Im so sick of weebs

No, japan is not your magical land
1. japs hate anime culture, they have a term for anime and manga tards, "otaku" which is something like geek or nerd, they consider otakus a failed human being
2. They work pretty much all the time, you will have just enough time to shower, eat something and go to sleep after work
3. Japs are extremely xenophobic, they will not even sit next to gaijin(foreigner) in a bus or train, there are bars and clubs that are japs only
4. Japanese is actually hard to learn and you will never learn to speak ot like native, you need to memorize 2k kanjis (chinese letters) to read news and magazines and shit
5. You will never ever be accepted as japanese, you will forever be just a gaijin
6. Japan is depressing af, with its tiny houses directly on streets, everything is in concrete, but at least it is clean, their nature is also pretty harsh actually
7. Double facedness (Honne and Tatemae) is literally part of their culture, that is why they all act shy and innocent, but in reallity they curse you in their head while looking at you
8. They are quite a pedophilic nation
9. They are one of the most expensive countries to live in and visit

There is a reason why every country around them hates them

Attached: download (1).jpg (284x177, 10.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

landofthesettingsun.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

take it to Any Forums. Everyone here already knows this.

They made Godzilla tho

>japs are extremely xenophobic
I present you the gooks, the chinks are a close second

Most weebs not-so-secretly like #8.

Wrong, otakus are people obsessed with something. not just regular people who read manga and watch anime.
Quick news for you, even fucking salarymen read manga magazines on the train.

>1. japs hate anime culture, they have a term for anime and manga tards, "otaku" which is something like geek or nerd, they consider otakus a failed human being
maybe not "hate" it, but it's seen as loser-ish
>2. They work pretty much all the time, you will have just enough time to shower, eat something and go to sleep after work
True as fuck. There is no life beyond your job. And you are chastised if you try to have a life outside of your job.
>3. Japs are extremely xenophobic, they will not even sit next to gaijin(foreigner) in a bus or train, there are bars and clubs that are japs only
They will sit next to gaijins, but only if it's the last seat available. And yeah they will kick out foreigners from certain places, but they're usually nowhere a foreigner would want to go anyway.
>4. Japanese is actually hard to learn and you will never learn to speak ot like native, you need to memorize 2k kanjis (chinese letters) to read news and magazines and shit
2k? Try 20k. 2k will barely get you through a simple newspaper article.
>5. You will never ever be accepted as japanese, you will forever be just a gaijin
True. If you're not a full-blooded jap, it doesn't matter how fluent or integrated you get; You will be forever outside.
>6. Japan is depressing af, with its tiny houses directly on streets, everything is in concrete, but at least it is clean, their nature is also pretty harsh actually
True and can get depressing. Hardest part is the humidity that creates constant mold problems - something that many foreigners have never encountered, so they don't understand how it basically destroys everything. Buildings, fabrics, your own body. Humidity and mold just slowly eats everything into smelly mush.

Attached: japan girls women black beach.jpg (528x720, 63.19K)

>7. Double facedness (Honne and Tatemae) is literally part of their culture, that is why they all act shy and innocent, but in reallity they curse you in their head while looking at you
Yup. The gossip game is intense. They'll smile at you and say nice things, then talk shit about you behind your back.
>8. They are quite a pedophilic nation
Yes and no, sexuality is different between Japan and the West, and it's inaccurate to try to equate pedophilia between the two. There is something similar in Japan that would be considered creepy in the West, but is grossly misunderstood.
>9. They are one of the most expensive countries to live in and visit
It depends how you want to live, but yeah it's certainly not cheap.

Attached: japan niggers muslims news (1).jpg (960x540, 169.89K)

Yes and they are losers
Grown men shouldnt watch cartoons

>even fucking salarymen read manga magazines on the train.
>Grown men shouldnt watch cartoons
There aren't any grown men

Attached: hideaki anno japan country of children quote.jpg (640x820, 123.24K)

>The most basic criticisms of Japan
>muh Honne and Tatemae pic
Your thread is shit. From now, this is a Japan appreciation thread.
I don't know how many of you have an interest in traditional Japanese games or board games, but if you do, I think you will enjoy it very much. Chess players especially, though it is quite different from chess. If I had to say, the drawn out defense plays and the difficulty to mate, coupled with the mechanism of using captured pieces as your own makes Shogi even more tense than chess at times.
I suggest you start playing on 81dojo.
81dojo.com/

There you go folx

Japan has a lot of positive things OBVIOUSLY, but i would never live there

>Japan appreciation thread
I appreciate how Japan is becoming multicultural and enriching their country with new art, music, and dance.
landofthesettingsun.com/

Attached: yayoi daimon ketsufure.webm (960x720, 2.86M)

>Yup. The gossip game is intense. They'll smile at you and say nice things, then talk shit about you behind your back.
Dude, it is much like here!

These three women are ugly like the fuck, nigges actually can fuck anything.

>nigger twerking
that'll boost population!

I have never met a weeb that is normal.

>to read news and magazines and shit

who reads magazines lamo

>They are quite a pedophilic nation
Please don't confuse hebephilia and pedophilia

Not a weeb, but you have no idea what you're talking about
>1. japs hate anime culture, they have a term for anime and manga tards, "otaku" which is something like geek or nerd, they consider otakus a failed human being
Anime is their biggest domestic market
>2. They work pretty much all the time, you will have just enough time to shower, eat something and go to sleep after work
Only mildly true for junior white collar employees. On average, they work fewer hours than Americans.
>3. Japs are extremely xenophobic, they will not even sit next to gaijin(foreigner) in a bus or train, there are bars and clubs that are japs only
Only true if you're a nigger. I've traveled for business and experienced no such thing as a clean cut white guy who isn't a creep or a weeb.
>4. Japanese is actually hard to learn and you will never learn to speak ot like native, you need to memorize 2k kanjis (chinese letters) to read news and magazines and shit
Mostly true, though I know ex-pats who are highly proficient in Japanese.
>5. You will never ever be accepted as japanese, you will forever be just a gaijin
This is true. So what? Being accepted as Japanese has a lot of cultural responsibility. Being a non-retarded gaijin is best of both worlds.
>6. Japan is depressing af, with its tiny houses directly on streets, everything is in concrete, but at least it is clean, their nature is also pretty harsh actually
Depends on how your own life is. I enjoyed it.
>7. Double facedness (Honne and Tatemae) is literally part of their culture, that is why they all act shy and innocent, but in reallity they curse you in their head while looking at you
This is true everywhere, and especially in any "face" culture
>8. They are quite a pedophilic nation
So was every other nation until a century ago.
>9. They are one of the most expensive countries to live in and visit
Much cheaper than NYC where I'm from