Can they force us to eat worms?

Can they force us to eat worms?

Attached: worm burgers.jpg (1284x1923, 255.88K)

>implying you already aren't

you vill have sex with ze bugs

>"scientists" claim

They couldn't even force you to put on a face mask during a respiratory plague. Just don't do it. Problem solved.

No, but they can make you beg for it.

Its Science motherfucker
No debating this issue

Attached: 1639357312561.jpg (1180x938, 184.65K)

Anatolians confirmed proto-progressives

No, but they can change the environment to heavily pressure you into eating it.

Experts, 'scientists', journalists and politicians should all be turned into burgers

Attached: FB2D129B-D713-4BD4-B507-E35FFB707F87.jpg (526x526, 40.56K)

No but they can eat my short and fat cock

The scientists can start by eating the worms themselves to set an example. I don't want to hear any of their excuses as to why they can't do it.

They'll eat a 5.56 piece of lead before I eat a bug that's for god damned sure

>could
Aha.
>implying they want to solve world hunger
They want people to have no ownership and therefore keep them surviving on as little as possible.

They can't but they will sneak in some of bugs as substitute ingredients

I'd eat crickets, grasshoppers. but not worms. gross

That id
Witnessed

Attached: images.png (209x241, 9.2K)

>They can't
They already did. What do you know what's inside burger patty? Cheese on American pizza is made from oil, but it's not a topic.

If they make sure the worms aren’t alive and look enough like meat then I’d try it. Honestly I imagine it’s the most like actual mince so it’d probably be the go-to replacement for shit like beef burgers and meatballs.

i unironically would eat the funny worm burger as long as its not visually appalling. i unironically would eat anything as long as 1. it tastes good 2. it doesnt look alive or just generally awful 3. it doesnt make me immediately sick (ill eat mcdonalds because it makes me sick in the long term :V) and i think a lot of people would agree with those terms. so bring me my daily worm paste meal replacement

You have a lot of requirements for people who want to lock you up for saying wrong words. You really think that such people want to feed the world? World implies everybody.

No one is forcing them to eat at McDonalds

I think...

These niggers really need to stop pushing this 3rd world cuisine shit.

>you vill have sex with ze bugs

Attached: 1636185871725.png (600x578, 615.87K)