/SETF/ Silver Ends The FED #5,999,9972 | ITT we discuss what the cattle will do with "real" money

The greatest strength of the individual is to say no. Protesting as a collective is futile, walking away from the corrupt collective systems and becoming self sufficient and refusing to contribute your time and energy to the systems that enslave you is the only way to defend against it. Individuals must refuse to accept dominion of another man and assert that their rights to life, liberty and their pursuit of happiness are given by the creator and only the creator and refuse to kneel to man's designs and systems.
The most natural condition is to be dependent upon the creator and nature. The provisions of the creator with the risks involved are a choice and a rejection of being subjected.
Walking away from man made systems of enslavement of debt and consignment to man and depending upon God independently but in common purpose of faith in the provision by and of God.
Silver isn't just about profit or gains or use within these systems it's about building civilization and community apart from debt to these systems, decentralization of the resources required to build what will be required and the raw natural potential of being seperate from these systems.
"We" are all going to make it because we're not playing their games by their rules anymore, we're removing our pieces from the puzzle and flipping the table and driving the thieves from the temple.
The idea that you must choose to capitulate to fiat based mediums of exchange for survival is a fabulous lie.
The choice is, was, and will always remain up to each individual of what is valuable and why it's valuable.
When you logically reason out how little value is contained in little scripts of paper, less yet in digits on a ledger of exchange when it comes to your autonomy and liberty from being controlled it's almost overwhelming terrifying, realizing just how deeply entrenched we are in the rabbit hole.
Fear not Every ounce is another step UP.

Stack deep
Stack high
Never selling
Till the FED dies.

Attached: The Hounds.jpg (720x540, 21.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/esQaNsELMz8
sott.net/article/301637-Colloidal-silver-choice-antibiotic-by-NASA-to-treat-potable-water-out-of-FDAs-reach
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

silver ends the fed
trust the plan
tumor weak's
-Qushner

Attached: 1625076242507.jpg (967x753, 181.85K)

How do I buy precious metals in leaf land? What kinds should I purchase and how to avoid fakes? Help me pmg bros

Attached: 1658839614975217.jpg (711x1000, 209.51K)

Local coins shops would be a good start, but there's lots of info on the internet to learn how to spot fake silver.
Reputable dealers of bullion won't risk their reputation on fake silver, their business depends on reputation, all will ship to your homes, but this isn't anonymous.
I don't only stack pure silver but also 90% silver, silverware and art that contains silver. I have come across silver in yard sales, at thrift shops, old keyboards and light switches and electric motors.
I personally acid test and use the buoyancy volume of specific gravity tests but there's many different ways to confirm truth.

youtu.be/esQaNsELMz8

Attached: SETF.jpg (4032x3024, 1.72M)

Good morning meme flag.

Attached: IMG_20220826_210406_043.jpg (1079x1074, 522.08K)

+1 for thrift shops. I bought 6 sterling-silver martini shakers for $5.

Romanian owner of 2kgs of silver here

Researching the silver price suppression scheme in 2014 was my biggest solo redpill.

buy gold, buy silver, buy platinum

The main thing to understand is premiums, which is basically the dealer's profit margin. Just like with Costco, buying in bulk gets you more for your money, so normally a 100ozt bar will have a much lower premium than a 1ozt coin.
If you're only buying a few ounces, coins are fine, and it's nice to be able to clink them together, but you should also understand the difference between govt mint coins, like the American Silver Eagle or Canadian Maple Leaf, and generic rounds. Generics will tend to have lower premiums unless it's some funkopop collector coin.
Lastly, understand that "junk silver" refers to US legal tender coins minted before 1964, which contain 90% silver. About $1.40 face value of junk silver is equal to one troy ounce of .999 fine silver. Premiums for junk silver are close to their all time high right now, basically because of preppers. If you're going to get any, might as well get enough to really be useful as barter; but if you're not expecting the world to end, you can pretty much ignore junk silver.
Imho 15% over spot is what I would consider a good deal, but again it depends on what you want and what size. Shop around and put the prices you find into an excel sheet.
Godspeed, user

Healthy stack of potential energy fren.
Well done.

Attached: premiums.png (883x674, 339.32K)

Good info. The further we travel into this year and next, the less I care about premiums over spot. That’s just the real price of physical delivery as opposed to owning a derivative of silver, digitally.

Checked
>Researching the silver price suppression scheme in 2014 was my biggest solo redpill.

Oyest of Veys there, glad you didn't go lurking further back into the history of money changers..

Attached: 67B56807-EF60-475F-BE32-75EE94246D2E.jpg (1070x1333, 349.95K)

Check

Attached: 1612007231992.jpg (960x960, 210.2K)

>392775135
1pbtid Memeflag

Attached: 1639689554091.jpg (468x380, 99.08K)

Why buy when you can find?
Don't get me wrong I convert debt notes into cold hard metal all the time, but I truly enjoy the "treasure hunt" of finding the discarded silver too.
Stacks grow faster when you don't prioritize and realize "silver is silver"

Attached: 20220319_184203.gif (234x203, 2.65M)

I’m still on the hunt as it were.

I bought a solid sterling trophy from 1912 for $10 at a garage sale. So I get your point. But also, I like stacking silver coins/bars etc. For free metal, I scrounge copper. It’s much much easier to find for free.

>I’m still on the hunt as it were
Checked

In this thread the discussion of what we will "do" with real money is the topic of the day.
Most people aren't aware of the uses for silver or gold or other precious metals in their day to day life.
Very few realize that society as we understand it simply won't exist without them.

>I scrounge copper. It’s much much easier to find for free.

It's not only silver I absolutely agree fren, all metals are money depending upon their abilities to be used for good and evil.
It's not the tool, but he who employs the tool. I can choose to take a hammer and to build inspirational works of art within my community or I can choose to bludgeon another person to death with it.
Every technological weapon of war requires silver, every single one.

Attached: unknown-104.png (480x376, 409.21K)

why are these threads always way more comfy on Saturday?

End the Fed

I agree with every thing you said.

The only way this all changes is if we get enough USA stackers with strong hands buying steadily and not selling. I’ve tried getting my friends on board with stacking. It’s been an uphill battle. Only 2 took me seriously and one had to cash out when a tree fell on his roof. Not everyone had the mental attitude and financial stability to stack seriously but I’ll keep trying.

Attached: 8BD458C5-A8C3-4614-BEF1-2DF88E27C191.jpg (768x960, 123.74K)

No clue but you are correct.

Attached: 7378A61F-4EE7-4499-A96D-FDD8AEB59B80.jpg (844x821, 266.14K)

Thanks OP

Attached: Cypher on money.jpg (1488x838, 173.64K)

>why are these threads always way more comfy on Saturday?
Kikes aren't allowed to use technology during the sabbath, which starts at sundown on Friday night and ends at sundown on Saturday night.

Attached: 1649287425391.png (501x585, 124.83K)

A silver dollar placed in a barrel of water would supposedly keep it clean.

>tfw the spot price is rigged as part of a coordinated effort to suppress the public's perception of inflation as part of The Gibs Cycle

Attached: the gibs cycle 8.drawio.png (1297x1057, 244.72K)

Kek

Yeah "who" could be missing?

Attached: Qui.png (847x729, 306.97K)

>A silver dollar placed in a barrel of water would supposedly keep it clean.
There's no supposedly about it. I put silver in my water bottle and it keeps it fresh so I don't get that fishy smell from microbes growing in the bottle because the silver kills them right away.

Why's your post so long, OP?

Attached: PictureIt.png (476x994, 661.42K)

>A silver dollar placed in a barrel of water would supposedly keep it clean.

"Supposedly"

sott.net/article/301637-Colloidal-silver-choice-antibiotic-by-NASA-to-treat-potable-water-out-of-FDAs-reach

Good thing the cattle will only drink from the troughs (((we))) provide...

Attached: ironic.gif (319x234, 473.26K)

It was to get you in here so you can become informed about the comex scam to manipulate out economy, and steps you can take to end the manipulation.