Getting back into Right Wing Fitness

Since Any Forums are a bunch of fags, I'm posting it here jannies.

I quit the gym after 7 years of training because I didnt make any progress. I spent 3h there everyday but highest Bench was 180 lbs, Deadlift 225 lbs and Squats 190 lbs.

I dont know what to do anymore

Attached: _1If1IgENhJP3QHb_vbelW4IXzaTF9rgPo5Rh_BXhCo.jpg (1944x2592, 361.26K)

not Any Forums related
go bug Any Forums

To add

Split I did:

>Push
Barbell Bench Press, Incline Dumbbell Press, Dumbbell Fly, Dips, Behind the Neck Press, Lateral Raises, Face Pulls, Triceps Pushdown, Overhead Triceps Extension, Dumbbell kickbacks

>Pull:
Deadlifts, Barbell Row, Lat Pull Down, Low Row, Close Grip Lat Pull Down, Facepulls, T-Bar Row, Barbell Curls, Concentration Curls, Preacher Curls

>Legs:
Squats, Leg Press, Leg Extension, Bulgarian Split Squats, Lying Leg Curls, Glute Ham Raise, Romanian Deadlifts, Calves

Upper:
Bench Press, Barbell Row, Chest Press, Dumbell Row, Nautilus Pullover, Behind the Neck Press, T-Bar Row, Shrugs,Lateral Raises, Face Pulls, Biceps Curls, Triceps Extensions

Lower:
Single Leg Squats, Front Squats, Leg Press, Leg extensions, Glute Ham Raise, Lying Leg Curls, V Squat, Donkey Calves, Standing Calves raise

Time to masturbate

it kinda is bc its right wing fitness

Here you go faggot follow this instead your routine is gay
—————————DS=Drop Set - do one drop set after first 3 sets. Warm up using no weight for first exercise

back-biceps
seated row (cable) 12 * 3
lat pull down machine 12 * 3 ~ DS
bent over row with bar 12 * 3
deadlifts-optional 8 * 4
seated row- optional(machine)
12 * 3

seated dumbbell curls 12 * 3
standing barbell curls 12 * 3
standing curl (cable) 12 * 3 ~ DS
reverse barbell curls 12 * 3
machine seated curls-optional
12 * 3
preacher curls using angle bench-optional 12 * 3
chest-triceps
incline bench press 12 * 3
bench press 12 * 3
cable flies 12 * 3 ~ DS
dumbbell press-optional 12 * 3

tricep extension (cable) 12 * 3 DS (using a certain shaped bar attachment )
bench press (close grip on bar)
12 * 3
assisted dips 8 * 4
overhead extension (cable)+(bar attachment) 12 * 3

shoulders-abs
seated dumbbell press 12 * 3
seated arnold press 12 * 3
lateral raises (cable) 14 * 3
front raises (cable) 14 * 3 (do less raises if you want)
machine press 12 * 3 -optional
standing barbell press 8 * 4 -optional

decline sit ups 3 times to failure
abs machine 12 or more * 3
plank - set a timer for 1 minute try go up each time do it a few times

cardio after
do 20 minutes on a bike

At least your not a disgusting fat body, it kills me to see zoomerniggers who are half my age but twice my weight. I'm 35 and 6' flat 175 lbs, and I'm in decent shape but I'm also a firefighter so most of my conditioning I get at work just training and working. I lift a couple of times a week while at work because we have a workout room at my station but that's usually just because I'm in there BS'ing with the boys

>7 years fot a 180lb bench

what were you doing

Attached: pro bb 2 times a week workout.png (546x876, 452.51K)

Attached: minimalist routine.png (1203x2261, 516.83K)

you didn't take it serious
trash routine. Why pick a routine that you don't enjoy?
also trash routine

Attached: thai train1.png (577x395, 83.72K)

Instead of 3 sets bump up to 5.

And if you can do that easily then you up the weight and lower the sets back to 3. Rinse and repeat... check your macros aswell

You're doing too much.

Lift heavy to failure.. eat a lot of protein, make sure you're never at thr gym for more than an hour.

How is that even possible?
By the way, go carnivore. You look like someone who eats too much bread and processes crap. Eat meat, organs, raw milk and cheese for a month and see how your body changes.
You’ll make gains too

I'd say replace the bike with swimming, better for your muscle groups because it really is a full body workout with low impact. I'm on the swift water technical rescue team and as I stated in another post, I rarely "workout" in the traditional sense but I spend a lot of time in the water and that's probably where I get most of my conditioning in outside of dragging hose and lifting firefighting/extrication equipment

Eat more and sleep more. I found sleeping is a big one. If you don’t get 6-8 hours regularly your body can’t rebuild. But honestly 7 years doing anything has to be a troll.

Attached: grip strength hack.jpg (1602x169, 33.55K)

You're* thanks auto correct

7 years of training no gains? lol dont believe you

I've heard this myself, you get to a point where you're burning muscle and not just fat, but I'm no expert on this

>right-wing fitness
top kek, it's a meme. even fags workout more than you.
Literally never seen anything close to a chad at a trump rally

Attached: 24262766-7963745-Donald_Trump_and_Rush_Limbaugh_at_Mar_A_Lago_in_April_2019_Limba-a-3_1580856996853.jpg (306x584, 46.76K)

It's probably you're caloric intake and protein consumption schedule. When I first started lifting I was hitting all my daily macros, but wasn't growing too too much. Then thing that changed was upping my daily calories to 4100 and making sure I didn't eat more than 25 grams of protein in a 2 hour period while still hitting my daily requirement (was basically snaking all day). I ended up gaining 8 pounds in 3 months and all my primary lifts went up as well. Everyone's different though so hope it helps

there's no gym for that subhuman alien skull you have

>in the gym training for 3 hrs a day for 7 years?
LOL OP. what fucking gym were you going to, 'Planet 'Sit'ness?'

>I quit the gym after 7 years of training because I didnt make any progress
That's literally impossible, retarded memeflag thread.

Attached: 1661554117392518.gif (300x168, 724.38K)

Do full body every other day.
3*3 work sets and 2 warm up sets.
Bench, dead, squat.

Or

If you want to grow read up on the 20 rep squat program.
If you want to grow yourself eat more.