Is Duolingo an example of "go woke go broke"?

I noticed that the quality of many of the old courses is declining rapidly. Words and sentences are now read by non-native speakers who also have to impersonate one of the hyper-inclusive cartoon characters. Instead of fixing audio quality issues, Duolingo continues to pump out courses for irrelevant languages like Zulu or Haitian Creole to virtue signal on Twitter.

Attached: boohoolingo.png (472x467, 147.72K)

Don't know, don't care. I just want the goth girl and the muslima at the same time.

>>>/tumblr/

they're hot as fuck, I want to put my peepeerino where it's hot, wet and soft

>make everything inclusive as fuck
>give the muslim girl these hips
they knew what they were doing

Shit sucks, only gets you up to later beginner material.

>go woke you broke

This is a myth. There still has yet to be a definitive example of this because everything you cucks claim is “woke” still makes money or failed because of poor performance and not values

I want to learn spoken Japanese.
Don't give a shit kanji or kana.
How do I do this?

>Failed because of poor performance
Why did it perform poorly?

Pimsleur

do you know any better apps?

Tbf, I used this quote to describe a loss of quality, which might become detrimental to the success of the app. Muslim girls with wide hips can only do so much.

you're both talking about a pic yet no one linked it. ganna have to tell you guys to kill yourselves irl now :/

Duolingo is a shit tool. You cannot learn a language from it. You can learn words and phrases but that is only half of a language. There is no nuances, cultural understanding or actual training.

Jeg lær norsk på duolingo og jeg har ikke den problem

>Muslim girls with wide hips can only do so much

Attached: bc3e1f648649a897c83983d27c68697d.jpg (640x800, 125.59K)

Hvis du lærer at tale norsk, så kan du også nemt tale med danskere og svenskere.

find someone to speak Japanese with

Right. There are accents and localizations that it won’t teach you. Also, some people don’t even speak their native language that well. Most learners will end up being more skilled at proper oration and vocabulary than a low iq native speaker might.

I think that is the case generally. One is usually taught the standard variant of a language. I will admit my Danish is not good in terms of "correctness" but I speak with a heavy dialect too.

>Duolingo continues to pump out courses for irrelevant languages like Zulu or Haitian Creole to virtue signal on Twitter.
That's so fucking hilarious. Duolingo is incapable of teaching even the major world languages properly, why should I trust they can teach some bullshit virtually useless languages?
The stupid app can't teach fucking Spanish but I'm sure it's a great option to learn some hyper minor Unga-bunganese.

Just buy a book, really. Or better yet, sign up for a course that will force you to actually communicate with people in that language. Apps are a waste of time if you want to learn anything more than vocabulary.

Ja! Danish looks the same, and Swedish looks like illiterate Norwegians

Are muslim goth girls exists?

>Just buy a book, really. Or better yet, sign up for a course that will force you to actually communicate with people in that language. Apps are a waste of time if you want to learn anything more than vocabulary.
That's too bad, because apps have a lot of potential.
Think about how powerful the doomscrolling addiction is.
There are things about language that you can learn through repeated exercise, e.g. your vocabulary. And if you talk to people IRL you can't practice random words, you have to use words that are relevant to your conversation.

Did it go broke
They've been out for a decade. The hype died a long time ago

but I think you're right, and reading books is a better way of improving your vocabulary than using an app, and you learn interesting things from books

Still waiting for a Farsi course and a Basque course. And for the Swedish course to not just have an old hag voice reading everything.
I haven't given up hope just yet.

Attached: A118F253-BA4C-4D55-BD0C-C299D588C01A.png (894x894, 230.22K)

Like I said, for vocabulary you can use apps, they are good for that. But generally nothing else. Their business model is not to teach you a language, but to keep you hooked to some shitty subscription model (using various gamification mechanics).
I haven't seen an app that would properly explain grammar. Instead it always is some form of "learn with practical words and sentences teehee!" bullshit that makes you a memorizing drone that can't see background mechanics and connections of the language you're "learning".
Just buy a textbook and communicate with real people.

thanks for the advice

Attached: 1648357664668.png (1494x1002, 140.92K)