Former incel here

Still have my neckbeard on.
Decided to go to a party with my Pepe pants.
AMA

Attached: IMG20220824_1760309.jpg (1920x1260, 610.01K)

How did you lose your inceldom?

Do you respect women now chud

girls come chunky in latvia

I just started socializing more. Though I was able to do it only with alcohol, alprazolam or some sedative pills.

Good for you. You were not an incel. You are normie crying for help from fucking drugs.

>You were not an incel.
I was sitting at home until 26 years old, I rarely talked to people other than those at job or my university, and we only talked about subject nothing outside of it.

Well, most incels don't even do that. You were not an incel. More like a late bloomer.

Also being an incel is not a bad thing. Many incel are bitter. They have mental health issues.

How fat was she?

do us proud

>Oh look ma we have the incel police here
Fuck off muhammad Al berlini

I'm technically an incel. And I know what OP user is talking.

First of all, OP wasn't even a misogynist to begin with, so that nullifies any incel claims. He had no social life, and that's okay, not everyone's the same.

That itself disqualifies him from being an incel.

I've been an incel, because parts of me are childish and misogynistic, and being anti-misogyny doesn't automatically mean you are a simp, you are viewing the women around you as humans and allow them to view you as the same.

Those are the most retarded cringe pants I ever seen. Where can I buy some

Attached: 2efa5132123fffb3.jpg (1200x966, 175.42K)

do chicks dig those pants?

Some did

>alcohol, alprazolam or some sedative pills.
>high on a bunch of prescription drugs and alcohol
>put on autismo pepe pants and go to shitty party
>drunkenly stumble from person to person like some sort of unhinged zombie
>"holy shit, look at user, he's having a good time ;)"
>holy shit, I'm having a good time and socializing!
>2/10 ham-beast spots OP
>OP too drunk and high to realize he's talking with a pig on 2 legs
>gets sexually assaulted by large marge
>comes to Any Forums and brags that he isn't an incel because he was raped by a barely female she-beast
you poor sad retard OP

Attached: 1647584702143.jpg (1200x1973, 176.4K)

How tall are you?

/10 ham-beast spots OP
user you have no idea, Latvian chicks are hot. Hambeasts are only visible in US and Western Europe. Pretty rare in Latvia.

large marge, kek
OP, you need to get off the internet. probably stop going to these kinds of evets, unless you are genuinely interested in them, but I assume you're going for the explicit purpose of potential poontang, and find some hobbies where you can build yourself and build real friendships.

6'3

>t
y