January 2023 King returns, and he plans on streaming, that's what I heard anyway...

January 2023 King returns, and he plans on streaming, that's what I heard anyway, hopefully it's true so i can see the groypers sheet.

Attached: FRwWe1WXEAANMET.jpg (810x1280, 163.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

karmaandluck.com/blogs/news/the-history-of-the-red-string-bracelet-how-to-use-it-today
youtu.be/e7ytLpO7mj0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i dont care about kike ecelebs

Attached: (((gypsy))).png (2244x1334, 2.07M)

You don't care about anything and just sit in your room while everything around you burns. The gypsynigger is probably whiter than you.

You may aswell just kill yourself because you're already dead.

you get mad but i still dont care about kike ecelebs.

Attached: gypsy crusader in prison.gif (498x313, 2.84M)

If anyone's an honorary Aryan it's this motherfucker.
Godspeed, Paul.
SIEG HEIL

Attached: black-sun-crusader.png (545x390, 289.52K)

>cuck pinwheel flag

tl;dr faggot lmao

Attached: 1504537630241.jpg (466x393, 130.92K)

That’s Romanian thing

You're mad enough to shill. I bet you don't even care you're about to be a minority, right kike?

does he have telegram?

Fake and gay, but you tried shalomo, not only Jews wear red bracelets, I am Christian orthodox and we do too its a symbol of luck, strength, and protection.
karmaandluck.com/blogs/news/the-history-of-the-red-string-bracelet-how-to-use-it-today

Attached: il_fullxfull.1520110216_8jdr.jpg (1000x939, 72.36K)

Fuckin brutal

it's not, it's a gypsy thing. He's not romanian

>christian
>wearing good luck charms
nice try kike

>I am Christian orthodox
Hello KGB guy.

FREE GYPSY

At least I'm not using a black and yellow flag your flag is a nigger flag my flag was made by the fuher

Attached: Wiz Khalifa - Black And Yellow.jpg (375x375, 51.14K)

damn i hope so

his streams are white and blackpilling at the same time.

Buy an ad.

Attached: npc.jpg (1306x1022, 131.19K)

glass fucking houses, mate

I'm Romanian too and not gypsy Moldovan and I was baptised Christian orthodox I have a picture of me after the baptise wearing a red bracelet, when a family member is born and baptised it is a tradition for a member of friend of the family to wear it too this is an example

Attached: s-l500.jpg (500x456, 24.48K)

If jews hate Christians so much then why is Ben Shapiro's company begging them to go back to church?
youtu.be/e7ytLpO7mj0

I'm more aware than you about Christianity and l I can tell you that I hate the Jews especially the talmundic ones I'm a positive Christian and I hate Judaism but this is not a Christian tradition but much older, maybe gypsie was wearing it because some member or one of his friends had a child.

I never listen to e celebs such as juden peterson and Ben shapiro I've know them because ti's is the most thing pushed on my algorithm saying that gypsy crusader was a kike means that you are a kike the dude literally lost everything and now is spending time in prison its like saying that Hitler was a Jew and that he was a controlled opposition I like the guys because I can feel in my heart that it is a good honest person not like spic fuentes and so on

Attached: 44e.jpg (600x600, 47.52K)

You didn't answer my question. Why does Ben Shapiro's company want Christians to go back to church?