Why do Israel make Any Forums seethe so much?

Any Forums more or less arguably subscribes to a 'Might is Right' philosophy

Israel is a country of white skinned Jews (most of whom have a large amount of European admixture) colonizing a land full of 80 IQ brown arab mudslime shitskins and absolutely buck breaking them repeatedly over and over in again in wars because they're so low IQ and brown.
Then developing it into the most advanced country in the area.

They're the only nation that is still openly colonialist, unapologetic, and continue to make muslims and arabs seethe to this day.

Zionism is literally Fascism. 'God's Chosen People' doesn't really sound different from what Hitler viewed the Germans as lmao.

Attached: file.png (800x582, 40.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eGtF-zkeo9s&ab_channel=PanosDKS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because they keep infiltrating and subverting other countries.
I wouldn't give a shit if they just stayed to themselves and oppressed palestinians

>Because they keep infiltrating and subverting other countries.
no we don't, Jews do that but not all Jews are one collective, left-wing Jewish media hates us

>Because they keep infiltrating and subverting other countries.
it's other countries fault for being such weak spineless cucks though
i don't blame them for doing what they have to do in order to prosper

Kike

Gas the kikes race war now

Pol fears the Jew because taking responsibility is scarier.

Attached: 293652938_715390713087634_5816792438896832635_n.jpg (700x788, 151.2K)

>flag
>sucks my dick
Check

Attached: 1661012526151089.png (1920x1291, 383.94K)

i dont suck your dick though, i just dont hate you for existing and i also hate muslims

>in order to prosper
They don't.
Israel is a shit hole and kikes are just like sandniggers but after centuries of darwinist selection of best parasites of European countries.

Thats right, keep sucking it, it makes me stronger

no fuck you i hate you now kike
disavow this thread

Don't more Jews live in New York City than Palestine/Israel?

you just hit the spot, KEEP SUCKIN, IM BEYOND HELP NOW

jews cant even tell each other apart from dirty arabs until they hear themselves speak hebrew. also theres tons of stories about kikes and arabs matching on dating sites and then chimp out when they figure out their hamas. and the average IQ of israel is 90, get fucked cunt

Attached: chudnightmare.png (1619x2341, 367.36K)

Attached: chudnemesis.png (3600x2891, 654.6K)

>Any Forums more or less arguably subscribes to a 'Might is Right'

RIGHT is might. NEVER might is right. History is replete with the few or seldom the alone standing against the many.

youtube.com/watch?v=eGtF-zkeo9s&ab_channel=PanosDKS

because they are filthy disgusting subversive kikes (including yourself). Kill yourself you absolute waste of space.

a classic one

Attached: mutt serves israel.jpg (989x5094, 937.32K)

Not true. Israelis are mostly North African and Egyptian, while Palestinians are pure Caucasians of different complexions.