Jealous roasties are brainwashing young attractive women

Seriously, What's so about bad about a young woman marrying an older man that has his shit together? From a biological perspective, It is completely rational for a man of any age to want a female with the healthiest eggs possible a.k.a women in their late teens or early 20's

Attached: jealous roasties.png (1071x389, 92.63K)

Wow maybe you shouldn't call everything that makes you feel uncomfortable "grooming".

Listen. Women say a lot of shit online. No woman can be completely brainwashed because they don’t hold principles. Nature always has them on the dick hunt. Just confuse them with words. I’ve dated the most libshit girls just to fuck and they know I am right wing. I’m not even that great looking. They are children and emotional ones. You can get them to like you by just working them over. I do agree with you their are some fat feminists guarding the goals now adays, just be on your toes and aggressive. Women love that.

You dipshit polcels started that by swallowing the GROOOOOOOMING GANGS psyop
No refunds CHUDS!
AHAHAHAHA

Attached: 0defc5731a5f2a68.jpg (857x605, 163.88K)

Look, I find big age gaps personally distasteful but once you are over 21, all bets are off. It's just a new victimhood scam by adult women who don't want to be adults. I say that as someone who thinks nonces need to bethroen into a volcano on TV.

>19 years old
>not mentally disabled
>can vote
>can do alcohol and smoke in most countries
>can't decide if a person you fuck with voluntarily and enjoying it is "grooming" you or not

>adult
you are retarded

This is a fake story made by a jealous hag

he's been dating her for 3 years and still hasn't put a ring on it? wtf is he waiting for?
shit or get off the pot
very likely

Attached: 1653319555659.gif (540x300, 1.63M)

Made by an angry troon

I don't care what some 30 year old roastie says. I'm going to groom young women and reward them with my cum.

>What could he possibly want from a fertile adult female?

Um i dunno maybe for her to shut the fuck up, Clean the kitchen, Cook, and bear children like any rational male?

Attached: lmao damn.png (705x229, 31.53K)

If a woman is not married by 30, she is biowaste and her place is in the oven, she lost genetic loterry, and she knows that. This type of women also cope about incels allegedely surrounding them, while they know there is no such thing as a male incel.

Stop giving a shit about roasties opinions on this. Its completely only because they cant ever be young.
I only date women that are the legal limit. Everyone older are whores made for banging.

> also we are equal to or better than men in every way

My parents have a 13 year age gap

>What could he possibly want from you?
What a post-wall roastie could never offer, lmao.

Attached: 1621726195555.png (438x979, 101.76K)

Theres no difference between a 20 year old or 40 year old. They are still children neing swept by their emotions. Thus why settle for some hag when you could get a younger one.

Is she wrong though? I am 26 and could not imagine a serious partnership with a 19 year old girl, that sounds like absolute torture. It's mind blowing that she took this long to realize how fucking weird that is

>once you are over 21
I think you meant 12, i.e. the average age females become fully mature by having their first period. Don't worry though, it happens to make a typo.

Attached: 1550062817596.jpg (236x219, 10.66K)

Holy shit meds now

My dad is 15 years older than my mom there was a time this was the norm one of her friends has definitely gotten in her ear and is probably fucking the guy so she wants to push her away yes she's being groomed groomed to resent her lover so her friend can swoop in many such cases happens all the time it's just so retarded how waman hear things and then assume it's their own thoughts or something like they're not smart enough to comprehend hearing an opinion doesn't mean it's their own opinion

>dude just damocles your house and savings for fee-fees

>TwoXChromosones
>all the moderators are trannies
its such a great recipe for disaster I love it

Attached: 1636409811132.png (650x650, 13.35K)

>I want your eggs
Uh telling a girl "I want a female with the healthiest eggs possible so thats why I choose you ;)" is not what she wants to hear. You will be written off as a psychopath and she will get a restraining order. lol.

don't those faggots have the word groomer banned? Guess it's okay when it's used to describe men who fall in love with a woman 3 years younger than them, instead of a tranny telling kids 20 years younger than it to cut off their balls

yea drugging a 12 year old girl and gangbanging her and selling her to strangers for money is totally the same thing as marrying a 19 year old woman who isnt embittered by feminism

if he's not willing to put a ring on it after 3 years it seems pretty obvious he's just using her for sex until he gets bored.
I actually don't blame the women for wanting to bail at all in the scenario

Attached: 1646608503109.jpg (2566x1752, 572.49K)

Women don't realize anything until they are told to notice it. A man having sex with a woman biologically brainwashes her to listen to him as long as he remains dominant. Dominance is the main source of attraction in women.

If your point is so strong why do you need to change the number 12 to 3?

The groomer meme appeals to women because it simultaneously allows them to be the victim in distress AND it gives them an out from being responsible for their behavior.

Cheked. Looks like a typo at the end though; so close to the mega jackpot

He wants her to move in with him. That's the atheist version of marriage.

why do you feel the need to pretend as if I'm only talking about this specific fake story? why defend these people? You're missing the forest for the trees.

Attached: 1636651482762.webm (576x720, 2.02M)

>women admit they're children
>forgets males from her age group don't have money
well done