this: ask them how much money should be allowed to earn. This question fucks with their head because they realise that putting an arbitrary level of wealth cap is stupid. Then with a bit of encouragement you can make them realise that its not the billionaires money thats the problem, its the jewish tactics they use to manipulate society are the problem. Money is property.

it is pointless, bcause then they say "oh, but if you tax bilionaires they will leave the country with all their money and proceeed to cite country x, y, z". The only way to solve it is a global tax on bilionaires so they have no where to run.

Trillionaires also, start at the top.