Why are you against race mixing?

Why are you against race mixing?

Attached: 1660258223792177m.jpg (839x1024, 130.04K)

WMBF is good.
BMWF is bad.

tl;dr lol. fuck off, 3rd world mongrel.

Built for BRC

Mixing with negros is not good. Mixing with Asians is okay sometimes.

jew

Why would I want my child to look like the average American?

I just hate women, bro.

mixed race people are obnoxious af and won't shut up about them being mixed race, just like vegans

Poop Dipping is just as bad as coal burning.

Americans are the mongrels.

literally built for big finnish cock

I meant not overdone to where both races are completely destroyed. Negros are a no go for mixing with. They create half human completely identity less offspring.

I'm an amerimutt who has a sexy little pure german gf and before her i spent my time fucking all the white chicks i could in western europe, not to mention eastern europe too

Personally I try to keep it a secret, because it's a source of embarrassment for me a little(a lot actually). I just got lucky that I'm not a negro mix.

don't make me post the tomboy hans

Because the white race is the best race and any mixing causes us to be lower quality. A million mixed race people are always going to be dumber and more violent than a million white people. The only hope for humanity is for whites to exterminate blacks hispanics hispanics arabs Jews Indians and aboriginals. These people simply cannot function in civilization. Life will be beautiful without them.

BWC

It's the most destructive thing to any people and culture. It's also vile and selfish. There's nothing positive about it.

Because that Sub-Human pic disgusts me. The fact that you find that prehistoric body type attractive is something I don't relate to. Race mixing is fine except for the fact that sub-Sahara is breeding a non-stop pure nigger hoard to replace you all. Dilute your blood... the west is not going to be mixed in the long run, it's going to be pure sub-saharan black.

You are mixed race. You will never be pure. Your dna is rotten and mixed by many different white races. Your children will be mutts. You are a mutt. Your parents are a mutt. No matter who you impregnate you will destroy their bloodline with your muttery.
You will never be pure.
A nigger born in afrika is more pure than you are.
Seethe and sneed mutt.
>you
>will
>never
>be
>pure

You are confusing that with sodomy.

For the surplus Men and Women you can kick out for whatever reason.

race mixing after castrating all non eurasian males is ok.

I was always under the impression "oildrilling" was the proper term.

I'm okay with race-mixing only within the context of bleaching foreign countries and ditching but if you do that shit here in your home turd you should be literally gassed.

redbones are my weakness

Attached: freckles_3.jpg (860x860, 133.76K)